SEB CHAT - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-18-2003, 10:35 PM   #1
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default SEB CHAT

GUYS
SEB WILL BE IN THE ROTTERDAM CHAT ROOM 7PM TONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant breathe!!! lol i'm in english class and i gasped really loudly--but its gonna be 5am here!!! NO FAIRRRR
omg i cant believe it--vale you've gotta go on it!!! or neone that can!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2003, 06:06 AM   #2
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

i've decided to wake up at 5 and be at the chat so vale u gonna be there?? neone else? i'm REALLY EXCITED!!!!
Old 02-19-2003, 06:52 AM   #3
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait till the chat tonight. Yesterday I did visit the chat with Hrbaty, but I was just the last minutes of his visit there, because I had dinner before. But tonight I will be there already before 7p.m.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 07:19 AM   #4
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

i hope to be there...i'm thinking of a question to do...maybe about DC training? or maybe what female player he most admires? he'll say Mauresmo though cos he's chauvinist!
Old 02-19-2003, 08:28 AM   #5
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I also have to think about some questions. Yesterday, when Hrbaty was in the chat, he didn't answer my tennisquestions, but as soon I spoke about something else (I asked him if he did like lord of the rings) he answered. I think they like it if you have some questions not all about tennis.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 09:37 AM   #6
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas
(I asked him if he did like lord of the rings) he answered. .
will u ask the same to Seb?did u like so much the lord of the rings?
Old 02-19-2003, 06:03 PM   #7
country flag esther

IM IN SHOCK
HE'S A SLEAZEBAG!
Old 02-19-2003, 08:06 PM   #8
Mags

Mags

Quote:
Originally posted by esther
IM IN SHOCK
HE'S A SLEAZEBAG!
esther....explain
Mags is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 09:23 PM   #9
country flag Lindsayfan

Estherita i'm pretty shocked too!
Old 02-19-2003, 09:34 PM   #10
country flag esther

Explain?? Oh I¡¯d love to¡_
Ok well he was in the Rotterdam site chat-room, and it was kinda bad because there wasn¡¯t a moderator that chose the questions that got to be answered, but it was just all the people asking heaps of questions, but at the start is was ok¡_he answered some ¡®normal¡¯ questions, but a lot of them were really stupid, like what¡¯s your website, how old are you, where do you live and most of them I could have answered¡_.AND not to mention that I got up at 5am, and Marilyn was up at 3am and we didn¡¯t want all these freaking stupid questions answered, we wanted real answers to questions you know?!

ANYWAY that was bad enough that people that knew nothing about him were at the chat, but then towards the middle- end of the chat, he started only answering the ABSOULATELY RIDICULOUS comments like ¡®omg seb I love you have my BABY¡¯ lol well not that bad, but stuff like oh can I meet you¡_let me by your girlfriend (while I was screaming out YOU¡¯RE MARRIED SEB AND YOU HAVE 2 KIDS IF YOU¡¯VE FORGOTTEN) but then HE started flirting back going¡_yeah give me your number, you can meet me later¡_I¡¯m at this hotel¡_send me you PICTURE¡_.and fine if he wants to be a complete dickhead he can and pick up whoever he wants but not in a TOURNAMENT chat room!!!! And not when people got up early in the morning to chat with him NORMALLY not to see him PICK UP GIRLS!!!

*ddeepppp sigh* It¡¯s been 4 hours since the chat and I still feel REALLY sick!! I could hardly talk in real life after it!!! I think the thing I¡¯m most pissed off with is that he didn¡¯t seem to appreciate AT ALL that fans were there to ask him normal questions and all he wanted to do is read all the perverted comments and answer them. I¡¯m never gonna look at him the same way¡_I don¡¯t even think I like him any more. I¡¯ve gotta change my avatar as soon as I get home!!! Neway all I can say is I CANT WAIT FOR SCOTTSDALE!! BRING ARNAUD BACK!!
Old 02-19-2003, 09:35 PM   #11
country flag Lindsayfan

yes esther i am online,i've just sent a pm to u.
Old 02-19-2003, 09:41 PM   #12
country flag esther

ok i've sent u 2 hehe
Old 02-19-2003, 09:43 PM   #13
country flag Lindsayfan

Quote:
Originally posted by esther
towards the middle- end of the chat, he started only answering the ABSOULATELY RIDICULOUS comments like ¡®omg seb I love you have my BABY¡¯ lol well not that bad, but stuff like oh can I meet you¡_let me by your girlfriend (while I was screaming out YOU¡¯RE MARRIED SEB AND YOU HAVE 2 KIDS IF YOU¡¯VE FORGOTTEN) but then HE started flirting back going¡_yeah give me your number, you can meet me later¡_I¡¯m at this hotel¡_send me you PICTURE¡_.and fine if he wants to be a complete dickhead he can and pick up whoever he wants but not in a TOURNAMENT chat room!!!! And not when people got up early in the morning to chat with him NORMALLY not to see him PICK UP GIRLS!!!

sad but so true.i didnt expect it from seb
Old 02-19-2003, 09:47 PM   #14
country flag esther

ok vale i've really gotta go, but i'll be online again in 2 hours (ur time 1:30am...) and i'll be online tonite at like after 6 or something (8am ur time) and prolly after that as well LOL but if you're online, i'll talk to you your time tomorow morning, but if not

HAVE THE GREATEST EVER TIME IN GENEVA, HAVE THE MOST FUN YOU'VE EVER HAD...SEE EVERYONE'S HOUSES AND TELL US EVERYTHING!! I'M GONNA SERIOUSLY MISS YOU BUT I'LL TALK TO YOU HOPEFULLY SOON OK?? LUV YOU!!! *HUGS* BYE!
Old 02-19-2003, 09:57 PM   #15
country flag Lindsayfan

tomorrow i'll be online at 13 my time who means 23 ur time and i know it's late for you.sorry but before i'll go to the hairdresser and then i'll have a breakfast with my boyfriend (i wont see him for 1 month )

I'LL MISS U ESTHER!!!I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE U NOW MORE THAN EVER..NOW THAT I'M GOING I SEE WHO R PPL I REALLY WILL MISS AND U R ONE OF THEM! dont forget me and take care sweetie!give Seb an other chance..he's still ur SEB,the same nice guy u loved a lot!