Interviews, audios, videos... - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #361
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

US Open R2 - Mardy Fish def. Paul-Henri Mathieu 6-2 3-6 6-3 6-4

LAST GAMES: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...9&p=7507#p7507

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

DJOKOVIC | GASQUET | GULBIS | FEDERER | RODDICK | STEPANEK | OTHER CZECHS

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #362
country flag Le Paulet

Le Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond reputeLe Paulet has a reputation beyond repute

Hello. I shall like to know if you know sites where I shall be able to find the match of Paulo against Ancic the last year in Paris-Bercy. It is very important for me. Thanks.And good luck Paulo for Bucharest !
Le Paulet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #363
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Someone is missing his Porsche sitting in the Peugeot

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/pa...u-peugeo_sport
Old 10-21-2008, 05:15 PM   #364
country flag TheEnd

TheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond reputeTheEnd has a reputation beyond repute

2008 Wimbledon Mathieu vs Chardy

http://xianexs.mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/d...efee&&txf_sid=

提取码 eb557727
TheEnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #365
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Someone is missing his Porsche sitting in the Peugeot

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/pa...u-peugeo_sport
The interview is horribly lame, but the interviewer doesn't help either!
Paulo first says he will have a tough 1st round.
He likes the tournament and is always happy to come back.
He played well in Metz, had a couple of tough weeks then, but he feels OK now (he looks sick to me!)
He has very good memories in Lyon because of 2002, he likes the tournament venue, the people, the organization.
Then the guy asks him to name a good place to go in Lyon. He answers he doesn't know because he doesn't go out much. Since he'll go far in the tournament, he will play every day and he won't have time to party.
His best memory in Lyon? When they drank champagne with Kuerten after the final in 2002.
What does he think of the Peugeot 807? He says it's a nice car, the same as in RG, there is a lot of room for their bags, so that's fine for them.
And Patrice adds that the cars are nice indeed, but he likes even more the girls who drive the cars, it's hard for the players to keep their concentration because the hostesses in Lyon all are so beautiful.
That's all, really!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:43 PM   #366
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnd View Post
2008 Wimbledon Mathieu vs Chardy

http://xianexs.mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/d...efee&&txf_sid=

提取码 eb557727
Thanks Joey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
The interview is horribly lame, but the interviewer doesn't help either!
Paulo first says he will have a tough 1st round.
He likes the tournament and is always happy to come back.
He played well in Metz, had a couple of tough weeks then, but he feels OK now (he looks sick to me!)
He has very good memories in Lyon because of 2002, he likes the tournament venue, the people, the organization.
Then the guy asks him to name a good place to go in Lyon. He answers he doesn't know because he doesn't go out much. Since he'll go far in the tournament, he will play every day and he won't have time to party.
His best memory in Lyon? When they drank champagne with Kuerten after the final in 2002.
What does he think of the Peugeot 807? He says it's a nice car, the same as in RG, there is a lot of room for their bags, so that's fine for them.
And Patrice adds that the cars are nice indeed, but he likes even more the girls who drive the cars, it's hard for the players to keep their concentration because the hostesses in Lyon all are so beautiful.
That's all, really!
I can sense the lameness And agreed, he still looks sick to me as well!
Peugeot 807 You can tell how much he misses his Porsche really

Patrice Someday Patrice is going to take Paulo out to the club -- Bucharest style

Thanks again, Fran
Old 10-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #367
country flag Ome

Paul-Henri Mathieu reįoit GQ et Menstyle au centre d'entraînement du team Lagardčre pour distiller conseils et coups droits ravageurs ā notre journaliste.

http://www.menstyle.fr/lifestyle/spo...i-mathieu.aspx
Old 10-23-2008, 08:30 AM   #368
country flag Månu

Månu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

http://www.lyoncapitale.fr/index.php...5&article=6523

Is Paulo jalous of Simon's success?

"We still believe that all people are born bad and are made good by society, rather than the opposite" Trey Parker & Matt Stone
Månu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:47 AM   #369
country flag Ome

I knew most people would think that, that's why I don't even bother to post the video.

As much as I love Gilles and his fans, I have always agreed with Paulo. I don't like Murray's style of play which to me is similar to Gilles'. But that doesn't mean I'm jealous of anyone's success Paulo simply speaks his mind. Had he said he liked Gilles' game, I'd be very disappointed. I mean, Paulo's fan would know that it's a lie. And he's always said how he admired Federer and Nadal so...

I remember they asked him about Monfils' success in the RG, too. If there's a player who Paulo should have something against, then it's Gael But no, Paulo isn't like that. He's changed a lot. He used to be too quiet, pretending not to have opinion on anything! This is one of those changes. I can understand why a lot of people would take this comment from him the wrong way. I and a few people here who stick around with Paulo long enough would take this comment differently.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:01 AM   #370
country flag Månu

Månu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond reputeMånu has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

I agree with the fact that Gilles' game does not make people dream about it. However it seems that Paulo is annoyed by the question. He could just say that it's great for Gilles and for the French tennis, but he doesn't. You have the feeling he's just not liking him too much... but he's not the only one many other French players and trainers seem to be annoyed with Simon's ego.

"We still believe that all people are born bad and are made good by society, rather than the opposite" Trey Parker & Matt Stone
Old 10-23-2008, 09:12 AM   #371
country flag Ome

It's a typical reaction, don't you think? I'd think the question is a bit strange, too. I mean, you're interviewing me, why ask "me" about someone else (over and over again) But of course, he could give a more politically correct answer. But then again as a fan, I wouldn't want that.

I don't know any of them in person, but everyone has their own personality. Gilles, of course, has his. If others have a problem with it, then it's their problem, not Gilles'.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:19 AM   #372
country flag Månu

You're right and I'm not saying Paulo is not a nice guy, on the contrary. Maybe Paulo is just annoyed by the amount of sudden questions about Gilles. But that's always been the same: when Tsonga arised, all French players were asked about him... I just hope this pushes Paulo back on winning track to beat Gilles and do better. If it leads to emulation, then that's a great thing!

Old 10-23-2008, 09:38 AM   #373
country flag Ome

He's not that nice

Seriously, Paulo needs to sort a lot of things out. Things like coaching issue, choosing tournament to play, his physical condition, etc. I'm sure Gilles' success has an impact on him and the Frenchies, more or less. But I'd love to see him all set without any injury and all the headaches like in 2008. This year is a mess. As a fan, I think this is the worst year for him. Not because of the results, there are just too many problems.

Anyway, I totally get what you mean.

Last edited by Ome : 10-23-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:18 PM   #374
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

They've never seemed to be particularly good friends with Gilles, are they? At least that was my impression by listening to the guys before and after their last matches in RG, Marseille and now in Lyon.
So there is nothing wrong with his reaction here, he's not offending at all either, just saying the truth. Why should he be thrilled by Gilles?

Of course it's annoying for him to be asked this kind of questions, and the talk about the "new French number 1" is ridiculous for a big part.
(And Gilles is very straightforward himself, it's fine to be honest about him too.)
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #375
country flag Ome

They are just not close which is why I think Paulo's reaction is pretty common. His expression in the interview was very interesting, though. He looked down most of the time during that question -- didn't want to face those reporters And because of that, I have a feeling that Paulo tried his best not to make anyone feel offended and still giving his honest opinion at the same time.

Even I who barely understand what he said, I can tell how awkward it was

Paulo should have gone to the ATP university, they tell you how to handle this type of situation, don't they?