Interviews, audios, videos... - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #661
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

I agree, but only in the case the candidates know as little as we do. And I think the people concerned know more, cause they need to be updated in case they are chosen.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #662
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

The all report On Road to Belgrade is now available on Tennisplay. It's not the same showed before the final on france television it's 26 exclusives minutes from the last tie in Belgrade. It's 2,99€ for 48 hours

http://www.tennisplay.fr/1744/sur-la-route-de-belgrade

I bought it and the part in Belgrade is the most interesting one. Well indeed I went directly to the last minutes of the report and it's emotionnal even 2 years after In that last part a lot of Arno

The video is protected so we can't do a capture of the streaming but maybe I will try something to see if it's works. It's expensive for 48 hours. Only the crazy like me can buy that
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #663
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I would buy it too! I'll check to tomorrow if it's not country restricted again.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:10 PM   #664
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

The video is not available anymore...When you clik on "regarder" it doesn't work and you can't pay (and I'm not the only one to have the problem). I hope the problem will be resolved soon, I'm very interessed by it.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #665
country flag Kezzi

I checked the website this morning, it's country restricted anyway.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #666
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
The video is not available anymore...When you clik on "regarder" it doesn't work and you can't pay (and I'm not the only one to have the problem). I hope the problem will be resolved soon, I'm very interessed by it.
Really I paid yesterday and it still work today for me. These video are protected I didn't manage to catch the streaming of that video. So I did a capture of my screen. The video is bad quality and poor but it's better than nothing. The end is really the best part and when Jo cry at the end with a quaver in the voice during the confession moment at the hotel that's tough. Well they also drink beer before talking between them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg confessions.jpg (133.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg confessions2.jpg (116.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg lunchberotedouble.jpg (139.5 KB, 12 views)
Old 04-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #667
country flag soulage

Again by TennisPlay an interview free this one http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpy...om=embediframe

It's his memories from tennis and poor boy when he was kid he asked the headband of Aranxta Sanchez after a match in country cluc aixois and she refused

Best memories are Kafelnikov in AO 2001, 2006 Open 13 and all DC matches
Old 04-09-2012, 09:22 PM   #668
country flag Kezzi

When kids ask for his bandana he also refuses.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #669
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
when he was kid he asked the headband of Aranxta Sanchez after a match in country cluc aixois and she refused

Arnaud...Sanchez...I can't stop laughing while thinking of him asking her for her headband !!!
Arnaud at a feminine tournament, arnaud watching Arantxa Sanchez...seriously now I understand he dislikes women's tennis !

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #670
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Again by TennisPlay an interview free this one http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpy...om=embediframe

It's his memories from tennis and poor boy when he was kid he asked the headband of Aranxta Sanchez after a match in country cluc aixois and she refused

Best memories are Kafelnikov in AO 2001, 2006 Open 13 and all DC matches
no kidding, that's the match that got me into a fan. highly entertaining and a writer couldn't have scripted it better

after aranxta refused him the bandana, he decided to buy his own .... the rest is also history
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #671
country flag soulage

Arno in campaign . He was the phone guest of TennisPlay recorded this morning http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq6..._sport?fbc=573 Nothing really new but yes he's interested being DC captain he found this job very exciting. Now the players have to discuss and then the FFT and it would be good if there were OK on a name for legitimity according Arno. If he is the next captain he'll stop end of 2012 if he's not he could continue and stop at the Open 13 in 2013 He says there is no problems with Seb or Nico as there is no competition between them.

He still loves playing but of course there are all this shoulder or elbow pains which need some cure but he enjoyed when he's on court. He knows he's near the end and he's proud of his career and not too much worried about the future. He'll ask for a WC in RG as it's his last one. He already asked for it one and wait for the answer

Again Mika about the captain http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/247...eau-capitaine/ The medias ask them all the time yesterday it was Gilles Simon on Moscato Show. They don't give name but try to be OK on a name nothing done between all of them yet. Amelie still possible ?
Old 04-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #672
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

"Si on reste au fond, ils pourront pas nous lober !" Arnaud

I loved this interview. Arnaud always is spontaneous, sincere, generous, eloquent in his answers, I love his way of speaking, he's a great speaker (+1 for the captain's election !)
Jean-Paul Loth, president of Arnaud's supporting committee !
Yannick Cochennec has the same ideas as us: duo clement/grosjean !

Guy Forget
Old 04-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #673
country flag Kezzi

Arnaud & Nolwenn get the approval of the gays And someone in the comments should get her own sources checked... Star Academy 4 years ago and 2nd album, don't make me laugh.
http://www.homorazzi.com/article/arn...exy-underwear/
Old 04-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #674
country flag soulage

On the first pic he's indeed very hot.

Arnaud Boetsch like Jean Paul Loth is a member of I votes Arno http://www.tennismagazine.fr/tennis-..._27_a_323.html

He says that Arno would be his fav for DC captain even if he loves others candidates. It must something between the Arnos
Old 04-20-2012, 11:11 PM   #675
country flag Marine

Quelle classe cet Arnaud Boetsch !!!
Seriously, I agree with him at 100 %. it's so good to see that important people of french tennis like Arnaud.

Guy Forget