Pictures - Page 91 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #1351
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures

it's me or he's smallaer than never and he has his wax
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #1352
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's more the way of how the picture is taken. Arnaud could've better been in the front.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #1353
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
it's me or he's smallaer than never and he has his wax
Look at Jean Gachassin next to Arnaud and you'll see he's not that small

Well, anyway for me, arnaud is not small, it's just the others who're tall.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #1354
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post

For me too, next to me Arnaud always looks tall.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:59 AM   #1355
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

for the dinner suit, he should have worn proper black shoes like the others. a 2-inch heel would be even better
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #1356
country flag teem

teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post

teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #1357
country flag Kezzi

I uploaded my bundesliga pics during the double in DC. I could watch tv and my laptop could deal with the photos, without me nagging it's too slow. And finally I captured a typical Arnaud I was still missing in my collection.

Whole set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3389049...7624856979387/

Last edited by Kezzi : 09-18-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #1358
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Be Quiet pics

DC pics

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #1359
country flag Kezzi

Love that last pic.

Soooo, who'll go to the final?
Old 09-20-2010, 10:04 AM   #1360
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kezzi & Soulage

Some other pics from the event

With Guy

And others (thanks to loulou & Manou des mordus)

With his girlfriend

Old 09-20-2010, 11:04 AM   #1361
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone for the pics and news. i don't have time to find much myself

the joy of davis cup is alive and well ... and so is our arno, good to see.

btw kezzi, i've found some of your best arno pics from flickr at some image search site, you know those, they directly link to the pics stored at flickr, and don't even pretend to link back. (at least google and yahoo pretend they do, so as not to offend you)

Last edited by Via : 09-20-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #1362
country flag Kezzi

Which one? And I don't think there's a problem if they redirect to flickr. Or do I understand it in the wrong way now? Because I see google and yahoo at referrals on flickr all the time, so if they lead people to the flickr page that's fine by me. Community guidelines also specify that redirecting to the flickr page is ok.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:46 AM   #1363
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Which one? And I don't think there's a problem if they redirect to flickr. Or do I understand it in the wrong way now? Because I see google and yahoo at referrals on flickr all the time, so if they lead people to the flickr page that's fine by me. Community guidelines also specify that redirecting to the flickr page is ok.
no they don't link to your flickr page. they only link to embed the flickr pic on their page. copy and paste these two parts of the url together, and check them out yourself :

http://gensun-images

.com/n/arnaud+clement

(plenty of arnaud pics there, including a lot of mine )

well actually it's irina's pic i think that's ranked the highest, among all of us, lol

with google and yahoo... yes they show the link to the flickr page (or wherever they found the pic) but do you think anyone will go there? they've seen everything within the image search, including the large image. they won't click onto flickr. unlike text search where they only get to read a short snippet so they'll click through to the original site. i think google and yahoo image search is a scam that violates everyone's copyright but because they're so big, there's little we can do about them.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #1364
country flag Kezzi

I do see what you mean now. But I do get clicks from google and yahoo, they don't show up in stats if people don't actually get to the Flickr page. Although most of them wouldn't click the link.
Yours are funny, they really stand out! How do you do that? I've never seen it before, does it also show up like that on google and yahoo?
Maybe I should also make a website when I have some time left. Flickr is just the easiest way to share for me atm. A website would be fun, because it can be like a blog and I can publish my story together with the photos.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:20 AM   #1365
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I do see what you mean now. But I do get clicks from google and yahoo, they don't show up in stats if people don't actually get to the Flickr page. Although most of them wouldn't click the link.
Yours are funny, they really stand out! How do you do that? I've never seen it before, does it also show up like that on google and yahoo?
Maybe I should also make a website when I have some time left. Flickr is just the easiest way to share for me atm. A website would be fun, because it can be like a blog and I can publish my story together with the photos.
i get clicks from google and yahoo but it's just the page that they show when they embed the pic. if you get more clicks from the same person after that first one then congrats, they've actually click on to view the rest of your pics, and perhaps find out some more about you, but in my experience they're all one click wonders. i think people who use google and yahoo to view pics do not want to go to individual sites and galleries, they only want to stay within the original search. as far as they're concerned, the pics belong to google and yahoo

yes as i host my pics on my own hosting, i can set it up to serve out some other image to another website both google and yahoo have lately revamped their image search functioning, the obvious thing is the lightbox, so that you get to see even less of the original page for all the effort you've made to take the pics, upload them, set up the web page/galleries etc, that's all the recognition you get - a content feed for the big guys not a good use of my time for sure...