All the videos and audios of MaRaT! - Page 243 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #3631
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

"Definitely something changed after I used this racquet". A HEAD Prestige Moment with Marat Safin.

monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2012, 09:22 PM   #3632
country flag mikomonstr

mikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! Nice to see something new and tennis-related, it's been too long. Stealing, posting to Twitter.
mikomonstr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:46 PM   #3633
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Marat's playing hockey as we speak. He's on Team Kovalchuk, not Team Malkin as reported. Online TV link.

Old 08-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #3634
country flag monkey247

It's the end of the first period of the charity hockey match that Marat's playing in.
Alternative livestream link.

EDIT: He's really improved his skating skills.

Last edited by monkey247 : 11-09-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #3635
country flag monkey247

Marat has just been interviewed on Russia-2, he's playing for Spartak Moscow (shirt no. 27) in Yegor Titov's farewell match.

Last edited by monkey247 : 09-09-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #3636
country flag monkey247

Marat Safin Uncovered, uploaded by Head Tennis.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #3637
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks monkey !!!
I forgot how young he was
I wish I could go back to those days....
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #3638
country flag monkey247

From Marat's visit to Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistics University yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flender View Post
Thanks monkey !!! I forgot how young he was I wish I could go back to those days....
God, I know! I forgot how young I was. That time is part of us now, part of who we are - personally I wouldn't exchange it for a thing.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #3639
country flag monkey247

Various videos from last weekend's Parliamentary Games.

Sport-Express

Voice of Russia

RIA Novosti

Russia Today (in English)
Old 10-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #3640
country flag monkey247

Interview (in Russian) today at Kremlin Cup, via tvrain.ru.

Old 10-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #3641
country flag monkey247

Eid prayers at Tauba mosque, Nizhny Novgorod, 26 October 2012. Via NNTV.

Old 10-28-2012, 01:34 AM   #3642
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm...Marat is living the life of a good muslim now....? while I am sure that there are many of the tenets of Islam for which Marat would have a natural affinity(as it is commonly practiced and in general which it shares with the other great religions from which it evolved),there are others which he would no doubt find rather prohibitive...on the other hand,as a representative of the committee for religious organisations I guess it's only good politics to be seen in the right places with the right people... wonder if he'll be cosying up with the patriarch in the front pew at the Church of Christ the Savior in the same capacity in January - in the spirit of tolerance and common humanity - and I wonder how those principles fit with demonising and belittling your political opponents?...... given the most recent set of photos it's hard to imagine that he has suddenly become a practicing muslim - regardless of his ethnicity - but just like Putin 'discovered' the benefits of associating himself with Orthodoxy (and the Patriarch has come in handy, you have to admit...) or is that just moi???? ..I mean, personally, speaking as an atheist, I still find the practicing of religious observations without the attendant 'faith' a little...well, hypocritical - but then again, guess it is his job now - and I am assuming that he has the same dedication to that as he had to tennis....a translation of his words would be helpful, although I suspect the usual platitudes..maybe I am being too harsh...I just think religion and politics ought not to mix - it brings nothing but trouble - of course there is nothing wrong with paying respects to the diversity of society and religious belief - I mean, that should be fundamental - its just that against the backdrop of the increasing political repression going on in Russia and its close neighbors ..... well...it just doesn't sit well with me...of course, Marat may well have had a spiritual epiphany - there's nothing to say he doesn't go to the mosque every week when he's at home in Moscow - it wouldn't surprise me, in view of his recent pronouncements on the role of women - there's nothing like the zeal of the converted....it's all starting to make perfect sense..... !!

Last edited by inez : 10-28-2012 at 04:43 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #3643
country flag greeneyes7

greeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond repute

Inez: I have wondered about that whole Muslim thing from the very beginning, even though he said he wasn't a PRACTICING Muslim. Wonder if he's practicing now? The man never ceases to confuse and confound me and any attempt at trying to figure him out has been an exercise in futility. Things he has said in the past at one time or another seem to somehow change. "Bleached Blonds are not my type." How many bleached blonds now? "I'll marry when my kids are grown." Marriage is not for me. "I respect women." Really?? If I am still following his life ten years from now it will be interesting to see where he ends up. This whole political life he is building for himself has brought out some of the true Marat--good and bad. Enjoyed your take on things.
greeneyes7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #3644
country flag monkey247

"Bez Galstuka" interview with Roman Skudnyakov, Nizhny Novgorod, 02 October 2012, via gorodn.tv. Also on Volga TV's website.

Anyone hoping to hear Marat utter the immortal words "это бездарные, бестолковые девочки, которые захотели внимания, которые получили его, и даже больше чем рассчитывали" will be disappointed. That bit was cut. Obviously.

On a slightly cuter note, would-be father-of-five Marat has his nappy-changing skills tested @ 7.45-10.45, on a doll called "Nastya".

Last edited by monkey247 : 11-03-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #3645
country flag monkey247

Video from 12 October 2012, via Afontovo.ru. Marat says a few words @ 2.00-2.33 about Dinara's appointment as ambassador from Krasnoyarsk for the Winter Universiade 2019. If any Russian speakers want to elaborate on what he says, that would be much appreciated.

"Обсуждаем назначение Динары Сафиной послом Универсиады-2019 с её братом Маратом Сафиным". VK.com.

Last edited by monkey247 : 11-14-2012 at 03:14 PM.