is it possible for me to delete athread I started? If so how? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2003, 05:36 AM   #1
luvbadboys

luvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond repute
Default is it possible for me to delete athread I started? If so how?

If not can moderators delete the "WHY WAS SCOTT BANNED FROM ATPWORLD?" thread? It has degenerated into a namecalling, prejudied and ugly siyuation which only serves to undermine the puropse of this site.

Marat, Lleyton, Marcelo, Yevgeni, Serena, Anna k., Venus, Martina H. So they say you're arrogant, tell em to kiss your ***.

So they say you can't control your temper, so what?

So they say you're rude, keep laughing as you win titles

To all the bad boys and bad girls keep on keeping on and screw everyone else.
luvbadboys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2003, 01:04 PM   #2
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

All you have to do is delete your first post and the thread will follow suit.

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 01:05 PM   #3
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you delete that thread? I posted a GREAT picture in there

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 05:58 PM   #4
luvbadboys

luvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond reputeluvbadboys has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you TH!!!

Sorry Becky, but I will not have my threads turn into juvenile, mudslinging. Since I lost my apartment and went thru a bit of a depression I made up my mind to put only positive energy out into the world. I don't care what others do but I am responsible for my own sh*t and I don't want it to stink up the room.

Marat, Lleyton, Marcelo, Yevgeni, Serena, Anna k., Venus, Martina H. So they say you're arrogant, tell em to kiss your ***.

So they say you can't control your temper, so what?

So they say you're rude, keep laughing as you win titles

To all the bad boys and bad girls keep on keeping on and screw everyone else.
luvbadboys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote