which tennis balls? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2014, 03:44 AM   #1
country flag Lanky0

Lanky0 is on a distinguished road
Default which tennis balls?

I am wondering what tennis balls you guys use for playing matches?

I used these head championship ones the other dayday ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/Head-Champio.../dp/B000W8G4JG) and thought they were very fast and noticed they still had a high bounce even after 2 hours of play. I liked the spin and power I was able to hit on them. After reading the reviews on amazon, people are saying they are only good for practice? I am confused as I prefered them to other balls I have used.

What balls do you guys use / recommend?
Lanky0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2014, 01:04 AM   #2
country flag dunlopkickserve

dunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which tennis balls?

Any pressurized balls will quickly become useless within a week of play. Unless you have thousands to spend on balls, I'd recommend using pressureless ones. I use Tretorn Micron X. Although they aren't perfect, they are probably the most reasonably priced and closest to a real "match play" ball that you will find.
dunlopkickserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:05 AM   #3
country flag total_gamer1989

total_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond reputetotal_gamer1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which tennis balls?

Back when I had a proper job, I use to play with Wilson US Open balls. I would use a can of 3 for around 6-8 (3-4 weeks @ 2 days a week) days of practice before buying new balls again. Now that I am back to college for graduate studies, I use whatever the tennis club offers here.
total_gamer1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote