Interviews, audios, videos... - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #691
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
He used a lot of Wax because this haircut is not possible in real life otherwise

Pity and I see that the report is not on ATP site I mean it's not the best report on Arno but many behind the scene from Wimbledon and many pics or video extract from all his career. The part on Arno lasts around 6 minutes. I don't know if you can find it on web but to help your search it's episode 28 season 4
Thanks, I only found the part with Roger, I don't know why ATP did not post the one with Arnaud a pity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #692
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they still do, I want to see it.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #693
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

In spanish in footfault magazine http://www.footfaultmagazine.com.ar/magazine/index.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (184.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (196.6 KB, 3 views)
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #694
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any translation?
I love the photo
Old 09-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #695
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Is there any translation?
I love the photo
I made it in French in another forum (and it was easier for me) but I can try the translation of the interview in english if you give me some time
Old 09-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #696
country flag Kezzi

Thanks Leslie! But you can also give me the link to the French article, it will be good for practice
Old 09-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #697
country flag Lesliem

The link to the French translation for Kezzy http://arnaudclement.xooit.fr/t71-In...ault.htm#p3003

I hope there are not too many errors, I'm not sure of my english (and my spanish too) especially the last sentence and the questions lol

Quote:
How do you feel as the new Davis Cup captain ?

It's amazing but it's also a huge responsability. At the moment it's a bit special because I'm playing my last tournament, I play today...I will have to take a real break this summer in order to think about everything. In my mind each day I'm more in this new role.

How has been taken the decision ?

At the beginning it comes from the French press. When Guy announced that he would no longer be the Davis Cup captain, the press began to ask me if I was interested. I told them that if the players want me I will be ok. The appointment took place quite early this year so I have a lot of time to prepare the next campain and that's a good point.

Is it difficult mentally to be the captain of players who were playing with you before ?

Yes, it is. That's the reason why it's important for me to have 6 months because I need time to be in this new role. The relationship with the players will be a crucial point. I know it will be very different than when I was a player like them and it will be probably strange for them too.

What Guy Forget told you about your decision ?

He was very happy for me. I know he trusts me to replace him and it's important because he was an incredible captain. I have so much respect for him and what he did, he's also my friend. He will be a good exemple to follow.

We have the impression that the team is really united...the players, Forget, Di Pasquale...Is this real ?

All the players are friends and French tennis in general looks like a big family. It's pleasant to be a part of it.

What are your best memories as a Davis Cup player ?

Mmm...I did'nt play it because I was the fifth guy but it was the final in 2001. It was fantastic to see Nicolas and the others played amazingly and it was in Australia, in Melbourne park, on grass. It's unforgettable.

And what about the final in Serbia ?

This victory in double was a good match. We turned at 2/1 which was a good position but we lost the final. Even if I played well it can't remain a good memory because we lost the tie at the end.

After 16 years on the Tour, what are the best memories of your career ?

To play the Davis Cup has always been incredible especially this final in 2001. I also keep in mind the semi final in 2002, at Roland Garros, on the Philippe Chatrier court. And maybe my final in single at the Australian Open in 2001 or when I won in Marseille in front of all my family and my friends.

What was the key to play all these long matches until the age of 35 ?

I played a lot of long matches because I did'nt have the choice (laughs). You know when you're not a tall player with a big "weapon" as me, you have to be good physically. I tried to be in the best conditions, to prepare myself as best as possible if I had to play 5 hours.

At home there were a lot of sports (his father played football and his mother played handball), was it natural for you to become a professionnal player ?

Yes, to do sports was natural. My parents helped me a lot but they did not put pressure on me which was a major help in my career. If they they had not been by my side I will never be where I am today.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #698
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

The ATP Uncovered with Arno is now available on the ATP site http://www.atpworldtour.com/Media/Ch...ed&q=Uncovered
Old 11-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #699
country flag soulage

A little video about the exho in Andenne from a local tv http://www.canalc.be/index.php?optio...dec&Itemid=110

Arno enjoyed this one.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #700
country flag Kezzi

I don't see a video, only a little article with a small picture.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #701
country flag soulage

You must have a problem with flash player. Try to update it or change your browser

Last edited by soulage : 11-27-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #702
country flag Kezzi

Thanks, it didn't tell me the problem is my flash player. Usually it says something about that when I visit a website from my iPhone.
Btw, I will write a little report about Andenne later, I don't have much time now.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #703
country flag soulage

On my phone I don't have always the message for flash player Then it's a short video but with little interview of Arno who really enjoyed to be there, I hope you too.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #704
country flag soulage

Finally I manage to get it For Christmas here the speech of Arno in 2001 in Melbourne's final

Old 12-21-2012, 06:11 PM   #705
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Merci merci merci X100 soulage, you found the Graal !!
That's the best present we could dream of to sumarize his carreer, this speech made me love Arnaud definitly !

I didn't remember it was so long and hilarious, OMG !! The crowd was very patient.
Thank you again !

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote