Wimbledon Friday, Week 1 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2005, 09:51 AM   #31
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon Friday, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMaan
J.Johansson to beat F.Gonzalez @1.36...........Karlovic managed to break Gonzalez at Queens.....so have to go with J.J here.

Lopez to die at the hands of Safin @1.22..........after impressive displays against Srichaphan and Philippousis......it would be an improbable that Lopez will trouble Safin

Youzhny to overcome Bjorkman @1.57...........Youth to overcome experience...

Parlay of these three pays of 2.6

....hope i do not curse my selections again!
On 2nd thoughts... perhaps I'll fade my play
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2005, 09:53 AM   #32
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute

I fancy Hewitt to win in 3 sets @ 1.25 - good combo booster
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:01 AM   #33
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvio
deivid was completely right in Your little discussion.

Mayer is claycourt player and he's poor 2005 saison claycourt DOES NOT have relation with his lucky wins in Wimbledon this and last year. Nando is not claycourter and he tries to be equally succesfsull on all surfaces.

Answerig to one of Your offending posts during first set action deivid told You he thinks Mayer will win this match. Later You wrote "where is that Spaniard talking to me Verdasco will win". How pathetic from You.
He merely said Verdasco is guy more practicing for grasscourts.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. how is making QF at Wimbledon lucky? he has enjoyed 2 straight sets wins here so far, and last year he didn't exactly roll over for Grosjean in the QF either...

2. CAN YOU NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES? DEIVID was insinuating that Verdasco will win, he laughed at me when I suggested Verdasco will lose.

3. Mayer may well play a lot of claycourt tennis, but nothing takes away from the FACT that his best results have come on GRASS.

4. Show me Verdasco's excellent grasscourt record.

5. If Verdasco v Mayer was played on clay, Verdasco would have creamed him.

6. What is it with you and Deivid? Are you both Indonesian prosecutors or something, you are both extremely stubborn, and your arguments have no substance...

Last edited by its.like.that : 06-24-2005 at 10:03 AM.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:14 AM   #34
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
I fancy Hewitt to win in 3 sets @ 1.25 - good combo booster
Have to disagree, Safin @ 1.25 is a much better parlay booster. 3-0 sets, you never know with Hewitt, but rather take safin over risking a 3-0 set outcome at such low odds
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:48 AM   #35
country flag Deivid23

Deivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
deivid was completely right in Your little discussion.

Mayer is claycourt player and he's poor 2005 saison claycourt DOES NOT have relation with his lucky wins in Wimbledon this and last year. Nando is not claycourter and he tries to be equally succesfsull on all surfaces.

Answerig to one of Your offending posts during first set action deivid told You he thinks Mayer will win this match. Later You wrote "where is that Spaniard talking to me Verdasco will win". How pathetic from You.
He merely said Verdasco is guy more practicing for grasscourts.
Stop making sense, it´s useless with this prick
Deivid23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:50 AM   #36
country flag Deivid23

Deivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. how is making QF at Wimbledon lucky? he has enjoyed 2 straight sets wins here so far, and last year he didn't exactly roll over for Grosjean in the QF either...

2. CAN YOU NOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES? DEIVID was insinuating that Verdasco will win, he laughed at me when I suggested Verdasco will lose.

3. Mayer may well play a lot of claycourt tennis, but nothing takes away from the FACT that his best results have come on GRASS.

4. Show me Verdasco's excellent grasscourt record.

5. If Verdasco v Mayer was played on clay, Verdasco would have creamed him.

6. What is it with you and Deivid? Are you both Indonesian prosecutors or something, you are both extremely stubborn, and your arguments have no substance...
Mate, stats don´t mean shit, watch more tennis and know more about the players.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:51 AM   #37
country flag Deivid23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
I only have the one play so far:

King Mayer to take out the dirtballer, another confusing market, why the hell the the german the dog here?

Mayer to beat Fererro - $2.30 (7 units)

More to come
I´m quite large on Ferrero, one of us will be happy at the end of the day
Old 06-24-2005, 11:28 AM   #38
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

Youzhny x Safin x Fedex x Hewitt
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:38 AM   #39
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

Taking all the favorites on handicap today

hewitt -7.5 @1.72
safin -4.5 @1.83
ancic -4.5@1.83
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:43 AM   #40
country flag Silvio

Silvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
L
I am not Indonesian
I am not prosecutor
But I am stubborn, almost like You are. So, please admit You where wrong.

To make first step i admit I'm very bad tipster. Previously in this week I bet on Robredo, Karlo, Soderling, Dulko, Bartoli. In current episode Kuznetsova is struggling with Vaidisova. Watch me tommorrow losing money on Max or/and ToJo.
Silvio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:46 AM   #41
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivid23
Stop making sense, it´s useless with this prick
and with whom do you 2 make sense?

and if you can't judge players on performances, then what can you judge them on??

Old 06-24-2005, 11:53 AM   #42
Banned!

Quote:
I am not Indonesian
I am not prosecutor
But I am stubborn, almost like You are. So, please admit You where wrong.

To make first step i admit I'm very bad tipster. Previously in this week I bet on Robredo, Karlo, Soderling, Dulko, Bartoli. In current episode Kuznetsova is struggling with Vaidisova. Watch me tommorrow losing money on Max or/and ToJo.
Silvio, we're all friends here...

And I had no beef with you, why did you get involved?? Why are you sticking up for "booker prize nominee" Deivid23??

With your betting, that's why we have these forums, to share opinions. Don't hesitate to ask for advice, there is plenty of money to be made by all.

Old 06-24-2005, 11:54 AM   #43
country flag Deivid23

Quote:
and with whom do you 2 make sense?

and if you can't judge players on performances, then what can you judge them on??

As I see, ignorance is cheeky, but I think I´m the fool here arguing with such an amateur and ignorant dude. Will let you tell the last words as little kids like to do, I won´t reply. Have a nice day
Old 06-24-2005, 12:10 PM   #44
country flag Silvio

Silvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Silvio, we're all friends here...

And I had no beef with you, why did you get involved?? Why are you sticking up for "booker prize nominee" Deivid23??

With your betting, that's why we have these forums, to share opinions. Don't hesitate to ask for advice, there is plenty of money to be made by all.

I don't need advices, especially now when Kuznetsova turned 3-5 to 7-5 . I need You and Deivid to stop insulting each other. And, of course, You have to admit You were wrong about pronouncing Mayer grasscourter master.
Silvio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:10 PM   #45
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

just a warning to fellow punters doing a parlay on :-

Dent x Youzhny x jankovic @ 3.44
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote