Jean-Christophe Faurel - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2006, 07:58 PM   #31
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jean-Christophe Faurel

Well, they would notice if I stared too much, so I focused on the match and sometimes acted like I was looking around .
Coutelot and JC both lost their matches, so I don't know if they have problems with it or not . I don't think so, I believe they are that smart that they would quit if it gave problems in their games.

JC was laughing when Coutelot said that. I said to Coutelot that I wasn't afraid of JC . It was really fun at such a small tournament, you just walk into them all the time. And everytime they smiled and said hello .

Old 07-31-2006, 01:35 AM   #32
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing photos. Thanks so much

I'm still getting over them smoking. When I first heard that I was

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:20 AM   #33
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the smoking thing is gross, but he's still so sexy.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:37 PM   #34
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I was shocked too, I never saw a tennisplayer smoke before . And I totally agree with MatejBockofan, he's still sexy .
Old 07-31-2006, 06:41 PM   #35
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos, Eliane

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:16 PM   #36
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Great photos, Eliane
Thanks
Old 08-01-2006, 07:00 AM   #37
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be able to see his match tomorrow, but I watched him practice for about 30 minutes today

I need a break from the sun... hopefully he'll win and I might see him on Wednesday.

Old 08-01-2006, 08:03 PM   #38
country flag Kezzi

Did you take pictures? If so, I can't wait to see them .
Is it soo hot there then? I hope you can see him on wednesday! .
Old 08-02-2006, 03:26 AM   #39
country flag Scotso

Sorry I didn't take pictures. But he was wearing his shirt and I was just so mezmerized that I was seeing him that I just stared. I didn't realize I could take pictures

Old 08-02-2006, 03:27 AM   #40
country flag Scotso

Jean-Christophe lost so I won't get to see him play At least I got to watch him practice.

I was just so sick and tired that I couldn't go today, but it's a good thing though because Agassi's playing lead to them selling out of tickets early so I couldn't have gone anyway. Plus I probably would have been really bummed to see him lose so badly

Old 08-03-2006, 09:03 PM   #41
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan
Sorry I didn't take pictures. But he was wearing his shirt and I was just so mezmerized that I was seeing him that I just stared. I didn't realize I could take pictures
Doesn't matter, I'm obsessed with taking pictures . I always take like 200 from a tourney and at home look which ones are the best. From all 10 pics I take there usually is 1 good one .

In Scheveningen he was watching Ascione and he took his shirt of in between games to change it. It was still the shirt from training. So I was trying not to stare and my friends went 'look, he's changing his shirt!' . I'm glad he doesn't understand Dutch . He has a nice tattoo . I wish I had pics, but I didn't take any. It would be too obvious .
Old 08-03-2006, 09:04 PM   #42
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Jean-Christophe lost so I won't get to see him play At least I got to watch him practice.

I was just so sick and tired that I couldn't go today, but it's a good thing though because Agassi's playing lead to them selling out of tickets early so I couldn't have gone anyway. Plus I probably would have been really bummed to see him lose so badly
I hope you're feeling better now .
Old 08-05-2006, 04:06 AM   #43
country flag Scotso

I'm better yes, but I'm home now

Old 09-10-2006, 01:53 AM   #44
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEbe1O-oGlE&search=coeur

Jean-Christophe's Anais video. About time this thread was bumped again.
Btw, i don't know if you care since Faurel isn't in it anymore but here's her last clip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvV1z12s10 . Typical of the new generation of "paroliers"/"paroličres" (meaning "lyrics-makers") playing with words, the new thing is that they make music with words and with their mouth now (same with Camille (Dalmais) for exemple), and touch to all style of music without any problem unlike their predecessors a few decades ago (Brassens, Nougaro, Lapointe and co...).
This is both a parody and an hommage to (French) rap, with lots of funny and crazy pieces of wit in it...
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:14 AM   #45
country flag Scotso

That's a weird song, lol. not sure I like it