All the videos and audios of MaRaT! - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-11-2006, 01:25 PM   #256
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos and audios of Marat ......

It's like he only talks with the left side of his face
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2006, 01:26 PM   #257
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
...and I'm really starting to like the new hairdo. Doesn't look bad from the front and you can see his face again. Altough he looks more feminin with it.
(still hate it when it's down)
Ouh puh-leeeeease, do I have to argue about his hairdo now too? Ick!!!!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #258

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
on this video he looks like a pretty girl with beard
he does actually.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #259
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
It's like he only talks with the left side of his face

he used to mumble with his mouth closed. now he mumbles with the right side of the mouth closed and the left twitching slightly. soon, he'll actually open his mouth to talk!!!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 01:28 PM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Ouh puh-leeeeease, do I have to argue about his hairdo now too? Ick!!!!
hey, I'm still with you on the whole big hair thing, it looks fugly when it's... free ( ) but tied up it really doesn't look all that bad. I'm digging it!
Old 03-11-2006, 01:30 PM   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
he used to mumble with his mouth closed. now he mumbles with the right side of the mouth closed and the left twitching slightly. soon, he'll actually open his mouth to talk!!!!
lmao!

I have to say, the mumbling voice in the clip (talking about the knee ) was really sexay
Old 03-11-2006, 01:30 PM   #262
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Penguin you're too funny.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:38 PM   #263
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
on this video he looks like a pretty girl with beard
maybe post-tennis he can get a gig as 'the bearded lady' with the Moscow Circus ... just a suggestion

he might have to 'tuck' his bits'n'pieces away tho

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 01:38 PM   #264
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Penguin you're too funny.

i'm sorry if i'm killing you with my warped humour ma'am.

the odd thing is, even when mumbling, you can actually decipher what he's saying. he's mastered the art of mumbojumbo talk
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 01:40 PM   #265
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
maybe post-tennis he can get a gig as 'the bearded lady' with the Moscow Circus ... just a suggestion

Oh girls, I have to go to finish cleaning up the house and shower so I should stop laughing....
Old 03-11-2006, 01:41 PM   #266

he's always so serious in his interviews.. mumbling away
Old 03-11-2006, 01:45 PM   #267
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So true!

But at least a poor foreigner as me still understands what he said!And I love that russian accent he's got (well it's obvious that he has it.... )

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #268
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old 03-11-2006, 02:00 PM   #269
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls

lmao
Old 03-11-2006, 02:01 PM   #270
country flag Saumon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiyako
But at least a poor foreigner as me still understands what he said!And I love that russian accent he's got (well it's obvious that he has it.... )
yep, he's still easier to understand than.. say Roddick who speaks as fast as he serves