I want to post autographed photos you shared with me - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-16-2005, 10:46 AM   #1
FrogBurger

FrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond repute
Default I want to post autographed photos you shared with me

i mean i had autographed some of MTF forums photos. they are in jpeg format in word but i cant get them on photobucket, it keeps booting me out. any ideas?
FrogBurger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2005, 11:50 AM   #2
country flag Geniey2g

Geniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want to post autographed photos you shared with me

try copying the actual picture and pasting it into MS Photo Editor. Then, save it as a jpg, and THEN upload it to Photobucket. Hope this helps!
Old 06-16-2005, 12:21 PM   #3
FrogBurger

FrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond reputeFrogBurger has a reputation beyond repute

oooh that sounds complicated....but... if someone would like me to email the autographs by all means, i will do that, and YOU can post them if you think the forum would enjoy seeing them.
FrogBurger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:59 PM   #4
country flag Geniey2g

Geniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogBurger
oooh that sounds complicated....but... if someone would like me to email the autographs by all means, i will do that, and YOU can post them if you think the forum would enjoy seeing them.
I don't quite understand what you just said
If you like, you can email me the Word file, and I'll do them for you.