Wimbledon Friday, Week 1 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2005, 02:16 PM   #61
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon Friday, Week 1

Feli Damn, have to go to work now. Come on Gonzo and Kiwi
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2005, 02:21 PM   #62
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Jankovic was leading 5-1 in the 3rd set. It is now 5-4 and Myskina serving.

This can not be happening
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:22 PM   #63
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvio
I don't need advices, especially now when Kuznetsova turned 3-5 to 7-5 . I need You and Deivid to stop insulting each other. And, of course, You have to admit You were wrong about pronouncing Mayer grasscourter master.
I never proclaimed him to be a grasscourt master, I simply said he has procured his best results from the surface
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:23 PM   #64
country flag ryydman

ryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
OMG Jankovic was leading 5-1 in the 3rd set. It is now 5-4 and Myskina serving.

This can not be happening
That's the problem betting on women, they have no balls.
ryydman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:25 PM   #65
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivid23
As I see, ignorance is cheeky, but I think I´m the fool here arguing with such an amateur and ignorant dude. Will let you tell the last words as little kids like to do, I won´t reply. Have a nice day
why how very noble of you
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:36 PM   #66

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Myskina and Jankovic locked at 5-5. The current game is taking years - break deuce break. The inner will win the match, me think

Gonzo has more aces than Pim Pim
Old 06-24-2005, 02:43 PM   #67
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryydman
YOUR STUPID.
ooo yes i am very.............. bows head in shame
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:43 PM   #68
country flag ryydman

ryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
why how very noble of you
Stop flirting guys and lets win some money off those naughty bookmakers
Old 06-24-2005, 02:44 PM   #69
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieglover
Feli Damn, have to go to work now. Come on Gonzo and Kiwi

LOL MAN I HOPE THIS ONE PULLS OFF FOR YOU!!
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:49 PM   #70

Gonzo going to win this game in straight sets. Pim Pim only with 7 aces
Old 06-24-2005, 02:57 PM   #71
country flag ryydman

Myskina serving for the match....
Old 06-24-2005, 03:02 PM   #72

And Jankovic saved MP and broke back
Old 06-24-2005, 03:09 PM   #73

Myskina won
Old 06-24-2005, 03:12 PM   #74
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

list of people i cursed today ............ Safin , Johannson and now Jankovic!.........coming up the mother of all curses Youzhny after he took the first two sets?????.............

Man taking a break from punting...when put on the dogs they get pounded.....but when put on favorites they choke????
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 03:19 PM   #75
country flag ryydman

Geez that Jankovic match must have been hell for those who bet on her. Popp winning 14-12 in the 5th yesterday, after serving 7 or so times to stay in the match wasn't exactly a party for me...