2005 Tournaments - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2005, 11:13 AM   #1
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2005 Tournaments

Mariano has withdrawn from Wimbledon.
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2005, 08:40 PM   #2
country flag basil333

basil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2005 Tournaments

This, to be honest, is probably an excellent move. He has nothing to defend in Wimbledon anyway, has never won a singles match on there ever, therefore, the next few weeks rest will be good for him...

Grass is not the best place for him to return from injury - the European clay will be best - if his foot holds up for this.

Grass and Mariano - no match
Clay and Mariano - excellent match -
Clay and Mariano destroying Tim Henman - the best!!!

Optimism is a wonderful thing - 1 part Optimism is worth 100 parts Pessimism

A parachute is like the mind - it only works when OPEN
basil333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 08:55 PM   #3
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. The more rest before the European clay is back, the best it is. I'm going to Stuttgart and I certainly don't wanna miss him there! I've already missed Gaston when I went to RG, not twice the same misadventure in the same year!
Old 06-12-2005, 08:19 AM   #4
country flag Corina2605

Corina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond reputeCorina2605 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil333
Grass and Mariano - no match
Clay and Mariano - excellent match -
Clay and Mariano destroying Tim Henman - the best!!!
But didn't Mariano beat James on grass in front of your eyes some years ago ? But I agree with you, it is a good decision to skip Wimbledon. He needs some more rest and also, now you don't have to drag yourself to your "beloved" - Wimbledon club. Let's hope his foot is totally healed for the clay court season - we need some fun !!!

Nice to see you around here, I miss you !!!
Corina2605 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:49 PM   #5
country flag basil333

basil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corina2605
But didn't Mariano beat James on grass in front of your eyes some years ago ? But I agree with you, it is a good decision to skip Wimbledon. He needs some more rest and also, now you don't have to drag yourself to your "beloved" - Wimbledon club. Let's hope his foot is totally healed for the clay court season - we need some fun !!!

Nice to see you around here, I miss you !!!

- yep.... but that was Stoke Park.... exhibition - lovely friendly grass tournament... followed by Matthew Perry and Gabriela Sabatini stuffing Annabel Croft and Cliff Richard with Mariano watching in the stands next to us - that was a happy grass day

Optimism is a wonderful thing - 1 part Optimism is worth 100 parts Pessimism

A parachute is like the mind - it only works when OPEN
basil333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote