Help With Fantasy Tennis Please - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-25-2005, 10:31 AM   #1
country flag iliketennis

iliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help With Fantasy Tennis Please

Hey everyone! I am starting up some fantasy tennis (on another site), but I need some help with a few areas of the game. Firstly, I would like each member to start with 10 points (or something like that) and they can purchase the players they would like with these points. But, I don't know an accurate way of delegating points to certain players. If it was based on the entry rankings, then people would obviously choose players like Gasquet and Ferrero, who are ranked lower than their ability.

The next thing is- How would rankings be worked out? I was thinking of adding together the results of all the players in every team. But, It's hard to know what they should be based on. Would race points work??

Admins- If you don't like me discussing this on MTF, please just delete the thread, not just ban me
iliketennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2005, 11:12 AM   #2
country flag iliketennis

iliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help With Fantasy Tennis Please

Oh! I almost forgot, if you want to help me out with the game itself, PM me.
iliketennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote