Where's Marilyn? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-02-2003, 02:16 AM   #1
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where's Marilyn?

Marilyn?? where are you??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2003, 11:54 AM   #2
Marilyn

Marilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond repute

oh thanks for asking
i'm busy celebrating the Chinese New Year although I don't really want to
i'll be back soon

Good luck to:
Nicolas Escude, Gustavo Kuerten, Arnaud Clement, Roger Federer,
Sebastien Grosjean, Carlos Moya, Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Paul-Henri Mathieu, Marcelo Rios, Richard Gasquet, Fabrice Santoro, Alex Corretja, Xavier Malisse, Juan Ignacio Chela, Tommy Robredo, Max Mirnyi, Ivan Ljubicic, Gaston Gaudio, Paradorn Srichaphan, Yeu-Tzuoo Wang, Yen-Hsun Lu and many many more!
Marilyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 12:48 PM   #3
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

same thought esther!i've sent marilyn a PM wondering when seh was!nice to see u r fine and u r just busy.hopefully u'll be back for DC this weekend!
Old 02-04-2003, 06:52 AM   #4
Marilyn

Marilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond repute

you're both
i'm so touched
i'll definitely be back for DC
Allez la france!

Good luck to:
Sebastien Grosjean, Carlos Moya, Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Paul-Henri Mathieu, Marcelo Rios, Richard Gasquet, Fabrice Santoro, Alex Corretja, Xavier Malisse, Juan Ignacio Chela, Tommy Robredo, Max Mirnyi, Ivan Ljubicic, Gaston Gaudio, Paradorn Srichaphan, Yeu-Tzuoo Wang, Yen-Hsun Lu and many many more!
Old 02-04-2003, 06:58 AM   #5
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

ooh i'm glad ur...kind of... back!!!
hehe well i'm sure people are sick of basically just me and vale posting everyday...we need people constantly in between us so its not just us hehe *winks at vale*

ooh hows the chinese new year stuff going?
Old 02-06-2003, 09:08 AM   #6
Marilyn

lol just like every other year:
1. cleaning up the house way before the chinese new year (depends on how messy and dirty and of course how big your house is)
2. buying loads of food way before the chinese new year because the markets won't open until the fifth day of the new year
3. being scorned by your mother because you can only make things worse in the kitchen while she's cooking, but on the other hand she'll be extra mad if you are not there to help.
4. treating relatives and guests who only come during these days
5. being guests ( and kids -- or old students like me -- get the "red envolopes" with real money inside)
6. going to the graves of our ancestors and pay our respect to them, acually more like cleaning up "their houses" (not all chinese do this during the chinese new year but our family do)
i know i'm making you boring just can't help it

Good luck to:
Old 02-07-2003, 07:46 AM   #7
country flag esther

lol no just be here for DC
Old 02-20-2003, 06:37 PM   #8
Marri

Marri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn
lol just like every other year:
1. cleaning up the house way before the chinese new year (depends on how messy and dirty and of course how big your house is)
2. buying loads of food way before the chinese new year because the markets won't open until the fifth day of the new year
3. being scorned by your mother because you can only make things worse in the kitchen while she's cooking, but on the other hand she'll be extra mad if you are not there to help.
4. treating relatives and guests who only come during these days
5. being guests ( and kids -- or old students like me -- get the "red envolopes" with real money inside)
6. going to the graves of our ancestors and pay our respect to them, acually more like cleaning up "their houses" (not all chinese do this during the chinese new year but our family do)
i know i'm making you boring just can't help it
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

i haven't celebrated CNY since 1989

how many Hong Bao did you get? hehe

Guga Kuerten

I'm still the Queen of the Martians
Marri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 12:38 PM   #9
Marilyn

quite a lot heehee
marri my msn: faceforsaken@msn.com

Good luck to: