Interviews, audios, videos... - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #676
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

Arni is quoted in an article of l'equipe mag about the challenger tour http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=504 The most adorable off court and detestable on court. It's an article of Domminque Bonnot from l'equipe

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #677
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

For frenchspeaking fans

Jean Gachassin was the special guest of the tv show "vivement dimanche" special RG.
There was not Arnaud but Nolwenn (as a singer and also as a tennis fan), she was adorable.
She talked about her passion about tennis, she talked about Arnaud and she used her charm on Gachassin (doing some kind of promo for arnaud about DC),so funny. Well, it seems he fell under her spell anyway.
oh, and "le hitchcock du tennis" so true Nolwenn!

http://www.pluzz.fr/vivement-dimanch...-20-14h15.html

from 1h47 to the end

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 05-20-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #678
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

A woman in love for sure, nice passage !

The video on you tube (thanks to Bruno), I think you can see it abroad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXYUZC4-iT4
Old 05-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #679
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Leslie & Bruno. This video is of amazing quality!
I don't understand a lot of what she says, but I sure can see how she tries to promote Arnaud and how lovingly she speaks about him. Go Nolwenn!!
Old 05-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #680
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

They continue to ask him questions about DC captain http://www.20minutes.fr/sport/tennis...ait-guy-forget

Google did this

Quote:
TENNIS - The Aix which plays its last Roland Garros already thinking about the rest of his career ...

He promises not to get overwhelmed by emotion, not to be obsessed with the idea that it will play the match against Alex Bogomolov may be the last of his career at Roland Garros. Opposed to the first Russian round of the tournament , Arnaud Clement has done nothing special to say farewell to the international France. The 34-year-old who will retire at the end of sports season, assures himself prepared as it has for seventeen years. "I did not just come and introduce myself on the court without being level. I made the best possible preparation to make the best games. "

The after-tennis do not obsess. However, Arnaud Clement knows he is in the list of contenders to succeed Guy Forget at the head of the France team of Davis Cup . "Right now, my name is mentioned and it would excite me greatly. It would be a great transition, but nothing is done. There is nothing concrete. "

Trophy Winner in 2001, "The Key" has already raised this issue with the current players, whose opinion will be decisive. "Players who want to question me know they can come, there is no problem. I know them really well because I had known since long. The important thing is that they talk to each other. And they reflect well on the whole person they want. That's what's important. They have enough data to make their choice. "Officially, they can still think until September.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:41 AM   #681
country flag soulage

A blog by Arno on the french version of the huffingtonpost http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/arnaud-...b_1546183.html

The google translation http://translate.google.com/translat...3Fref%3Dfrance

Quote:
My last Roland Garros

The passion of the game I never left, even after these past 17 years on the professional circuit .. But lately, my ranking dropped. Play on the secondary circuit has never been an issue of ego, I must still confess feeling a little tired due to the pace of life that tournaments impose, the desire to put my bags a little. Especially since I have also managed regularly very small pain due to my "advanced age", which sometimes requires me to spend more time making myself care to train on the courts.

Of course, I realize that this life is fantastic, I have an incredible opportunity to live my passion. Just today, by force of circumstances, it is time to turn this page of my life.

Roland Garros this will be my last. I will attend Wimbledon in the wake, can be a handful of other tournaments, but I will not go beyond 2012.

Roland Garros is a magnificent tournament. Each year, this is an appointment priority, I do not get bored. My only goal is to arrive well prepared. I feel pretty calm and yet very excited. I'm not going to make up the numbers, but to be as competitive as possible and above all, hope to win a game or more. Bogomolov Junior that I face in the first round is a solid player, but I have all my chances if I go out a good game.

I also intend to enjoy this last Roland Garros to enjoy once again the contact with the French public. I have experienced many great moments on this clay, and this year I plan to enjoy this unique atmosphere. This audience of experts offers a beautiful energy to the players, it pushes us to exceed our limits at all times.

For the rest, the position of captaincy of the team of France is a prospect that would excite me tremendously . Guy Forget is leaving after 14 years at the helm, a great captain who has shared his passion for generations. I am one of seven contenders to succeed him.

If I am not selected for this position, I think I would take a few months back, to ask me, get used to a quieter pace of life, and think about what I would do next.

In le parisien he talks also about DC captain and says it will be tough to find something more exciting after his career. I hope he won't be too much disappointed It seems he has no plan for his post career only rest and think about what he could do. Maybe it will be tough for him during that period

Gachassin saiys captain could be decide during RG http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2012...n-bartoli.html

A joke of Tsonga about the Alpe d'Huez biking rise I think Jo is too big to beat Arno http://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/tso...87/video.shtml
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dc.jpg (110.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #682
country flag loulou33

loulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond repute

2 videos (thanks to bruno )

http://www.nolwennleroy-artiste.com/...iewFrance2.mp4

http://www.nolwennleroy-artiste.com/..._28Mai2012.wmv
loulou33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #683
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interview of Arnaud by telephone in "On refait le sport" on Radio RTL. He talked about Jo, The French tennismen in general. They asked him about DC and rumors, the article of l'Equipe today made him laugh ect. He was at ease and talkative .

The podcast is available (beggining at 7min30) http://www.rtl.fr/emission/on-refait...012-7749179503
Old 06-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #684
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

As usually with arnaud, a very very nice interview. I could listen to him for hours, he's so sincere, modest, touching, he speaks so well and is so at ease, it's always a pleasure to hear him. It seems the journalists think the same during this itw, and I can understand why he's the "chouchou" of the medias in general. They like his natural and his state of mind, they're unanimous.
This tennisman is just a good man, that's the reason why I've been following him for all these years.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #685
country flag loulou33

loulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond reputeloulou33 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jL6Jh316rvM
loulou33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #686
country flag soulage

Last issue of Tennis Magazine Arno is telling the story of his last RG. Nice moment Maybe a summary another day PDF files bottom

he gives the reasons of his retirement which are essentially physicals; he can't train like in the past, he revovers less fast and has often little injuries. The decision has been a processus and natural.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 1.pdf (305.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf (221.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg pic.jpg (198.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by soulage : 06-13-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #687
country flag soulage

Arno has a tribute in the last ATP Uncovered He speaks french and they translate That's nice from them. I found it on T3nnis in HQ I hope they will post it on ATP site. he has the most amazing hair cut i'v seen

I'm on holidays and the internet is not great at the moment so i'm short
Attached Images
File Type: jpg atp.jpg (115.5 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #688
country flag Lesliem

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Arno has a tribute in the last ATP Uncovered He speaks french and they translate That's nice from them. I found it on T3nnis in HQ I hope they will post it on ATP site. he has the most amazing hair cut i'v seen

Thanks I was registered some month ago on this website but because of inactivity they suppressed my account and now it's impossible to register again cause I need an invite code, I'm fed up . I hope the video will be available on the ATP website.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:10 AM   #689
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post

i'll try to look for it... happy holiday!

his hair is basically fresh wake up hair
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #690
country flag soulage

He used a lot of Wax because this haircut is not possible in real life otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
Thanks I was registered some month ago on this website but because of inactivity they suppressed my account and now it's impossible to register again cause I need an invite code, I'm fed up . I hope the video will be available on the ATP website.
Pity and I see that the report is not on ATP site I mean it's not the best report on Arno but many behind the scene from Wimbledon and many pics or video extract from all his career. The part on Arno lasts around 6 minutes. I don't know if you can find it on web but to help your search it's episode 28 season 4