Interviews, audios, videos... - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #646
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

I posted an interview of Llodra in his forum. he speaks about Arno few times i will try the summary later

Mika said that in september during the USO he said to Arno he wanted to play the OG woth him but the federation decided to make him play with Jo and Jo wants to play with. He says he felts sorry for sorry who is like is brother. Well this is what he says

About the DC captain the journalist says that it's a kind of mafia tradition who let the players to chose the captain Llodra says players give their opinion bt then federation make the choice. They already talk together and two names break and one especially. He and Tsonga are OK on one name but Llodra says many things can happened will the guy be OK available in his life that's will be complicated. L'equipe put in the brackets that he would be Arno but the description is not Arno . It sounds that the fav of the players is more like someone who has an activity aside tennis and a family life . L'equipe is again doing lobby for Arno I think but for me players have a another name on top of their list

About the interview by WLT posted page before. Arno says that his decision of retired at the end of the year is not yet done at 100%. many things will go across the decision like the proposition he could have for post tennis player carreer. We see that he's interested by the Dc so hopefully he will not be too much touched if he's not choosen. About the end Arno says for the moment he's playing and preparing like past years but if he make the decidion to retire the end of year will surely be more emotionnal.

Last edited by soulage : 04-04-2012 at 12:09 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #647
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the description excludes Arnaud at all, especially "sera t-il d'accord ?". Escudé, Pioline, Grosjean et Roux are candidates, it seems they are ok for the post if one of them is chosen. Arnaud is very interested but he is always a player, he wants to take time after his retirement and maybe he has projects in his private life so it's more complicated if he's chosen, he is less prepared. And I don't think it's another person never quoted by the medias.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #648
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I also agree Arnaud could still fit the description. What he has besides the possibility of being coach is his still active career. It will be complicated if Arnaud decides to continue, so that's the question of availability. I can imagine Mika putting Arno on the top of his list.
Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #649
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud says since 3 months he would not refuse so it would not suit. And Arno has no activities aside tennis for the moment so he's available that's why for me the description doesn't match with Arno. He talks about Arno in the interview to tell us he's old, bad ranked and he's pitiful what great compliments by a friend When I read this analyse of Arno by Mika I'm don't believe he's his top choice for Dc Captain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
And I don't think it's another person never quoted by the medias.
Mika doesn't want to say a name but I think we could be surprised by the name of the captain. When I read the article it makes me think to Amelie
Old 04-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #650
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks soulage, the itw os very interesting.
I like what Mika said, but I think you seem to doubt about his honesty !
Anyway, he seems to "talk" about arnaud when he says he wanted to play with him in DC, when he says he has a favorite for the next captain, etc... unless he talks about Seb.
I think it's not pioline, nor santoro.
So it's seb or arnaud. Or, maybe Escudé (I always forget him in the list )

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #651
country flag soulage

I'm the only one to think about Amelie She's in monte carlo and was following the double training today. It could be complicated but maybe she's the name

I don't know who is talking about because in a way the name we would think would not refuse apart Amelie but maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by soulage : 04-04-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #652
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Arnaud says since 3 months he would not refuse so it would not suit. And Arno has no activities aside tennis for the moment so he's available that's why for me the description doesn't match with Arno. He talks about Arno in the interview to tell us he's old, bad ranked and he's pitiful what great compliments by a friend When I read this analyse of Arno by Mika I'm don't believe he's his top choice for Dc Captain.

Mika doesn't want to say a name but I think we could be surprised by the name of the captain. When I read the article it makes me think to Amelie
I think the "il" excludes a woman even if you will answer me that he's talking about the captain in general. And if Mika loves Amelie as a coach, I'm not convinced Tsonga & the others will be ok for this choice.

And for the others they are also candidates and for a longer time than Arnaud who is always in activity.
What Mika said about Arnaud is hard but that's true he's near to the retirement and he is bad ranked compared to his whole career. But I'm sure the actual performances of Arnaud as a player won't have an influence. He's bad ranked and 34 ok but what's the problem with the post of captain ? Other candidates have the same age or more and they have all good careers as players (except Roux).

Wait & see
Old 04-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #653
country flag soulage

I think Jo would be OK for Amelie I think the more difficult to convince about Mauresmo would be Richard and Simon and the FFT the others looks open

About Mika I always had a problem in the way he talks about people and I'm not chinese Here if I were Benneteau or Arno I would not be pleased all time. It's a personnal feeling then I agree Arno is old and bad ranked and I never think he could play OG with him

Roux is also the best friend of Llodra we should not forget him. What is sure now that the players already know who they want so the candidates can talks all they want in the media it doesn't count.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #654
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder which choice the others made then, especially Gilles. He is such a critic. And still, I don't rule out Arnaud yet.
Somehow I also don't think it's Amélie, I don't know why.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #655
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Somehow I also don't think it's Amélie, I don't know why.
Because she's a girl, maybe ? lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #656
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Because she's a girl, maybe ? lol
No, cause when she helps Mika I don't think it's weird. I can imagine she will do a great job as captain, I just don't think it will be her. And like I said, I can't explain why I think that, it's just a feeling. Which can be very wrong of course.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #657
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

it's hard to see who the players want... but i guess escude is who guy forget wants, seeing that he goes to melbourne the last two years with him to watch the frenchies! never saw pioline or santoro in the same capacity.

amelie was also there, but i think she follows the female players.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #658
country flag soulage

Again in le Parisien today they ask the question of the captain to Jo. He answered that they have discuss and that's top secret and again in the brackets the journalist put Arno's name I think journalist have discuss between them and elected Arno but it's players and FFT who make the choice and journalist are often wrong . Arno will read his name until the official decision so the announce of another name could be more tough to him
Old 04-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #659
country flag Kezzi

Why do you think it could be tougher for him? I think he knows more than the journalists, he will surely keep in mind that he might not be the first choice. And it must be nice to know the journalists prefer him, it does show that they like him and think he's qualified for the job. If he doesn't get it now, he might get it later.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #660
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Why do you think it could be tougher for him?
Cos when you see your name everywhere and finally it's not you mentally it's more tough imo. Then it's just journalist rumours maybe launched by themselves . The players are the only ones to know what they have decided. If France is qualified for semi the name won't be reveal soon