All the videos and audios of MaRaT! - Page 238 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #3556
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

Thanks to distilk, Soozka, Avosja and all, who posted this interview. here is another link to watch it online:

ТВ Центр, "Приглашает Борис Ноткин"

http://tvali.ge/index.php?action=sat&channel=70950&d=7

click on 10.04.2011, then 14.20h. It starts a little after that.

All in all nothing new in the interview. The host was a bit annoying They discuss the injuries, the earned money (now Marat supports his mom and dad), the difference in payment between women's and men's tour income (from advertising and from USA), the situation and mentality in Russia, and Moscow in particular.
Marat says that he likes quiet birthday celebrations. On his last b-day they were 6 people in a nice restaurant. He says he doesn't want gifts, just to sit and talk with his family/friends.
Regarding his image of party-goer, Marat asks the host "Didn't you go to parties?"
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.

Last edited by AnnieNik : 04-11-2011 at 10:02 AM.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2011, 08:31 AM   #3557
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot Annushka! Sadly I have no time to watch right now.

It really annoys me sometimes that those people seem to think like he was only partying and drinking and lazy. OK maybe he wasn't the world champion at training but partying won't win you 2 Grand Slam titles and Davis Cups etc. like he himself has also said.
I swear those blondes from the 2002 AO final and this 'vodka' joke/reply after the USO 2000 will be mentioned till the day he dies and in his obituaries. Sorry about the rant but it's over now.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:02 AM   #3558
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Mashenka Don't waste your nerves on such people This host hasn't done his homework on numerous facts, and Marat had to correct him on almost every question

Hope you are well, dear
Old 04-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #3559
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still alive Anna! Hope you're doing well too!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:21 AM   #3560
country flag AnnieNik

I love you, Irochka

Btw, if anyone has managed to grab the video, please post it somewhere

Thank you!

edit: here is a 5-min free preview of the interview

http://vip.kaban.tv/archive/tvc/2011-04-10/148535 (the first minute is an end of a movie)

The full version is paid. I have tried everything to download it, but no luck so far. It is well protected. If anyone has hints, I am all ears

Last edited by AnnieNik : 04-13-2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: edited out deleted quote/post
Old 04-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #3561
country flag Iana

Iana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8kHrhuim9g
Iana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:15 PM   #3562
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks, AnnieNik, for the preview of the interview. It includes some of the good clips - which is great. (The end of the movie is intriguing - made me wonder what on earth went on before ) I couldn't get anything on the tvali.ge link except another movie, by the look of it - so it was really good to have the preview one.

Thanks, also, Iana, for the soccer-playing clip.

Last edited by Soozka : 04-16-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Soozka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:56 AM   #3563
country flag distilk

distilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post

Btw, if anyone has managed to grab the video, please post it somewhere
I've got the video from one of Russian torrents sites and still seeding it.
http://tomsktracker.org/viewtopic.php?t=86545
There is no problem to register on the site. I'm sorry I don't know how to upload anywhere it but maybe you could do it
distilk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #3564
country flag AnnieNik

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilk View Post
I've got the video from one of Russian torrents sites and still seeding it.
http://tomsktracker.org/viewtopic.php?t=86545
There is no problem to register on the site. I'm sorry I don't know how to upload anywhere it but maybe you could do it
Million thanks to distilk for finding and uploading the interview with Boris Notkin Big thanks to the original uploader too

I've re-uploaded it here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4PKMYJIP

It's 25 min, 243 MB

Enjoy
Old 04-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #3565
country flag distilk

distilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond reputedistilk has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for uploading the video, AnnieNik!
distilk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:51 PM   #3566
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Annie and distilk!
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #3567
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Video of Marat's interview last week at Sport-Express.

21 April 2011.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:00 AM   #3568
country flag monkey247

Video from last night's hockey match in Bratislava.

Could any Russian speakers give a summary of what he's saying?

Old 05-13-2011, 08:01 AM   #3569
country flag AnnieNik

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Video from last night's hockey match in Bratislava.

Could any Russian speakers give a summary of what he's saying?
Thanks for the link, Heidi
All in all nothing new. He flew in yesterday to support the boys. Marat is friends with few of the players. Enjoyed the victory, and was happy when the 3rd period started, since as all fans was worried in the beginning of the match. This is his first hockey world cup and the interviewer hinted that he brought luck Marat said that he hopes the winning streak continues.

Last edited by AnnieNik : 05-13-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #3570
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post

... This is his first hockey world cup and the interviewer hinted that he brought luck Marat said that he hopes the winning streak continues.
Thanks, Annie! That's exactly what I thought when I saw the result last night - 2011 Fed Cup 1st round revisited.