Rohan Goetzke no longer Mario's coach??? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2005, 04:17 PM   #16
country flag pepsipin

pepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Rohan Goetzke no longer Mario's coach???

I'll be Mario's coach!!! I could teach him a thing or two!!

By the way, I didn't know Mario had an official website, what is the address plz?

Mario Ancic

Last edited by pepsipin : 07-01-2005 at 04:20 PM.
pepsipin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2005, 04:21 PM   #17
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rohan Goetzke no longer Mario's coach???

oh, according to u all, i am a bit worried for our chunchi, sounds that itis his coach made the decision first, and what mario will do, i am eager to know now
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 04:25 PM   #18
country flag novi

novi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond reputenovi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure,but the address is www.anciconline.com
novi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #19
country flag laqahira

laqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond reputelaqahira has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I thought they were a great team and you could really see Mario getting better ever since Rohan is his coach.
I used to be a very Richard Krajicek fan, and he was coached by Rohan for a very long time, and its funny how you see a lot of comparisation in play between Ancic and Krajicek.. I think he did a great job, but I dont think its ever a bad thing to change coach.. A new coach sees new things he can improve maybe.. I think a new coach is only good for Mario.. BUT Rohan is a very good coach
Old 07-01-2005, 04:31 PM   #20
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novi
Mario Ancic has parted company with his coach, Rohan Goetzke, concluding a two-year partnership that saw Ancic reach the 2004 Wimbledon semifinals and claim his first career title at 's-Hertogenbosch two weeks ago.

The 17th-ranked Croatian advanced to the fourth round of Wimbledon falling to 26th-seeded Spaniard Feliciano Lopez in straight sets. In the aftermath of that match, Goetzke informed Ancic he no longer wanted to travel the tour full time. Goetzke plans to spend time at home with his family.

"I understand Rohan's decision and wish him the very best," Ancic said in a statement. "I appreciate the many hours he has dedicated to my tennis career."

The 21-year-old Ancic and his advisors expect to announce their choice for a new coach shortly. Ancic is next scheduled to compete at the RCA championships in Indianapolis starting July 18th followed by the Mercedes Benz Cup in Los Angeles, which begins on July 25th.

This is from the official website of Mario.
thanks novi, your post seems clearer, and i want to say something warm to mario

and his offical site? which is it? in croatian?
Old 07-01-2005, 04:33 PM   #21
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by laqahira
I used to be a very Richard Krajicek fan, and he was coached by Rohan for a very long time, and its funny how you see a lot of comparisation in play between Ancic and Krajicek.. I think he did a great job, but I dont think its ever a bad thing to change coach.. A new coach sees new things he can improve maybe.. I think a new coach is only good for Mario.. BUT Rohan is a very good coach
i must say that your post is reasonable, good!
Old 07-01-2005, 04:36 PM   #22
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by novi
I'm not sure,but the address is www.anciconline.com
dear novi, the site i knew, but it is not offical at all, and i think it is good but tend more to be a forum, do you think so? and if you have been there? one of my chinese friends says she was there
Old 07-01-2005, 04:40 PM   #23
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsipin
I'll be Mario's coach!!! I could teach him a thing or two!!
my girl, to tell us what you will give our mario ? to give us something more you lovely!
Old 07-01-2005, 05:44 PM   #24
country flag pepsipin

pepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond reputepepsipin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
my girl, to tell us what you will give our mario ? to give us something more you lovely!
I can't say....it's too early for that kind of talk!!!

Mario Ancic
pepsipin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 07:34 PM   #25
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

i still think mario and brad would be the way to go! imagine what brad could do for marios game

as for ancic online that is NOT an official site it is an unofficial site and a poor one at that, i was so tempted to offer to make an official site for mario last week but i didn't and now i regret not asking him damn it! maybe if i go to madrid i'll ask then! IF being a big IF!
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 08:51 PM   #26
country flag Grace

Grace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond reputeGrace has a reputation beyond repute

Mario should have an official website! I was thinking of going to Madrid too in October but then I realised that I can't because of work...I am unable to take any time off from this Monday till the beginning of November! But so far I had Rotterdam, Rosmalen and Wimbledon so I can't complain!!!

About Brad; I honestly wonder if they would get along...if Mario would get along with Brad...
Grace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:07 PM   #27
country flag kasia

kasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond reputekasia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i still think mario and brad would be the way to go! imagine what brad could do for marios game
I totally agree with you Eowyn.I think Brad would be the best coach for Mario.He seems to be a calm and very sedate guy and of course a great professional.He tought Andy a lot.I can still remember the very first matches of Roddick.He was acting kind of nuts sometimes(throwing his racket,arguing with the umpire)but ever since Gilbert started to coach him ,he became more self-possessed and could concentrate more on his game and not his emotions.As I noticed Mario also loses his temper sometimes which only distracts him on court and makes him play a lot worse.He needs to learn how to control his nerves and polish up some other skills.If Brad becomes Mario's coach I think things will start to look up and maybe next year Mario will be able to win Wimbledon.
kasia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:05 PM   #28
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

spot on kasia!

brad has proven he is a brilliant coach and can really improve players game it was brad who improved andys backhand so much as well as his mental game and approach it was all brad who started getting andy to come to net!

brad is definately a talker as andre's dad said "you can't shut brads mouth" but he's well worth it as a coach and i think him and mario would actually get along really well and to look at the players brad has coached just look at what he did for andre and andya games i think the talking would be well worth it! and i think he'd help mario cope a bit more! i don't want mario to stop killing racquets i enjoy it! but brad said if it gets it out of your system great! use the frustration then move on! brads mental approach to the game is brilliant and i think him and mario would be amazing together.

i just wonder who he will get though! it's funny how everytime someone loses a coach now everyone immediately says "get brad" the guys a popular guy! i really do wish him and mario would work together though i think they'd be brilliant and i really would love to see what he could do for marios game
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 07-01-2005, 11:09 PM   #29
country flag Éowyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsipin
I can't say....it's too early for that kind of talk!!!
it's never to early for that sort of talk when it involves mario
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 07-02-2005, 09:34 AM   #30
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
i was so tempted to offer to make an official site for mario last week but i didn't and now i regret not asking him damn it! maybe if i go to madrid i'll ask then! IF being a big IF!
oh, Éowyn, you angel!!!!
if possible, why not post a new thread on this topic and let's make some worthy discussions? dear, could you? to set a new site, it is not easy and need so much, maybe we all can do some help for you and our mario