Wimbledon Saturday (Fingers crossed for no rain) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-25-2005, 09:58 AM   #16
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon Saturday (Fingers crossed for no rain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
I'm in NW too - where are you ?
Near Watford...

Where are you?
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2005, 09:59 AM   #17
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

West Hampstead
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:00 AM   #18
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
West Hampstead
Nice one.

Good kebab place just before the Thameslink station
Old 06-25-2005, 10:03 AM   #19
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

Danililou to win Wimbledon @67.00????????

She should beat Penetta today.....and then set up a match up with possible Ivanovic in the last 16........if she passes that she will probably come up with one of the William's sisters in the quarters.........then comes the real cruncher Sharapova in the semis..................odds 67.00 look a bit big for someone who has just beaten Justine! .........care for some feedback people.......for those who saw her match against Justine.......did Justine gift the match to her or was it a deserved victory???
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:43 AM   #20
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

the greek lass played well... she served for the match once, JHH broke her, but then she came back again... that takes courage, just ask Kuzzy
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:46 AM   #21
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

BEAST X DAVID X ROGER RAMJET X IVANOVIC X DECHY X SEBBY
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 11:01 AM   #22
country flag ryydman

ryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond repute

I'm debating a large single on Coria to WIN, decisions, decisions...
ryydman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 11:26 AM   #23
country flag Ays25

Ays25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryydman
I'm debating a large single on Coria to WIN, decisions, decisions...
had the same thoughts but just watched their match at roland garros on recorded dvd, melzer gave too much difficulty there and i am not gonna put money on a clay courter. + hernych beat him why melzer doesnt do the same?
Ays25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 12:03 PM   #24

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMaan
Danililou to win Wimbledon @67.00????????

She should beat Penetta today.....and then set up a match up with possible Ivanovic in the last 16........if she passes that she will probably come up with one of the William's sisters in the quarters.........then comes the real cruncher Sharapova in the semis..................odds 67.00 look a bit big for someone who has just beaten Justine! .........care for some feedback people.......for those who saw her match against Justine.......did Justine gift the match to her or was it a deserved victory???
The Greek played well, Justine gave her the match and odds of 67.00 are just right, because she will not win Wimby
Old 06-25-2005, 12:14 PM   #25
country flag adk

Mirnyi x Fed x Roddick x Grosjean

Mayer

Tursunov
Old 06-25-2005, 12:16 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
Nice one.

Good kebab place just before the Thameslink station
I wouldn't know about that...but it is a cool place
Old 06-25-2005, 12:55 PM   #27
country flag ryydman

ryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ays25
had the same thoughts but just watched their match at roland garros on recorded dvd, melzer gave too much difficulty there and i am not gonna put money on a clay courter. + hernych beat him why melzer doesnt do the same?
Roland Garros looked like it was a comfortable win for Coria on paper, thanks for the info.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:09 PM   #28
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

Murray 3.27

Roddick NOT to win 3-0 sets 2.44
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:09 PM   #29
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
BEAST X DAVID X ROGER RAMJET X IVANOVIC X DECHY X SEBBY
Nalbandian is risky. Not parlay material.

Murray will have the crowd to back up his career best grass results.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 05:30 PM   #30
country flag ryydman

Just had Murray to win the first set. This is a 50/50 match in my opinion. Coria is looking good so far i see.

Last edited by ryydman : 06-25-2005 at 05:33 PM.