Pictures - Page 97 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #1441
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures

ahh merci, I love the pics !
The first one with the kid is nice, the one with escudé is good, he looks so happy to enter on the court, and I like the last one with aravane rezai, gael and ?? and ?? lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #1442
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
ahh merci, I love the pics !
The first one with the kid is nice, the one with escudé is good, he looks so happy to enter on the court, and I like the last one with aravane rezai, gael and ?? and ?? lol
On the pic you have Aravane, Gael, ERV, Melzer and Arno

Pics of Kids day are on RG facebook, RG Twitter and first with the boy on Yahoo. I read on a twitter that Arno stayed 20 minutes on court to sign and shake hands
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #1443
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I think he got a haircut as well... Gilou also cut his hair.
He's on trend with the colors in his shirt.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #1444
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

It's the summer (hair) cut ! lol (suits him very well)

I can say I won't never like lacoste's jerseys ! (only uni colored ones are not bad)

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #1445
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

With both Gilou and Arnaud I prefer a little bit longer hair.
And somehow I like this shirt, it has a sort of retro feel to me. Though my favorite lacoste jersey is the one I have for Davis Cup and my other bright green one is nice too. It's great with white jeans, but the other one is special.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #1446
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

today during training session

some pics from yesterday found on Flick sources are below each pic

Roland Garros par hebiflux, sur Flickr

Roland Garros par hebiflux, sur Flickr

2011-05-21-13-11-32_1000000412 par Appeti Tennis, sur Flickr
Old 05-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #1447
country flag Kezzi

Arnaud was at the 40th birthday celebration of Lacoste, with lots of other Lacoste players.
http://yfrog.com/h8jivinj
https://twitter.com/rolandgarros/sta...90443875020800
Old 05-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #1448
country flag soulage

I prefer this Lacoste shirt. There is a video of that birthday on RG facebook http://www.facebook.com/video/video....50185251893029 and group picture

Last edited by soulage : 05-23-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #1449
country flag soulage

vs Volandri

Old 05-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #1450
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyable to see him so happy!
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #1451
country flag soulage

His grandmother was there again yesterday, she was not coming before and now she's always at his match A pic of his box

Some pics on facebook from doubles

Last edited by soulage : 05-25-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #1452
country flag Kezzi

I can't see the pic of his box.

And I love the last pic, that little boy looking at the autograph (I assume) makes it really cute.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #1453
country flag soulage

i changed the link of the box pic
Old 05-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #1454
country flag Kezzi

Thanks. It's a nice photo, his box is pretty full. Great to see his family supports him. Though I would have expected Bruno there as well.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #1455
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Thanks. It's a nice photo, his box is pretty full. Great to see his family supports him. Though I would have expected Bruno there as well.
I don't know if Bruno is still the coach of Guez because Guez talks about his coach early in the week but didn't give his name so i don't know if the info was about Bruno

Vs Berrer

Last edited by soulage : 05-27-2011 at 11:28 AM.