All the videos and audios of MaRaT! - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-11-2006, 06:04 PM   #316
country flag flavia_am

flavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos and audios of Marat ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
I wouldn't dare suggest that to his face dear, he might be insulted
No because he came to Spain very early and when you're so young you catch very easily the foreign language and that can affect your native language. It's true, I promise.

Last edited by flavia_am : 03-11-2006 at 06:07 PM.
flavia_am is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2006, 06:06 PM   #317
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavia_am
I don't recognize the nacionality of the person who is speaking english, I mean I don't know if he/she is french or italian, the only thing I realize is that I understand his/her english better.
No, that's not what I meant. I meant, if you know french then you know that the italian word "parlare" means "to talk" because it's "parler" in french. Like "juego" "gioco" "jeux" all mean "game".
I never learned spanish but if I would open a random spanish webpage I might be able to figure out what's it about just based on deduction and recognising words I might know from french, italian or latin.
On the other hand, show me a danish or hungarian website and I won't have a clue.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:08 PM   #318
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mer? a question again (i'm laughing about the insistence...sorry).
You says Marat accent is not pure russian, but you mena when he speaks in english or also in russian?
I'm comfusing
no, I didn't mean that He speaks russian a bit strange though like many other russians who spend much time abroad. But I wouldn't call it an accent.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:09 PM   #319
country flag flavia_am

flavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, that's not what I meant. I meant, if you know french then you know that the italian word "parlare" means "to talk" because it's "parler" in french. Like "juego" "gioco" "jeux" all mean "game".
I never learned spanish but if I would open a random spanish webpage I might be able to figure out what's it about just based on deduction and recognising words I might know from french, italian or latin.
On the other hand, show me a danish or hungarian website and I won't have a clue.
OH yeah! Tha's true. You can find out the words quickly and if you know somthing of latin (as I study in my school) it's easier to understand. Ok! I understand you now.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:10 PM   #320

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No because he came to Spain very early and when you're so young you catch very easily the foreign language and that can affect your native language. It's true, I promise.
oh like this. I guess that's what everybody is accusing Sharapova of
Wasn't it Myskina that said Sharapova spoke with a nasty accent?
(btw that bitchy comment had me )
Old 03-11-2006, 06:11 PM   #321
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

OK to add to your accent dispute here - indeed, I spent a year in Angola with my parents when I was 9-10 years old and when I came back to Tallinn and went to school to take the exams the teachers were all "Ohhhhh Maria, you're speaking Estonian with an accent". I played with Russian kids over there.
But back home my accent was gone quickly again.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:12 PM   #322
country flag flavia_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
no, I didn't mean that He speaks russian a bit strange though like many other russians who spend much time abroad. But I wouldn't call it an accent.
What you says confims what i've said below. Marat came to Spain very young ando when a person so young goes to a foreign country, he/she catch a lot of that accent. I suppose that has happened with Marat.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:13 PM   #323
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, Maria S's intonation in Russian is totally off. I don't like her voice particularly.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:16 PM   #324
country flag flavia_am

Quote:
Sharapova spends a lot of time in EEUU as marat said in a interview. So she must probably have a different accent, I don't know I don't speak russian...( Ilike a lot to learn btw...)
Old 03-11-2006, 06:16 PM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Yeah, Maria S's intonation in Russian is totally off. I don't like her voice particularly.
Her intonation in english is weird too. She tends to end her sentences higher than she started, turning the sentence into a question almost.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:18 PM   #326
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What you says confims what i've said below. Marat came to Spain very young ando when a person so young goes to a foreign country, he/she catch a lot of that accent. I suppose that has happened with Marat.
No, it's not exactly an accent .It's somethng you pick up while you are abroad but it goes away when you come back home and spend some time there. I saw Marat on tv talking russian in October and he spoke without any noticable 'accent'.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:22 PM   #327
country flag MariaV

Right Ira.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #328
country flag angelfire

angelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond reputeangelfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her intonation in english is weird too. She tends to end her sentences higher than she started, turning the sentence into a question almost.

My sister does this as well and she's English but travels around the world a lot for her work. It sounds as if she's uncertain about things sometimes, always asking a question instead of making a statement.
angelfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:26 PM   #329
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

I have never lived in Finland for example,just spent there Xmas and summer holidays but my mother says that I speak finnish like a real finnish!
And I speak american english,tough I adore british accent I can't speak it,it just doesn't come out!
Once In NY a man asked me if I were from Texas....I said no I'm italian he rolled his eyes all the way!

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:29 PM   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiyako
I have never lived in Finland for example,just spent there Xmas and summer holidays but my mother says that I speak finnish like a real finnish!
And I speak american english,tough I adore british accent I can't speak it,it just doesn't come out!
Once In NY a man asked me if I were from Texas....I said no I'm italian he rolled his eyes all the way!
LMAO @ you being mistaken for a real Texan!
British accent is great but if you're trying to hard it sounds ridiculous