Pictures - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #901
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures

In general, men don't like him that much. They don't like his game, his caracter... at least, that's what I notice on this forum, and with my relatives.
That's a pity cos in life he's a nice person, and all people on the tour (players, coachs, captain...) seem to love him.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2008, 06:03 PM   #902
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
where is the link of the video kezzi?

irina has taught me how to save flash
That's the problem, the link is only available for Dutch viewers
You can try if you can watch it www.wimbledon2008.nl, there you can find all videos available from Wimbledon 2008. They're the same as the 'official' streams. The Dutch channel Net 5 bought them, so I guess that's why it's only viewable for Dutchies.

I also know how to save flash, guess I read the same lesson from Irina here somewhere
That's why I asked here about Silverlight. I managed to find a zipfile in my temp files, but when I open it, there are a few documents, but nothing plays as a video. They're also too small in size to be videos.
So I don't know how to save them now
Old 11-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #903
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
In general, men don't like him that much. They don't like his game, his caracter... at least, that's what I notice on this forum, and with my relatives.
That's a pity cos in life he's a nice person, and all people on the tour (players, coachs, captain...) seem to love him.
I don't exactly know, but from my experience Dutch guys either think he's really cool of they don't like him. Depends on how they act theirselves on court, I can imagine that guys like him if they can relate to his game and behaviour. I can also imagine people finding him annoying

I agree it's a pity, because he really is a very nice person. Ofcourse I can only say something about the little I know of him, but with a big brother like Bruno, it's pretty impossible not to be nice in life
Old 11-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #904
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

men like him for the 'shirtless pics'

women like him for a little bit more, i think

well there were straight men who like him for his game. not much of that is left now. i mean his game
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #905
country flag Kezzi

I guess there are also lots of women who like him for the shirtless pics
At least, judging the crowd at a shirtless training
Old 12-16-2008, 07:15 PM   #906
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
where is the link of the video kezzi?

irina has taught me how to save flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
That's the problem, the link is only available for Dutch viewers
You can try if you can watch it www.wimbledon2008.nl, there you can find all videos available from Wimbledon 2008. They're the same as the 'official' streams. The Dutch channel Net 5 bought them, so I guess that's why it's only viewable for Dutchies.

I also know how to save flash, guess I read the same lesson from Irina here somewhere
That's why I asked here about Silverlight. I managed to find a zipfile in my temp files, but when I open it, there are a few documents, but nothing plays as a video. They're also too small in size to be videos.
So I don't know how to save them now
Glad that the tip was useful!

I'm not very familiar with Silverlight technology but as far as I know it normally provides streaming videos, so you won't be able to find this kind of files in your Temporary Files folder as when you watch a stream it normally uses as a buffer your memory rather than HDD space. Whatever, if you need to save that kind of videos on your computer you have to either analyse the code of the page or use some video grabber.
If you're still up to it I can advise you a program called WM Recorder, it is quite simple and should be working with Silverlight videos, too.

(Sorry for going off topic but I have no new Arnaud's pictures to post )

Nicolas Devilder

Last edited by Hangdog : 12-16-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:37 PM   #907
country flag Kezzi

Thanks for the tip!
Tomorrow I will try to find and install WM Recorder on my laptop. Hopefully it works, so we can watch that hug over and over again
Old 12-21-2008, 03:23 PM   #908
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Pics from Toulouse
http://www.fft.fr/action/Masters-Fra...um6/index.html
http://www.fft.fr/action/Masters-Fra...m10/index.html
http://www.fft.fr/action/Masters-Fra...m12/index.html

And as said in the others frenchies threads some on DPPI and especially this one with a Bjorn Borg Boxer Shorts

Last edited by soulage : 12-21-2008 at 04:00 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:36 PM   #909
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I loved that pic too!

(Il suffit d'enlever "user_" dans l'adresse de la photo pour se débarrasser du vilain sigle.)
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #910
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Merci j'ai changé l'adresse
Old 12-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #911
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud has found his new idol, Borg... lol
More seriously, wine (his passion) and the boxer shorts were his gifts for his bday it seems.

Look at Arnaud watching his glass of wine like if it was RG's trophee

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 12-21-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:06 PM   #912
country flag Marine

Some pics of arnaud with kids in La Réunion

...Many other ones here http://www.tcmt.re/site/TCMT/TournoiOpen

Guy Forget
Old 12-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #913
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yummy, keep the facial hair Arnaud!

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:50 PM   #914
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

all he needs is a big white beard
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #915
country flag soulage

Some pics of Arnico by Gabitul on Flick http://www.flickr.com/photos/55101241@N00/ They also attended to Federer-Starace together (from opencourt blog) and some pics of Arnaud.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arnico.JPG (32.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Arnico2.JPG (26.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Arnico3.JPG (33.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Arnico4.JPG (36.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Arnico5.JPG (25.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg dodoph.jpg (42.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: png Picture3-24.png (234.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg _JC11858.JPG (222.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 600.jpg (21.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by soulage : 01-09-2009 at 03:40 PM.