Wednesday OOP and scores - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-15-2005, 07:37 PM   #916
croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday OOP and scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Ljubicic sucks.
your an idiot :retard: i can't believe that you are still bitter about something that happened years ago
croat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2005, 07:38 PM   #917
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloicanseeu
what amateur? The French is the worst tournament to play in and to win:
why? Because not of the clay which many Americans abhor, but because
of the varying physical conditions throughout the week,
it could be very hot and the balls would go fast, and then cold and rainy the next day, you'll never know as a player.

Pls do not pretend to be knowledgeable, I watch the whole week of it.
I can understand why players find it hard to cope with the conditions.

what like clay,hate clay? It's a bad environment to play tennis, that's why it's the worst tournament for players generally.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just gave several good arguments for why Roland Garros should be the most coveted of all titles ...

secondly, you question my knowledge, yet you believe that RG is played over 1 week

thirdly, tennis is a game enjoyed by people all over the world. do you have any idea about the cost and maintenance of a hardcourt? if it weren't for clay, then many of the european and south american countries, from where the world's best players hail, would only have a limited number of tennis courts for the whole country to share... does that make sense?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:45 PM   #918
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
are you saying that the Aussie Open is worse than this Nottingham piece of rubbish where the defending champion is PARADORN SRICHAPHAN??? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Paradorn is pretty decent on faster surface....

We (United States) don't get too much exposure on Aussie open and we're on the other side of the globe so, we rarely get to follow or watch any of it live....so, in our standards, Aussie Open isn't as big deal as other GRANDSLAMS....BTW, I'm comparing GRANDSLAMS not little warm up tourney such as Nottingham....PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE~~~~
Old 06-16-2005, 04:25 PM   #919
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy928
Paradorn is pretty decent on faster surface....

We (United States) don't get too much exposure on Aussie open and we're on the other side of the globe so, we rarely get to follow or watch any of it live....so, in our standards, Aussie Open isn't as big deal as other GRANDSLAMS....BTW, I'm comparing GRANDSLAMS not little warm up tourney such as Nottingham....PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE~~~~
well, you put forth a very compelling argument ...

Most americans would regard the US Open as the WORLD CHAMPHIONSIP OF TENNIS, even though no other players care about it as much as RG and Wimbledon, and even the AO for some. Nevertheless, many european and even american players say that their favourite tennis destination is Australia. In comparison to Flushing Meadows, Melbourne Park is acclaimed for its nice weather and bi-partisan crowds. I'm sure even Andre would rather play at MP than FM, even though he'll never publicly admit it .
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote