It still kind of look balanced with recent dangerous floaters Dimitrov, Gulbis, Cilic and USner in the Bottom Half. Even Del Potro IMO -- maybe there must be a reason why he is there, although I am not sure if he has fixed his wrist issue during his break (although the main reason could probably be to preserve his ranking later on because he has a Final here); also Berdych if he really wants to prove again that his form backs up his results.
The Top Half while the Top-Top are there, the dangerous floaters I could only see here are Dolgopolov (who you don't know how would play), Monfils, Fognini and Raonic, maybe Anderson too with his recent performance.
Interesting matchups to look forward:
1. Hewitt vs. Ebden (Aussie battle)
2. Brands vs. Niemenen
3. Istomin vs. Stepanek
1. Delbonis vs. Janowicz (battle of the born 90's)
2. Wawrinka vs. Karlovic (see how he backs up his AO win against this dangerous server)
3. Dimitrov vs. Haase (known recently for their TB records, but for different reasons)
4. Rosol vs. Murray (if Rosol gets there, that means he has finished his collection of meeting Big 4 players in his career -- I think his record is 1-3 now against them?)
1. Nadal vs. Dolgopolov (Rio Rematch)
2. Monfils vs. Fognini (hilarity ensues)
3. Raonic vs. Janoiwicz/Delbonis (born 90's battle again!)
4. Andujar vs. Murray (Acapulco Rematch)
5. Kohli vs. Isner (for some reason they meet almost always.
6. Dimitrov vs. Gulbis (again in a span of how many weeks now...both could've been nice to meet later on)
7. Mayer vs. Berdych (curious shotplaying here)
8. Del Potro vs. Pospisil (one recently injured, while one just recovered from one -- would Pospisil capitalize if Del Potro is still struggling?)
1. Nadal vs. Fognini/Monfils (should be interesting in paper -- if the latters don't clown around).
2. Murray vs. Raonic/Janowicz (young big serving against Murray)
3. Wawrinka vs. Youzhny/Anderson (should be a nice match if the latter are in form)
4. Haas vs. Federer (I could've said it would be another close match but both forms suggest it might not be Haas' day.
Should be an entertaining match though)
5. Berdych vs. Dimitrov/Gulbis (these 3 have a title each this year; 2 of which are 500s -- should be very competitive)
1. Murray vs. Nadal (COULD IT HAPPEN?
2. Federer vs. Wawrinka (I knew this would've happened -- why this early, haha)
*3. Djokovic vs. Del Potro (*If just only if Del Potro is OK)