A suggestion ;) about the photo galleries - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2005, 05:12 PM   #1
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A suggestion ;) about the photo galleries

Dear Amanda and/or gravity
(is there anyone else I should refer to too? )

I'd like to suggest to add a sticky to every player's forum (If it's not hard work) linking to each player's gallery. BTW I loved them

I dunno if there's a way to do it or you even understood my suggestion (sometimes my english sucks big time)

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Gato Gaudio

Last edited by Denaon : 06-27-2005 at 05:22 PM.
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2005, 05:33 PM   #2
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A suggestion ;) about the photo galleries

no answer...........
Don't you think that including a sticky in each player's forum should help the photo galleries to become popular?
I mean, each time a new photo's uploaded or new comments are posted we know it instantly and don't have to enter The Photo Galleries itself

I dunno, I find it a better way to get to the galleries

Thanks anyway

PS: Maybe it's not your intention to have bytes increased in that section or it's too much work to do it..... understandable

Gato Gaudio
Old 07-06-2005, 10:48 PM   #3
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is an excellent idea personally.

I'm sure there are many more people who would enjoy the photo galleries if they knew they existed. They are easily missed.

I'm currently discussing your idea with the rest of the team.

Pies Descalzos Foundation
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:26 AM   #4
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity
I think this is an excellent idea personally.

I'm sure there are many more people who would enjoy the photo galleries if they knew they existed. They are easily missed.

I'm currently discussing your idea with the rest of the team.
Thanks, I do think it could work out

Gato Gaudio