Pictures - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-20-2008, 12:35 AM   #811
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures

thanks for all the pics, higherlaw and bgt!!!

higherlaw, blurry or not, you had a very good view from where you were... where's all that whining about poor seats? lol

bgt - very nice pic with arnaud! yeah i like the way mika picked out his 'D' to sign on... arnaud wasn't as thoughtful! ha
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2008, 12:38 AM   #812
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post
I love looking at the pro photos. I cannot wait to get my press pass, which I am told should be in the next month. I love how the one photographer I saw climbed up to the catwalk to get those overhead shots. I'm kind of afraid of heights, so not sure if I could do it.
Now, here's the link to my topic on GM that has links to my 3 Davis Cup photo albums: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=121608
I love Clement and his colorful bandanas.
thanks! i already saw the topless pic

how do you get a press pass, are you being hired by a media organisation?
Old 04-20-2008, 01:47 AM   #813
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

I am in photography school and am getting it through them. Hopefully I will get a job with one of the media organizations so I can get paid to do it.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:30 AM   #814
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
I have a few (late) pics from DC.
His smile is so adorable ! Thank you for sharing the all the pictures !

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #815
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post
I am in photography school and am getting it through them. Hopefully I will get a job with one of the media organizations so I can get paid to do it.
good on ya, good luck with it!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:03 PM   #816
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
thanks for all the pics, higherlaw and bgt!!!

higherlaw, blurry or not, you had a very good view from where you were... where's all that whining about poor seats? lol

bgt - very nice pic with arnaud! yeah i like the way mika picked out his 'D' to sign on... arnaud wasn't as thoughtful! ha
BGT you lucky girl!

Yeah, I did whine about those seats, but I acquired new ones and I was tres content!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Thanks everyone for the pictures!

Considering that it was indoors your pictures are good. Whatever camera you have it's always hard to take non-blurry pictures shooting indoors actions.
BTW, did I miss something, any reports/impressions?
Well, still hoping for a new camera someday.

Nope, you didn't miss a thing, I just haven't posted anything! Really, W-S is a nice, affordable place and we had some great meals. Oh? that's not what you wanted to know? Ok, the atmosphere at the coliseum was fantastic! All the Frenchies played great, and I was really happy to see PHM and Richie (and I'll admit Blake, too) because I hadn't seen them play before. Of course I thought Mika did his best against Roddick and Blake (gesh, Americans are crazy about Roddick!), PHM had a tough go, but he should be proud . Of course the Arnaud/Mika match was the high-light and they didn't disappoint me! Sorry, not too interesting!

edit: I forgot Richie--it was great to see him play even with his bad attitude or whatever was wrong. His backhand is amazing...

I wished I had tracked down BGT when I saw her!

Last edited by higherlaw : 04-21-2008 at 03:11 PM.
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #817
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Just to see what they would think, I had some friends and family look at my pics of the French team and guess their ages. They were usually very close to PHM and Gasquet and thought Llodra was older. But the majority of them thought Clement was 19, 20, 21. When I told them he was 30, they all said, "30!!!" He looks so great for his age.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:24 PM   #818
country flag Bobble

Bobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to see what they would think, I had some friends and family look at my pics of the French team and guess their ages. They were usually very close to PHM and Gasquet and thought Llodra was older. But the majority of them thought Clement was 19, 20, 21. When I told them he was 30, they all said, "30!!!" He looks so great for his age.
The dude looks amazing for his age...I saw him doing shirtless sprints in indian wells. the guy is rock solid, or pebble solid depending on how you look at it. Either way, I'd say he could play on the tour past agassi age

Muzza

Fogna

Dolgopolov, Petzschner, Kamke, Malisse, Haase, Andujar, Riba
Bobble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #819
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Well, still hoping for a new camera someday.

Nope, you didn't miss a thing, I just haven't posted anything! Really, W-S is a nice, affordable place and we had some great meals. Oh? that's not what you wanted to know? Ok, the atmosphere at the coliseum was fantastic! All the Frenchies played great, and I was really happy to see PHM and Richie (and I'll admit Blake, too) because I hadn't seen them play before. Of course I thought Mika did his best against Roddick and Blake (gesh, Americans are crazy about Roddick!), PHM had a tough go, but he should be proud . Of course the Arnaud/Mika match was the high-light and they didn't disappoint me! Sorry, not too interesting!

edit: I forgot Richie--it was great to see him play even with his bad attitude or whatever was wrong. His backhand is amazing...

I wished I had tracked down BGT when I saw her!
Good luck with your future camera then

Now as I've just got excited reading about the meals you've changed the topic Anyway thanks for your impressions regarding this DC tie. Sometimes I just prefer words to pictures, and when the two things are combined it's best of all! Glad to hear you've enjoyed the whole thing and also that you find PHM can be proud of himself. According to my own experiences losing Paulo is a very sad picture lol

Quote:
Forever young

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:33 AM   #820
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Great win over the Bryan twins! And that post-victory hug pic is ADORABLE Thanks for posting!

jankotipsarevic. maratsafin. marcosbaghdatis. marioancic.
Cat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 06:26 PM   #821
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I had never seen this advert for Oakley glasses before It comes from a recent french magazine "Sport"

It's written :

"It's not the ranking which is important but the performance. Give the best at each match. The most important is not win or lose but play."
Arnaud Clément
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #822
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Great picture, great quote and ofcourse great model
Thanks for posting I also have never seen it before.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:11 AM   #823
country flag Via

who else should be advertising sunnies, but this arnaud? lol

and yeah, that quote...... gives hope to all us average sports persons
Old 05-29-2008, 10:13 AM   #824
country flag Via

since none of us can be bothered.... i'll have to steal swirling_lilly's post at funny photos, to update us on arnaud's latest image

gael seemed to be asking for forgiveness, from the sully veteran countryman

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...ostcount=10269
Old 06-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #825
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond reputeWTA-stars has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (38.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (57.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (37.6 KB, 6 views)

Tommy Haas, Rafael Nadal, Mario Ancic, Andy Roddick, Marat Safin, Tomas Berdych
Tommy Robredo, Fernando Verdasco, Novak Djokovic, Nicolas Kiefer, Janko Tipsarevic, Lleyton Hewitt, Simone Bolelli
The French Team (Clement, Gasquet, Tsonga, Mathieu, Llodra...)
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote