Juanqui's videos ..... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2005, 04:48 PM   #16
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqui's videos .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
awwww thanks for the link
i especially love the video where he mentions that he is nr 1 in the chapions race now and he said that he didn't knew what nr he would be then in the entry list
it was so cute, he looked so surprised when somebody told him he would still be number 3
which video is that...???

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2005, 07:25 PM   #17
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

it's the first one isn't it?!
Old 07-15-2005, 10:40 AM   #18
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute

I've downloaded the No Strings video with this program, worked like charm. I have the smaller version of 93 mb, if anyone wants it, let me know. I can send it to you through g-mail and I've put it in my Kazaa folder under the name No_strings_ferrero.

The video doesn't seem to be complete, it ends when he's getting his ankles taped But I think there's only 1 or 2 minutes missing. It's fun to watch, thanks to the one who put the link on her site, I think she posts here as well
Francine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 11:33 AM   #19
country flag jinruferrero

jinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond reputejinruferrero has a reputation beyond repute

there is about 5 minutes missing,my friends will share us the entire show later.please wait.
jinruferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 12:17 PM   #20
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francine
I've downloaded the No Strings video with this program, worked like charm. I have the smaller version of 93 mb, if anyone wants it, let me know. I can send it to you through g-mail and I've put it in my Kazaa folder under the name No_strings_ferrero.

The video doesn't seem to be complete, it ends when he's getting his ankles taped But I think there's only 1 or 2 minutes missing. It's fun to watch, thanks to the one who put the link on her site, I think she posts here as well
now how do i get a gmail account?

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

Old 07-15-2005, 12:31 PM   #21
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute

I could send it to a Yahoo account as well
Old 07-15-2005, 01:30 PM   #22
country flag roisin

Oooh I have a gmail account now

Can you send it to me plz? address is pimpmyroodle@gmail.com

Old 07-15-2005, 01:59 PM   #23
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francine

Just curious, Francine, how long did it take you to download No Strings using this software? Do you have a high speed connection or dialup? Thanks!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:08 PM   #24
country flag Francine

RF, it took me about 3/4 hours on a high speed connection I would recommend it to anyone cos it's faster and easier than having me or someone else send it to you.

Roisin I'm sending it to you right now, might take a while though.

I accidently deleted to 93 mb version, so I can only send the 200mb one now, but that means more Juanqui

Last edited by Francine : 07-15-2005 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:30 PM   #25
country flag Francine

Oh Gmail won't let anyone send or receive any files over 10 mb

Roisin, you should download that program I linked to earlier, it works fine I don't think there's any other way to transfer files of that size.

Last edited by Francine : 07-15-2005 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:41 PM   #26
country flag roisin

Ok, no probs, thanks for trying So when you download the video, where does it save to? Is it a file or what?

Btw, whats the link to the 93mb video?

Old 07-15-2005, 03:52 PM   #27
country flag Francine

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
Ok, no probs, thanks for trying So when you download the video, where does it save to? Is it a file or what?

Btw, whats the link to the 93mb video?
http://ferrero.haozhe.com/video/ns.rm

It's an RM file, so you'll need RealPlayer to play it. You can select the folder you want to download it to.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:13 PM   #28
country flag roisin

I'm downloading it now, but it says its downloading to 'temporary folder'...does anyone know how i can change that?

Old 07-15-2005, 05:39 PM   #29
country flag roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
it's the first one isn't it?!
none of those links work for me

Old 07-15-2005, 10:01 PM   #30
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
none of those links work for me
too bad - they're just lovely (as everything of juanqui )