Tennis Tipping #20 - Casablanca - CONGRATS JACKJONES AND JOE87/JUSTAFANYYC - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-04-2014, 09:42 PM   #121
country flag BMT360

BMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
please don't do OOP anymore...

1454 vs 144 as PTS1?

a joke
Doesn't really matter.... chill.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Cali CH '14 (def. joao parana 1-0)
Mohammedia CH '14 (l. to Wolmas)
Cherbourg CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8 (def. ESimp/ThePhenom)
Meknes CH '14 (l. samib_187)
Noumea CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8 (l. sfar/supertec)
Tashkent CH '14 (l. Freak3yman84)
My Record of matches won in a row: 9 ; Won Cali (5 matches) lost Tashkent in final (4 matches)
BMT360 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #122
country flag BMT360

BMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond repute

Just trying to help. JEESH

My Record of matches won in a row: 9 ; Won Cali (5 matches) lost Tashkent in final (4 matches)
Old 04-04-2014, 09:54 PM   #123
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #20 - Casablanca - Come play in the African paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMT360 View Post
Just trying to help. JEESH

Thanks a lot for helping

Perhaps noone told you? It is customary to pick a close match (on paper) as PTS1.
vBookie net amount won: 27174 (2014: +20479, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 96, TT doubles rank 81.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:58 PM   #124
country flag BMT360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Thanks a lot for helping

Perhaps noone told you? It is customary to pick a close match (on paper) as PTS1.
Thank you for telling me. I promise to do that next time. Sorry about that y'all.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:04 PM   #125
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for telling me. I promise to do that next time. Sorry about that y'all.
No big deal Everything has to be learned.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:25 PM   #126
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Litotes, you BMT360 do a good job posting OOP just in time when managers can't do it and we are all appreciated about that fact. Usually the first matches posted in the OOP are the closest ones, so the OOP order goes from the closest matches to the most clear ones (that go at the bottom of the list). This is made because the first matches are the ones that are considered first when doing SR shoot-out and PTS shoot-out.

But I think that some users here over-reacted in a rude manner (not Litotes of course). Only a very few % of the Tennis Tipping matches go to shoot-out and even more when it is a first qualifying round, which is supposed to be very opened. And, even if the Tennis Tipping match goes to the shoot-out, the order of the matches in the OOP is the same for everybody so it shouldn't be a big deal to have this order of matches in the OOP. Maybe the ones who will be brave enough to give a chance to Belmati over Starace will be the ones that succeed

Greetings and thanks again BTM360 I am sure you will consider this little detail next time!
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:29 PM   #127
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

If it's ok and people want, I can reorder the OOP.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:32 PM   #128
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
If it's ok and people want, I can reorder the OOP.
Better not. We don't know if anyone has sent already. Getting some picks with matches in different order will be a bit of extra work our manager doesn't need.

And VamosRafaNadal put it well - at this stage most matches will have proper diffs anyway.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:54 PM   #129
country flag BMT360

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
I agree with Litotes, you BMT360 do a good job posting OOP just in time when managers can't do it and we are all appreciated about that fact. Usually the first matches posted in the OOP are the closest ones, so the OOP order goes from the closest matches to the most clear ones (that go at the bottom of the list). This is made because the first matches are the ones that are considered first when doing SR shoot-out and PTS shoot-out.

But I think that some users here over-reacted in a rude manner (not Litotes of course). Only a very few % of the Tennis Tipping matches go to shoot-out and even more when it is a first qualifying round, which is supposed to be very opened. And, even if the Tennis Tipping match goes to the shoot-out, the order of the matches in the OOP is the same for everybody so it shouldn't be a big deal to have this order of matches in the OOP. Maybe the ones who will be brave enough to give a chance to Belmati over Starace will be the ones that succeed

Greetings and thanks again BTM360 I am sure you will consider this little detail next time!
Thank You for all the nice words. I'm sorry about all this conflict and stuff. I apologize about the OOP and I'll still be happy to post OOP's for anybody even though Tomek. had to be mean about me not being able to post the OOP. It's not like in 60 years when your in a life threatening situation, you'll be like "BMT360, you ruined my life because you posted a bad OOP." I've gotten a lot of OOP requests and I'll be happy to do EVERY one of them.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:08 PM   #130
country flag Tomek.

Tomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't mean to be rude, and don't think it was rude

I just thought, that someone who offers his help, should new rules of TT

If you feel bad, then sorry
Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 AM   #131
country flag BMT360

Quote:

Hey,
Don't worry about it. I'm going to continue posting OOP though.

Old 04-05-2014, 02:45 AM   #132
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you BMT for posting OOP.

Just a heads up that no where in the does it say that PTS1 need to be a close match. The OOP is done at the managers choosing and so BMT just put then in order with court 2, court3, .., etc in order. This is perfectly acceptable manner to approach to creating an OOP in my opinion, thou personally I try to but a close match first, but it not a rule.
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:47 AM   #133
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute

Also, thanks valac for posting entry lists at the deadline and and the qualifying draw for me.

You don't know how much I appreciate this as today was the busiest and longest day I had so far this year.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:26 AM   #134
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond reputevalac222 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #20 - Casablanca - OOP post 7 and 114. Pick due 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post
Grrr
Quote:
I just posted an OOP as well. I worked few minutes to reorder matches and then I posted an OOP here just to realize that you already did post one, so my work was pretty unnecessarry. So I overwrote the oop with this Grrr. Was not against you.
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:45 AM   #135
country flag ESimp

Default Re: Tennis Tipping #20 - Casablanca - OOP post 7 and 114. Pick due 10am

SINGLES QUALIFYING ROUND 1 DIFFERENCES

00:00 | (ALT) digor (UKR) vs. Rafael Reis (BRA) - GIANNESSI, CIPOLLA vs. GIUSTINO, KUZNETSOV SR Differences: GIANNESSI 2-0 vs. GIUSTINO 2-1, CIPOLLA 2-0 vs. KUZNETSOV 2-0
00:00 | (ALT) *Jean* (FRA) vs. kondrashov (RUS) - Same winners; SR Differences: None
00:00 | (2) Sham Kay (GBR) vs. Adder A216 (NED) - KUZNETSOV vs. CIPOLLA
00:00 | (6) coolfish1103 (USA) vs. Renaud (KAZ) - MARACH vs. CARBALLES BAENA

00:00 | (3) bry17may (NOR) vs. diego36arg (ARG) - KUZNETSOV, PELIWO vs. CIPOLLA, SERRA SR Differences: GIUSTINO 2-0 v 2-1, KUZNETSOV 2-0 vs. CIPOLLA 2-0, PELIWO 2-1 vs. SERRA 2-0
00:00 | (7) catgamer (GER) vs. Eland (NED) - Same winners; SR Differences: GIUSTINO 2-1 v 2-0, LOPEZ-PEREZ 2-1 v 2-0
00:00 | (ALT) Felipe Abe (BRA) vs. Dmitry Bond (RUS) - GIANNESSI, MARACH vs. GIUSTINO, CARBALLES BAENA SR Differences: GIANNESSI 2-1 vs. GIUSTINO 2-0, SERRA 2-1 v 2-0, MARACH 2-0 vs. CARBALLES BAENA 2-0
00:00 | (8) YEBRA (ESP) vs. hugocnamaral (POR) - NASO vs. GOFFIN