*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 01:09 PM   #1
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01

Thanks so much Ste

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2005, 01:14 PM   #2
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feet 2 --> the funny talk continues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
As you could read in the last comments/posts in the original Feet thread Yvo decided to leave the thread...

but I am sure that you all agree that Yvo is THE poster in this thread so we have to reopen a new one named "Feet 2 --> the funny talk continues..."
Nah I am not THE poster, just one of the few, only posting a bit more

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
hope everyone who loved the former thread will accept this decision and will now post here to make this thread as funny and "interesting" as the other one!!!
I will do everything to make this one as funny and interesting as the other one of course! I did love the thread and the topics in it!

[quote=ste@l'Yvo hope you will feel "at home" here [/quote]
Of course I do sweetie glad I can continue posting feet-kind-of-posts, coz otherwise I would miss the thread too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
To EVERYONE - if someone tries to be mad to dear l'Yvo he/she will have problems with Ste
I better be nice to me then

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
and now: Posting, posting and posting - esp. offtopic messages are welcome
Let's talk about chiudi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
our MOTTO: the funnier the better!!!

thanks for reading and wish you much fun by reading and posting!!!
Thanks for starting the thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
Ste - one of the SYNNY-member and Yvo-fan
I got fans?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:26 PM   #3
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
I got fans?
Yeah you do. I want to be part of the "Chiudi-Fan Fan's Club" (weird name ) too

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-14-2005, 01:27 PM   #4
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathy
Yeah you do. I want to be part of the "Chiudi-Fan Fan's Club" (weird name ) too
indeed a weird name

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:27 PM   #5
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

But I guess you can join, but you don't have to ask me, I am just the idol, I am not a member of the fanclub

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:32 PM   #6
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But I guess you can join, but you don't have to ask me, I am just the idol, I am not a member of the fanclub
I wasn't really asking it but just saying it

Nathy, proud 2nd member of the Chiudi-Fan Fan Club

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-14-2005, 01:33 PM   #7
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathy
I wasn't really asking it but just saying it

Nathy, proud 2nd member of the Chiudi-Fan Fan Club

It is a real honour to have you as fan! Thank you

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:34 PM   #8
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

sure the membership is registered..

thx for supporting
the L'Yvo-fanclub-member No. 1
Old 06-14-2005, 01:35 PM   #9
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

The new thread is not gonna change the problem I don't think girls, it's just moving it! If people fancy coming here and bash others, who's gonna stop them? Noone... I personally don't see the point of opening a new one; it's not gonna change anything (although I know I thought it would be nice initially...) We shouldn't move away from a thread that had everything to do with fun just because others are too stupid to stay respectful...
Anyway I'll come and chat wherever you prefer girls but that's my personal opinion

For Breast Cancer, please click here once a day
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-14-2005, 01:37 PM   #10
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
thx for supporting
the L'Yvo-fanclub-member No. 1
You can count me in as well whatever is the next number available
And rename that thread the "l'Yvo fan club thread", this way it'll stop people coming here and being nasty to her at least without being seriously beaten up by everybody else

Old 06-14-2005, 01:38 PM   #11
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
The new thread is not gonna change the problem I don't think girls, it's just moving it! If people fancy coming here and bash others, who's gonna stop them? Noone... I personally don't see the point of opening a new one; it's not gonna change anything (although I know I thought it would be nice initially...) We shouldn't move away from a thread that had everything to do with fun just because others are too stupid to stay respectful...
Anyway I'll come and chat wherever you prefer girls but that's my personal opinion
I can understand your opinion, but I won't come back to the old thread. So if you want to chat there, you can stay there but I won't go back

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:40 PM   #12
country flag Yasmine

Quote:
I can understand your opinion, but I won't come back to the old thread. So if you want to chat there, you can stay there but I won't go back
What am I suppose to understand in that? I'll go wherever people don't mind me going...

Old 06-14-2005, 01:44 PM   #13
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
What am I suppose to understand in that? I'll go wherever people don't mind me going...
Sorry, I choose the wrong words I don't mind where you post it would be mean for Warrior if you would all leave, only coz I would, so I don't mind where you guys chat
But I won't go back to the old thread so there IS a reason why this new thread is opened.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:44 PM   #14
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

What's a thread ?
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #15
country flag Yasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN
What's a thread ?
Right sorry if I'm offensive but if you're gonna come post every five minutes to post off topic Suk, there is no point posting
(oups I'm not in a patience mood, so I'll go offline)

Closed Thread