The Great Big Super-Duper Title Resource Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-08-2004, 01:06 AM   #31
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great Big Super-Duper Title Resource Thread

great work, Sjengster

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2004, 04:00 AM   #32
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Sjengster, it's about Guga again.

His 2002 title is from Costa Do Sauipe, not Salvador
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 03:18 PM   #33
country flag Masto22

Masto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond reputeMasto22 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, you are forgetting Guillermo Vilas!!!
Masto22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 05:21 PM   #34
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: The Great Big Super-Duper Title Resource Thread

Fine Lee, fine... I remember it being referred to as such back in 2002 on the ATP website, though. Somebody screwed up.

Masto, I'm also forgetting Borg, Connors, McEnroe et al because there's the problem of estimating how many titles they won, given that not all were ATP events (e.g. Connors' personal tour that enabled him to rack up the victories). The ATP website has them, but they're in alphabetical order in each year when I want them in chronological order... You see, indirectly everything is the ATP site's fault.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 10:38 PM   #35
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: The Great Big Super-Duper Title Resource Thread

*updated to include Federer's 14th title and second TMS title - can anyone halt the Federer Express? I hope so, and I'm saying this as a fan of him*

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Old 04-01-2004, 11:26 PM   #36
country flag wilson4

wilson4 is on a distinguished road

nice thread, you are walking encyclopedia, I know where to come to get stats
wilson4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 06:57 PM   #37
country flag Frooty_Bazooty

Frooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud Clement also won Metz 2003

Im surprised Grosjean, Nalbandian and Haas have so few
Year end no. 1 in 2012

PAW Titles : 9 (WIMBLEDON '12, Washington '11, Acapulco '08, Stockholm '07, Houston '05, Monte Carlo TMS '04, Newport '04, Beijing '04, Moscow '04)
Finalist: 15 (Buenos Aires '12, Stockholm '11, Barcelona '11, Queen's 09, Nottingham '08, Las Vegas '08, Adelaide '08, Tokyo '06, St Poelten '06, Australian Open '05, St Poelten '05, Newport '05, Wimbledon '04, Houston '04, Basel '04)
Frooty_Bazooty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 02:07 PM   #38
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Fernando Verdasco won his 1st title 2004 Valencia.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 02:18 PM   #39
country flag Sjengster

Yeah, I saw... I'll wait till the Estoril final is finished though, and do 'em both together.

Old 04-18-2004, 05:02 PM   #40
country flag Sjengster

*updated to include a first win for Verdasco, who becomes the fourth debutante title winner this year, and a very successful week for Chela, who becomes the first player since Federer in Vienna last year to claim both the singles and doubles titles at the same event*

Old 05-16-2004, 04:50 PM   #41
country flag Sjengster

*updated to include clay TMS victories for Coria, Moya and Federer, plus Robredo and Davydenko's optional titles*

Old 05-22-2004, 05:15 PM   #42
country flag Sjengster

*a great week for the young Vs as Volandri and Ventura pick up debut ATP titles*

Old 02-07-2005, 01:18 PM   #43
country flag Sjengster

*updated for 2005 up to Milan, Delray and Vina del Mar*

Old 02-18-2005, 11:42 AM   #44
country flag Marusha

Marusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond reputeMarusha has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to have such information on my desktop.
Do you ever use tennis software?
http://www.tennisnavigator.com
Marusha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 12:49 PM   #45
country flag Pina

Pina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond reputePina has a reputation beyond repute

Great job Sjengster!

Joachim Johansson has 3 titles by now.
Pina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote