Wimbledon Friday, Week 1 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2005, 07:17 AM   #16
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon Friday, Week 1

Federer x Pimpim x Marat x Jankovic x Maleeva @ 3.77

This play will HIT, no doubt about it, make no mistake
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2005, 07:30 AM   #17
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
BG, please dont tip any WTA tonight
I'm just doing my research now, my selections to follow shortly
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:31 AM   #18
bad gambler

I only have the one play so far:

King Mayer to take out the dirtballer, another confusing market, why the hell the the german the dog here?

Mayer to beat Fererro - $2.30 (7 units)

More to come
Old 06-24-2005, 07:32 AM   #19
country flag ryydman

ryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond reputeryydman has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps your right Silvio.

its.like.that, who's Pimpim?
ryydman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:38 AM   #20
bad gambler

Quote:

Jankovic has mental problems closing matches out, Myskina, albeit in rubbish form can cause an upset

No bet for me though
Old 06-24-2005, 07:42 AM   #21
country flag Ays25

Ays25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
IMayer to beat Fererro - $2.30 (7 units)
i take both of them fellas.
from 1k down do 0.2
1unit each..
so i am the one to blame what so ever
Ays25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:26 AM   #22
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to stick to my first post and not bet on any Men's matches today - the only one might be Youzhny and even for him I don't have too much of a good feeling. Have to go with my intuition today

Will stay with WTA...added Washington to a small parlay of Mauresemo and Davenport.

BTW, JCF beat Mayer on hard courts earlier this year in straight sets.
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:27 AM   #23
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
BTW, JCF beat Mayer on hard courts earlier this year in straight sets.
wimby is played on grass
Old 06-24-2005, 08:31 AM   #24
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryydman

JOACHIM JOHANSSON
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:33 AM   #25
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wimby is played on grass

Just thought I would mention it !

Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 09:03 AM   #26
country flag Silvio

Silvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryydman

PimPim is Joachim Johnsson and he is a choker.
Silvio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 09:04 AM   #27
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

J.Johansson to beat F.Gonzalez @1.36...........Karlovic managed to break Gonzalez at Queens.....so have to go with J.J here.

Lopez to die at the hands of Safin @1.22..........after impressive displays against Srichaphan and Philippousis......it would be an improbable that Lopez will trouble Safin

Youzhny to overcome Bjorkman @1.57...........Youth to overcome experience...

Parlay of these three pays of 2.6

....hope i do not curse my selections again!
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 09:08 AM   #28
country flag AceMaan

AceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond reputeAceMaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only have the one play so far:

King Mayer to take out the dirtballer, another confusing market, why the hell the the german the dog here?

Mayer to beat Fererro - $2.30 (7 units)

More to come
Agree with you odds look really good....however i suspect that Mayer's mind may not be on grass......do not know what he was thinking but he actually participated in a clay court tournanent last week.......very puzzling sort of preparation........?
AceMaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 09:14 AM   #29
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute

Adding Jankovic single

This is amazing value on lady Jankovic, jump on it!
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 09:29 AM   #30
country flag Silvio

Silvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond reputeSilvio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I admire your dedication to objectivity ... Sadly there will be no fairytale for the Superset kid this year.

However, regarding our 6'5" german friend, who from 4 grasscourt tournaments, has a 7-3 record, with his only losses coming to Federer, Grosjean and Youzhny in a 3rd set tiebreak... I have to say he is more suited to this surface than any other.

On clay this year, Mayer is 3-9, with his only wins coming against Tenconi, Benneteau and Ulihrach. He won a mere 7 games when losing in straight sets to Tommy Haas at Roland Garros, he also lost 1 & 2 to Ancic in Hamburg, and he also lost to Peter Luczak - a guy who can't even make the main draw of slams without a wildcard.

Or perhaps Mayer is a hardcourter? Mayer is 5-7 on hardcourts this year, mainly thanks to a solid outing in Miami. However, at the Aussie Open, Mayer only managed 3 games when being humiliated by the mediocre James Blake.

Miscellaneous:

1. At the French, US and Australian Opens combined, Mayer has a 3-5 record.

2. At Wimbledon, Mayer has a 6-1 record.

I rest my case...
deivid was completely right in Your little discussion.

Mayer is claycourt player and he's poor 2005 saison claycourt DOES NOT have relation with his lucky wins in Wimbledon this and last year. Nando is not claycourter and he tries to be equally succesfsull on all surfaces.

Answerig to one of Your offending posts during first set action deivid told You he thinks Mayer will win this match. Later You wrote "where is that Spaniard talking to me Verdasco will win". How pathetic from You.
He merely said Verdasco is guy more practicing for grasscourts.
Silvio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote