Interviews, audios, videos... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-26-2005, 09:42 PM   #31
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

Here is the link of the post match interview:
http://www.fft.fr/gptl2005/default.asp?page=4#

In brief, he says: "It was not a "knack". It's never simple to win a match like this. He was sick (that's because I jinxed him ). I hope he will get better. But it's true that I won't complain. It's always good to keep in fine form in tournaments like this. Next round against Santoro? I hope it's gonna be a beautiful match but for sure it will be. It's always good to see that there will be a french player in the quarters. It's true that we don't jump for joy (laughs). He's got a very atypical game and I really have to adapt myself to this but I have already played against him. He's not my "pet peeve" but I have lost against him last time so I expect this match to be difficult."

Btw, in the same page, there's an interview of Llodra and it seems he also suffers from the "c'est vrai que" syndrome...
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2005, 12:19 PM   #32
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*
He was sick (that's because I jinxed him ).

Thanks for that Julie But next time, let Paulo's opponent play a lil bit ^^ That wasn't fun (they stopped at 5-2, right? :/)
parissima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 06:11 PM   #33
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here is the link of the post match interview:
http://www.fft.fr/gptl2005/default.asp?page=4#

In brief, he says: "It was not a "knack". It's never simple to win a match like this. He was sick (that's because I jinxed him ). I hope he will get better. But it's true that I won't complain. It's always good to keep in fine form in tournaments like this. Next round against Santoro? I hope it's gonna be a beautiful match but for sure it will be. It's always good to see that there will be a french player in the quarters. It's true that we don't jump for joy (laughs). He's got a very atypical game and I really have to adapt myself to this but I have already played against him. He's not my "pet peeve" but I have lost against him last time so I expect this match to be difficult."

Btw, in the same page, there's an interview of Llodra and it seems he also suffers from the "c'est vrai que" syndrome...
You need to change your avatar again, Julie! (If not, you might jinx Paulo instead )

C'est vrai que...
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 08:01 PM   #34
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
You need to change your avatar again, Julie! (If not, you might jinx Paulo instead )

C'est vrai que...
I forgot to change it today and see what happened... I feel guilty! He lost...

I swear I won't forget to change my avatar next time.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:06 PM   #35
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I forgot to change it today and see what happened... I feel guilty! He lost...

I swear I won't forget to change my avatar next time.
That's not you...
He just faced a Frenchman again, and the trickiest one to play on top of that...

What will we do with him? *sigh*

delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:21 AM   #36
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

girls don't jinx paulo..he already ahs a lot of badluck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 11:46 AM   #37
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so first of all i apologise for the quality of these 3 short videos... But the camera would not zoom at all. :/
And... i know... i was a bit shaky ...

During the 2nd set... Guess it was at the end... The not-so-good part of the match for Paulo
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JAGWPRVU

Hmm the beginning of the third set i believe... You can see Paulo serve (N.B: he wins the point).
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7H4I4OOA

La balle de match ^^ (comment j'me suis retenue pour ne pas hurler de joie... j'voulais pas qu'on m'entende sur la vidéo hein )
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQR5MFGI
parissima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 06:15 PM   #38
country flag Vialator

Vialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond repute

une interview de Paulo dans l'express dimanche
http://www.lexpress.mu/display_news_...?news_id=54576

TENNIS – N°4 FRANÇAIS EN VACANCES AU TELFAIR (BEL-OMBRE)
Paul-henri mathieu

A 14 ans, le Français faisait partie des meilleurs au monde. Mais alors que les jeunes de sa génération, à l’instar de Roddick, Nalbandian et Coria, flirtaient avec les sommets, lui s’est retrouvé à panser les blessures.

Depuis 2001, c’est la première fois que vous terminez la saison sans blessure…

C’est une première victoire. Même si j’aurais pu être plus régulier dans certains tournois, je suis satisfait de ma saison. Dans l’ensemble, 2005 a été une bonne saison. J’ai commencé dans les 150 suite à des blessures (NdlR : son classement final en 2004 était 121e). C’était très difficile de revenir et là je suis 47e.

C’est, donc, de bon augure pour la suite de votre carrière?

Oui. Comme en 2005, je vais essayer de ne pas me blesser. C’est important. Quand on l’est, c’est difficile pour le moral. J’espère faire de très bons résultats, de bien jouer à Roland-Garros et dans les tournois de grands chelems.

Justement, vous aviez fait de Roland-Garros votre objectif majeur, cette année. Le fait de chuter en seizièmes de finale a dû être très décevant…

C’est dommage mais j’ai fait un bon tournoi quand même. J’ai eu deux balles de match contre Canas. Ça s’est joué à pas grand-chose. Canas a, lui, gagné le tour suivant par abandon. Si j’avais gagné le match, j’aurais été en quarts de finale.

Lors de ce match contre Canas, pensez-vous avoir manqué d’audace ?

Non. Si j’avais manqué d’audace, je ne serai pas arrivé là où je suis.

On vous a longtemps présenté comme le grand espoir français (NdlR : ses victoires aux tournois de Moscou et de Lyon en 2002 lui avaient permis, à vingt ans, d’atteindre le 38e rang mondial), avez-vous eu du mal à confirmer depuis ?

Ce qui était dur, c’était de revenir quand je n’avais pas joué depuis plus de six mois. Ce n’est pas évident.

Enfant, vous rêviez d’être le premier mondial. Ce rêve est-il passé ?

C’est le rêve de tout joueur. C’est un objectif difficile à atteindre que j’ai un peu mis de côté. J’espère qu’un jour je me réveillerai et que cela soit arrivé.

Les jeunes de votre génération comme Roddick, Coria, Nalbandian ont flirté avec les sommets, alors que votre meilleur classement, soit la 36e place, remonte à 2002.

Je n’ai, malheureusement, pas eu beaucoup de réussite à cause des blessures. C’est ce qui m’a freiné.

Pourtant à 14 ans, vous battiez ces joueurs...

J’étais un des meilleurs du monde à 14 et 15 ans. Par la suite, j’ai eu deux opérations du genou à 17 et 18 ans. A 20 ans, j’ai eu des problèmes aux abdominaux et aux poignets.

Vous êtes cinq Français (NdlR : Gasquet (21e), Grosjean (26e), Monfils (39e), Mathieu (47e) et Serra (50e)) à figurer dans le top 50 mondial. On peut dire que le tennis français se porte bien.

Oui. Gasquet et Monfils ont commencé à très bien jouer, cette année. C’est très bien d’être cinq dans le Top 50. Chez les dames, c’est mieux que les hommes avec Amélie Mauresmo (3e) et Mary Pierce (5e) qui sont presque au top du tennis mondial.

Les cas de dopage se multiplient dans le monde tennistique. Quelle est votre opinion sur le sujet ?

C’est difficile de parler du dopage. Je n’en ai aucune idée.
Vialator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 06:18 PM   #39
country flag Vialator

Vialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond reputeVialator has a reputation beyond repute

HORS-COURT
Les quatre saisons de Paul-Henri
http://www.lexpress.mu/display_news_...?news_id=54577

Paul-Henri Mathieu a rencontré Marinne GIraud lors d’un match d’exhibition, jeudi dernier à Bel-Ombre.

C’est au pays des kangourous que Paul-Henri Mathieu entamera sa saison 2006 à l’occasion du tournoi de grand chelem, l’Open d’Australie (16 au 29 janvier). Après une saison 2005 sans blessure, une première pour lui depuis 2001, le joueur de 23 ans est très optimiste quant à son avenir tennistique.

Doté d’une 47e place au classement technique mondial et d’une 45e place à l’ATP Race, le numéro 4 français a eu un parcours parsemé de blessures.

Pendant quatre saisons consécutives, il s’est retrouvé, en effet, hors du coup. En janvier 2004, le Français se blesse au poignet gauche. L’année précédente, ce sont ses abdominaux qui l’avaient éloigné des courts alors qu’il venait de remporter les tournois de Moscou et de Lyon.

Plus jeune alors qu’il s’entraînait au sein de l’Académie Nick Bollettieri en Floride, Paul-Henri Mathieu s’est fait opérer deux fois du genou à cause d’une fissure du ménisque. La première opération était au genou gauche, pour subir, l’année suivante, la même intervention, cette fois, à l’autre genou.

Ces blessures n’ont fait que freiner Paul-Henri Mathieu. Le n°4 français semble, à 23 ans, avoir retrouvé l’assurance de ses 14 ans, âge à laquelle il faisait partie des meilleurs joueurs de sa catégorie. Il n’avait, alors, aucun complexe face aux Andy Roddick, Guillermo Coria, David Nalbandian et autres Joachim Johansson.

En 2000 où il avait remporté Roland-Garros Juniors, le Français avait battu Andy Roddick, l’actuel numéro 3 mondial. Paul-Henri Mathieu est aussi le seul joueur à avoir remporté deux fois les Championnats de France minimes à 13 et 14 ans.

Avec un moral d’acier, PHM ou Paulo, comme le surnomment la presse et ses proches, continue de rêver au titre mondial. Sous le poids de la douleur, le Français l’avait seulement mis de côté.
Vialator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 07:09 PM   #40
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vialator
Les cas de dopage se multiplient dans le monde tennistique. Quelle est votre opinion sur le sujet ?

C’est difficile de parler du dopage. Je n’en ai aucune idée.
What's this f...answer ???
He has no opinion ???? He should be disguted !!!!

(ps: merci pour l'itw)

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:34 PM   #41
country flag *julie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
He has no opinion ???? He should be disguted !!!!

(ps: merci pour l'itw)
The usual politically correct Paulo

Thanks for the interview and article

Btw, you should look at this video. I also sent the link to the Richard's forum. It's a video about the win of the Paris Jean Bouin at the 2004 French Championship in Rouen.
Apart from the "political" aspect with the Mayor talking about his town, ( which is a little boring), it is very funny.
http://www.fft.fr/cfem2006/?id=1004
Old 12-01-2005, 05:28 PM   #42
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

A good video of Richard Gasquet, he's in stage in the alps with paulo and others players... we can see Pualo some sec...

http://sport.france3.fr/tout-le-spor...id_article=226

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 07:56 PM   #43
country flag SwissMister1

SwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
A good video of Richard Gasquet, he's in stage in the alps with paulo and others players... we can see Pualo some sec...

http://sport.france3.fr/tout-le-spor...id_article=226

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

PAW #1 5/22/06
Predict-the-SCORE US Open Champion
SwissMister1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 03:56 AM   #44
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

thanks all again though i have down the video

and there is some other French videos with paulo in at Bercy, have you all watched them? i wanna get the complete lists
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 07:47 AM   #45
country flag joyk

joyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and there is some other French videos with paulo in at Bercy, have you all watched them?
Where are the videos?
joyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote