All the videos and audios of MaRaT! - Page 194 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #2896
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

Yeah.. Roddick had a few choice words!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #2897
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

nice vid! that point that starts at 9:08... unfrigginbelievable... also, the fh at about 1:10. such beautiful tennis. It's gotta be so hard for him now, knowing he used to be able to play at that level...
Old 08-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #2898
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Fast forward to 07:05, ha the reaction's are great, Roddick doesn't look pleased
Burrow what happened to Celine Dion?!

@ 7.10 it looks like A-Rod is telling the crowd to shut TF up. And he and Marat both look so squeaky clean here!

Thanks for posting!
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:20 PM   #2899
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Burrow, come out, come out wherever you are! Och, never mind. Yer prob'ly in the middle of downloading, uploading, compressing, ripping, zipping and all kinds of depraved late nite activity. I look forward to seeing the results in the morning!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:39 PM   #2900
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get your hopes up! I'll have the final part of that highlights up tomorrow then I'll do a Stepanek highlight reel from 2004 Paris. (Good timing eh?)

Yes, Marat looks very clean, Roddick looks like a little kid compared to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #2901
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
nice vid! that point that starts at 9:08... unfrigginbelievable... also, the fh at about 1:10. such beautiful tennis. It's gotta be so hard for him now, knowing he used to be able to play at that level...
I know, I sometimes wonder if he knows he used to play this kind of tennis, It's been sooooooooooo long.

And Monkey, I will do a nice cheesy Celine Dion video at some point when I get these DVD's I'm gonna order.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #2902
country flag stzenit

stzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond reputestzenit has a reputation beyond repute

this interview is so depressing

Marat Safin Matches Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/MaratSafinVideos2
stzenit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #2903
country flag Burrow

He's right, they wanted him to say ounna is a star of the future, amazing etc. Nobody edges Marat and plays amazing, it doesn't take much to beat him.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 02:05 PM   #2904
country flag monkey247

Quote:
He's right, they wanted him to say ouanna is a star of the future, amazing etc.
In the ongoing "battle" with journos for perspective in press conferences, our man always wins!

Quote:
Nobody edges Marat and plays amazing, it doesn't take much to beat him.
When he's not playing his best, for sure. Levine took advantage of this at Wimby, helped by the bad line call in the tie break.
But that match was winnable for Marat, even though he was playing dismally.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:57 PM   #2905
country flag Burrow

If you've lost to Marat in the last couple of years you either can't have been playing very well or you're a lower ranked player barring a few exceptions. Levine had his tactics completely right. He didn't go for too much but shifted him from side to side and used the slice onto Marat's forehand often. Marat's serve is what kept him competitive for so long and Levine's double faults gave him a look in a few service games. I don't think either played very well to be honest.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #2906
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stzenit View Post

this interview is so depressing

The words, and tone are depressing, but the whimsical smile at the end kinda makes it worth watching. From my channel by the by.

Gonna upload some more pressers sometime, compliment all the hard work you and burrow are doing
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #2907
country flag Burrow

Oh no, you're not the person who uploaded that "Mercurial Marat" video...oh god...

I so hate that video, it brings back memories, I was nearly sick again. He was basically shouting at that tiny little ball kid as well, he also looked like a criminal during that match, not the guy who won the US Open, so completely different.

Then he broke back after losing that game and then squandered the tie-break.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #2908

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh no, you're not the person who uploaded that "Mercurial Marat" video...oh god...

I so hate that video, it brings back memories, I was nearly sick again. He was basically shouting at that tiny little ball kid as well, he also looked like a criminal during that match, not the guy who won the US Open, so completely different.

Then he broke back after losing that game and then squandered the tie-break.
I am sorry Burrow, you really should see all sides of the man though, its only healthy in forming a rounded opinion . And as he said himsel "Don't get too excited when I am winning, and don't get too depressed when I am losing. Just keep it cool." Easier said than done though eh!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #2909
country flag Burrow

He said that when he was winning regularly though

How did you get that match? Did you download it or what?

I was going to make a 10 second video of his changing faces and styles
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #2910

Quote:
He said that when he was winning regularly though

How did you get that match? Did you download it or what?

I was going to make a 10 second video of his changing faces and styles
Well yea, but still the principle maintains

Nah, the racquet smash was part of Go To Tennis's Marat Safin Retirement Watch. I wouldn't download the match, cos of the result. I like my video store to be sugar coated

You should so do that montage, wot tune would you pic?