Rohan Goetzke no longer Mario's coach??? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2005, 10:36 AM   #31
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rohan Goetzke no longer Mario's coach???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Mario should have an official website! I was thinking of going to Madrid too in October but then I realised that I can't because of work...I am unable to take any time off from this Monday till the beginning of November! But so far I had Rotterdam, Rosmalen and Wimbledon so I can't complain!!!
busy girl, have a good time, anyway
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2005, 10:40 AM   #32
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsipin
I can't say....it's too early for that kind of talk!!!
oh, my girl, i know, you mean the time is not enough l..., right?

and your post gave me some idea, why not post a new thread by you on such as''if i was mario's girl coach'', i think it is interestingt and we ll have some funny talk, i am sure
Old 07-02-2005, 01:09 PM   #33
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
oh, Éowyn, you angel!!!!
if possible, why not post a new thread on this topic and let's make some worthy discussions? dear, could you? to set a new site, it is not easy and need so much, maybe we all can do some help for you and our mario
i could easily! i work on RoddickOnline and i run a site for robby ginepri, making a site easy the only hard thing is paying for a server and domain name! can host it for free on anzwers but can't get a domain name!
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:12 PM   #34
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh, my girl, i know, you mean the time is not enough l..., right?

and your post gave me some idea, why not post a new thread by you on such as''if i was mario's girl coach'', i think it is interestingt and we ll have some funny talk, i am sure
if i was marios coach i'd make him play just in his spotty undies and nothing else! i think it would distract his opponent and make it much more fun to watch for me
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 07-02-2005 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:38 PM   #35
country flag linus

Éowyn, you not only ably but also funny
Old 07-02-2005, 02:28 PM   #36
country flag Éowyn

Quote:
Éowyn, you not only ably but also funny
i got told by 4 people at wimbly that i shouldgo into entertainment! apprently my facial expressions are perfect for comedy
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette