Juanqui's videos ..... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-15-2005, 10:18 PM   #31
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqui's videos .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
too bad - they're just lovely (as everything of juanqui )
can u send that one of him talking about the champions race and stuff to me by any chance, please...? pimpmyroodle@gmail.com

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2005, 10:20 PM   #32
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
can u send that one of him talking about the champions race and stuff to me by any chance, please...? pimpmyroodle@gmail.com
i don't know how to download it i can only play it with my realplayer if anybody tells me how to do it i will send it to you of course
Old 07-16-2005, 10:21 AM   #33
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute

Roisin, have you already tried to c/p those links directly into your realplayer? I couldn't open the links either, but they do work when I open them in my rp.
Francine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 07:40 PM   #34
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

FRANCINE IS MY HERO!!!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

Old 07-16-2005, 09:33 PM   #35
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad it worked

I liked the part of No Strings where he's crampy because Antonio makes do a warm up again; "But I just ran 10 minutes, didn't I?" awwww
Old 07-16-2005, 10:27 PM   #36
country flag roisin

I love the bit after he gets the wee car and he's saying to the camera guy - "did you know about it? you knew something!" he's bloody adorable!

Old 07-17-2005, 01:06 AM   #37
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

So Roisin, can you give me a little summary of the show?

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 03:55 AM   #38
country flag Trace

Trace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it. I want broadband so it doesn't take me forever to download No Strings. So, yeah, someone give us a summary!

My Livejournal
Trace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 02:25 PM   #39
Christyqui

Christyqui is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francine
Roisin, have you already tried to c/p those links directly into your realplayer?
It doesn't work for me but i'll try again and again

Last edited by Christyqui : 07-20-2005 at 08:31 AM.
Christyqui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 02:33 PM   #40
country flag tutti

tutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond reputetutti has a reputation beyond repute

i like download juan's video,and there are so many video in my computer
tutti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 04:03 PM   #41
country flag roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
So Roisin, can you give me a little summary of the show?
I can. Its not 'little' though but don't complain

Ok, No strings. It starts off showing pix of JC winning RG and then “3 months later he became world number 1”. JC says the feeling was indescribable when he won and he wanted to win so much.

Cuts to the camera crew driving to the academy with some deadly cheesy Spanish music in the background. JC talks about how he started to play tennis, his father introduced him to the game and then how he started to play tournaments around his home town and stuff. Its funny cos he’s talking and you understand what he’s saying even though he’s not saying it in proper proper English. Sometimes he has no idea what he’s saying himself and he trails off into “ehhh” and “you know”. Bless.

He says the academy rocks (in not so many words) and many players go there.

Then he starts telling of his typical day in the academy. This was shot last December me thinks.

Andyways, its 9:15am, he gets up & has breakfast and then at 10am goes to the gym to run for 30 mins for a warm up. It shows him on the treadmill, unfortunately he’s wearing far too much clothes so his body isn’t on show. Damnit

He says he wants to get back to the top of the rankings…then Antonio is introduced into the show. JC says he gets great confidence from him and that he’s a great coach. And then he says he doesn’t want to call him ‘a 2nd father’ cos it’s ‘strange’.

10:35am, the 2 of them are out on the practise court (hardcourt) & they’re talking in Spanish so there’s English subtitles along the bottom. Antonio says to JC “It’s really cold and you were sitting around for a few minutes so you should do a good warm-up”. JC – “I ran 10 minutes didn’t I?” Antonio tells him to run at the sides or something, JC gives in. Lol. He says it’s the first year they’ve had to train like this because it’s so cold.

JC then starts hitting with GGL (who’s looking terribly cute) and then Antonio starts talking about how he and JC met – JC went to Antonio’s academy when he was 9, he was very shy at first but then got confident after about 6 months and he says since then he’s been very sweet and always loyal to his friends. He’s close to his family, he says and that he immediately realised that he was a great competitor.

Its 12:10pm, JC and GGL are still practising then Antonio gives them instructions as JC plays keepy-up with the tennis ball.

Antonio then says he got the idea for the academy when JC was around 13 because he had 2 or 3 really good players, his best group ever, and he thought it was worth making the biggest effort to create a place like the academy where they had everything they needed to develop their tennis. (NOTE: just wondering, how did JC get to have his name on the academy?!) Antonio says it’s not the biggest academy in Europe but he thinks its one of the best – “it has everything professionals need, but we want to maintain a family atmosphere”.

JC’s dog Rocha is introduced then cos she’s going mad chasing tennis balls. JC explains that there are 3 dogs at the academy, he owns 2 of them. Rocha is ‘crazy’ according to JC!

Antonio then talks about the day-to-day schedule which changes depending on the time of year and the program they have. He says mainly JC starts practise at 10 for 3 hours in the morning and then 2 hours in the afternoon. He says at the moment they’re training hard on serving and return of serve.

JC talks about the start of the academy & how after they built the 1st court, they wanted to build more and more courts and different surfaces (he actually pronounces ‘surface’ as ‘sur-face’, so cute!) & other things like the gym and the pool with not just him in mind but that so they could bring other good players there and he says they’re doing a good job.

1:45pm – its lunch time and JC is sitting with his mates at a table, eating. This is high-larious, this bit so I’m gonna post exactly what he says!

(in Spanish): in most interviews they ask me if I perform well when I’m fit, & a woman asked me during an interview during a challenger in Czechoslovakia… (NOTE: JC’s obviously not up to scratch with his geography!)

(in English): ‘How was your performance?’

‘My performance…’

(in Spanish): I had no idea man, no idea what it meant.

(in English):’ …is good, but…’

(in Spanish): and then I go…,

(in English): ‘but it’s good, it’s good’

Everyone bursts out laughing; he’s so cute when he says it too!

(in Spanish): I just had no idea what to say. When you want to say something in English, and you don’t know how, it’s terrible.

Seriously, download the video just for that. He’s wearing a really nice green and white zippy too. Just in case you wanted to know.

Then it’s JC just walking around and it shows him talking about how he has many friends at the academy and not just for tennis, he says they go out everywhere; they’re like a family & they’re all friends.

4:35pm – JC says they then go to do physical work and you have to do it otherwise ‘you are almost dead’. He says that all the travelling with tennis means you have to be well trained physically. “Physically is very important” he says making a face like he knows what he’s talking about. (NOTE: at this stage I’m really thinking about blemming over there and proclaiming my undying love for him).

Then it shows about 10 of them doing drills on the court. (Gosh I used to hate having to do them!) And they’re playing games and stuff.

5:15pm, it shows JC walking out of his gaff with Israel Matos and JC says he’s been living with him for 6 years. His actual words are: “I have a friend here that is Israel Matos that I live with him like 6 years, you know, it’s like a brother for me.” Awwwwwhhhh!

Then JC says “We are going to the circuit to eh…do some…laps” He laughs and walks down to the circuit. (NOTE: OMG, he has the cutest way of saying academy. He says it like. ‘a-ca-demi’. I am going to run off with this boy)

He says he bought a car 6 years ago when he was getting driving lessons and a year ago he prepared it to be a really car. It’s silver and has a spoiler. I think it’s a Renault. It shows him driving around, he’s a bloody maniac! Antonio says “Juan Carlos, as you can see, likes fast cars a lot”. (ummm, understatement!) He says they made the circuit especially for JC so there wouldn’t be any danger like on the mountains or roads. The circuit is essentially an empty, flat piece of land…it’s a dirt track. JC is wicked at skidding around corners!

JC finishes his lap and pulls up, he opens the door but Antonio stands in front of him and tells him to stay in the car for a few minutes because it’s really cold. Such a bad excuse like, and JC is saying ‘what’s going on?’ The fact that Antonio keeps looking over to his right doesn’t make JC any less suspicious! JC keeps asking why he has to stay in the car and then he starts looking into the rear view mirror, then he gets out and is all smiling and saying he can’t believe it. Antonio has bought him this wee white mini car for Christmas. It used to belong to the Spanish rallying legend, Carlos Sainz. Antonio is so sweet; he says he bought him this unique car because he knew how much he’d love it. He says even if its intense, it’s a way for JC to relax between tournaments. JC then gets into the wee car (engine is 500cc!! ) and speeds off. It’s so cool, I want it! Then he can’t get out if it…hahahaha….he’s saying “How do I get out of this thing?!” He eventually squeezes out and says “It’s crazy!” Then Antonio goes for a spin in it, JC and the other are laughing at him cos he’s going so mental in it! JC says “Toni’s going to the limit already. He can’t even stop!”

JC is then driving it back into the garage and shows off by pretending he’s going straight into a wall and turning at the last second. Then he gets out and is looking at it going “What was that?!” Then he says to the camera crew, “You knew it? You knew it?” Then he laughs, “You knew it! You knew something!” and he walks off chuckling to himself.

7pm, this dude walks into JC’s gaff and asks him is he ready to get taped. The he walks up to the courts with this guy and a wee girl (presumably the dude’s daughter or something) and sits down to get taped. There’s a shot of him looking very bored and that’s where the video stops. I think there’s 5 minutes missing.

So that’s it, a summary of the No Strings show. Excuse my fangirlish comments throughout!

Old 07-18-2005, 04:22 PM   #42
country flag Francine

"but it's good, it's good" that's so cute, lol. That guy taping his ankles is his fitness trainer, he travels with JC together with Antonio and sometimes Andres.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:32 PM   #43
country flag roisin

Yeah he had an academy jumper on so I thought he was just a fitness guy there.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:40 AM   #44
country flag Trace

Trace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond repute

I want broadband. I will not rest until I have downloaded that clip. Hey hey Rosh, fangirlish comments are appreciated, it's JC after all :P jk lol

My Livejournal
Trace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 09:41 AM   #45
country flag roisin

Well I've got broadband Trace and it took me 5 and a half hours and thats with that speedy up program Francine told me to download. And its too big to send by gmail U really need broadband chid.