Johnson/Tarver - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-18-2005, 05:01 PM   #1
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Johnson/Tarver

Thoughts? I'm not betting on it, but I'll be watching it as I love boxing. Saw the first fight, I thought it was pretty close and could've gone either way. I think Tarver will have his stuff together tonight, but Glen is such a grinder in the ring. Should be a good fight, would be great if HBO shows the Quartey fight too, but they usually show replays.
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2005, 08:56 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Johnson/Tarver

Got to run with AT here, purely on the basis of revenge, still reckon he is the superior boxer but not going to under estimate Johnson. He will come at Tarver all the time but banking on Tarver simply to outbox him. Hoping for a better performance than the one we saw last time where he just looked lazy.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 04:30 AM   #3
bad gambler

Default Re: Johnson/Tarver

lol, lucky tarver
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote