FIFA Confederations Cup Germany 2005 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will be the champion ?

Germany 7 18.42%
Australia 0 0%
Mexico 2 5.26%
Brazil 11 28.95%
Argentina 14 36.84%
Greece 1 2.63%
Japan 0 0%
Tunisia 3 7.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2005, 07:41 AM   #31
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Germany 2005

Brazil all the way baby, did anyone watch the Greece thrashing by Brazil. Humana humana, Adrianoooooooooo, what a goal, and Juninho anything around the 30 yard area is a penalty kick for that guy.
Now I'm hoping that Brazil can thrash Mexico tomorrow too.
I am enjying this alot more than Euro 2004, worst tournament I had seen other than the Czech vs Holland match (highlight of the tournament). I hate super defensive teams coz they bore the hell out of me. I understand the need for a solid defence but sometimes it just gets a little too much.
Plus how about the mad skills of Robinho, I wasnt sure how he would hold up on the International level, but I guess this is why the Brazil coach is putting a lot of emphasis on this tournament. It really helps players get together and play as a team. Plus its always a joy watching Ronaldinho play, I love watching him smile all the time.

What is in the Brazilian waters, they seem to have talent flowing left, right and centre.

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2005, 08:39 PM   #32
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday results:

Greece - Japan 0:1
Mexico - Brazil 1:0

surprise, surprise.... Mexico beats Brazil!!

good to see that the guy who was unable to convert the penalty at first then finally scored the only game of the match to even out his mistake...

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 06-19-2005 at 08:42 PM.
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 11:17 PM   #33
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Argentina!!!!
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 04:27 PM   #34
country flag Gonzalo81

Gonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Argentina!!!!
Hope we win today....

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can´t fool all the people all the time" Bob Marley

Visit Argentina: www.latinbackpackers.com

Myspace
Gonzalo81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 05:17 PM   #35
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalo81
Hope we win today....
Sure, you may win today and then face Brazil fínishing 2nd in the other group in the semifinals

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 06-21-2005 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:25 PM   #36
country flag Gonzalo81

Gonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Sure, you may win today and then face Brazil fínishing 2nd in the other group in the semifinals
No problem....we just beated Brazil a week and a half ago....we can do it again.....

I have only one problem, i really don´t like Argentina´s goalkeeper....so I´ll be praying every time Germany has the ball

Good luck anyway Neely

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can´t fool all the people all the time" Bob Marley

Myspace
Old 06-21-2005, 11:41 PM   #37
country flag Gonzalo81

It was a really good match....Germany dominate the first half, and Argentina played a fantastic second match.....we probably deserved to score at least one more goal....but it was an good match to watch and i´m hapy with the result but especially with the way that Argentina played.

BTW Riquelme played awesome!!!

Myspace
Old 06-22-2005, 03:39 PM   #38
country flag Neely
-

The Argentine team went out to eat in a restaurent in Nuremberg today and the waitress who attended upon them was interviewed on radio and asked a few questoins about it. The best was when she said that it was awful as they ordered beer with ice cubes But they got everything what they wanted and as it went around that the Argentine team was in this restaurant many people came in and wanted autographs.

Old 06-22-2005, 04:51 PM   #39
country flag Gonzalo81

Myspace
Old 06-23-2005, 11:35 AM   #40
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
The Argentine team went out to eat in a restaurent in Nuremberg today and the waitress who attended upon them was interviewed on radio and asked a few questoins about it. The best was when she said that it was awful as they ordered beer with ice cubes But they got everything what they wanted and as it went around that the Argentine team was in this restaurant many people came in and wanted autographs.
Rheinheitsgebot with ice cubes that is sacreligious.

Well it looks like Brazil vs Germany, well go Brazil.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 04:50 PM   #41
country flag Neely
-

And Ballack HAMMMMMERS the penalty into the Brazil goal with authority!

Another equalizer for Germany, 2-2 at halftime!

Old 06-25-2005, 05:57 PM   #42
country flag Neely
-

Brazil win 3-2 against Germany. Congrats to them, well enough done.

Too bad that the Brazilian arrogance which you could see in each possession did not get punished this match or one match earlier against Japan as they were on the brink of elimination already.

The German defense is still allowing too many goals, deciding factor in this match. Another stupid error and Brazil made the 3-2

Only good thing is that at least Adriano scored two goals who is a likable player for me, in complete contrary to Ronaldinho or Carlos (who is thanksfully not with the team anyway).

Old 06-25-2005, 06:42 PM   #43
country flag brazuca5copas

brazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond repute

Great Adriano !!!!! it's ok against Japan the mistake was in our favor but I still don't understand that penalty in favor of Germany...
I hate Parreira, why he substitute Kaka ? And why didn't already started with Cicinho ? Stupid coach.
Well, I really happy. In 20 matchs : Brazil 12 x 3 Germany .

Last edited by brazuca5copas : 06-25-2005 at 06:48 PM.
brazuca5copas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 08:16 PM   #44
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazuca5copas
but I still don't understand that penalty in favor of Germany...
don't worry, I don't understand the Brazilian penalty either ....

Old 06-25-2005, 09:00 PM   #45
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

good win from brazil after some bad refereeing

Another Game for Milos

ROGER

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote