THE CARLOS MOYA PROJECT is over now!!! PACKAGE DELIVERED!!! YUPI!!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2005, 04:40 PM   #1
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up THE CARLOS MOYA PROJECT is over now!!! PACKAGE DELIVERED!!! YUPI!!!!!

Hi!

Well, we finally reached the deadline for this project! Fortunately we had a positive response from the fans and I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everybody involved.
Congratulation to all Moya's fans that sent your cards, postcards, letters, draws from all different places in the world.
It has been a pleasure to share this goal with you all!
I think Carlos will definitely appreciate it and in return give us more and more exciting moments on court! At the end that's what we want I guess, that He get well, being happy about himself to make his best in tennis and life. We know that he is a great man with good principles and manners.

So, that's it for now! Maybe in the future we will have different projects!

Wish you all the best!

Keep tune for all the developments in THE CARLOS MOYA PROJECT!

Last edited by Ales_Alessandra : 08-23-2005 at 12:03 PM. Reason: New info!
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's support Carlos campaign!

Hi Ales

That's an idea yeah... We should consider it and talk about it between fans... But the problem is that I don't now where he's gonna play... I have a friend who's going to the BNP Paribas Open in October (Paris-Bercy) so maybe he could be the link... WHat do you others think about this idea??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra
Ps: In addition it's a good excuse to have a nice chat with him!
Well said

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 10:32 PM   #3
country flag Jogg

Jogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond repute

its a good idea for sure
im sure carlos would appreciate it after the year he's had so far

Marat Safin Carlos Moya Feli Lopez Nando Verdasco Richie Gasquet

Robredo Guga Garcia-Lopez Ferrer Tomeu

Interviewer: It surprises people how well you get on with Nadal
Carlos Moya: I can't conceal that. I love him very much and I knew that one day he would be better than me. He's on another level.
Jogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 07:11 PM   #4
country flag zethand

zethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond repute

I like it..
zethand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:09 AM   #5
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

ah cool idea, yeah that's a good idea, hehe I hope he'll write back

Voiceless it cries,
This thing all things devours:
Wingless flutters,
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.
Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down.

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:28 PM   #6

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Let's support Carlos campaign!

I had everything written down and then on the next minute, gone!! Ok here we go again!
Well I'm a bit disappointed, I thought that there was gonna be more replies on the topic, but what can we do right?
So I posted it at the msn Moya's fan club and one of the girls told me that they have done it before. She said that one of the members gave to Moya the letters in a tournmant. They never had any kind of written answer . They only know that Carlos, in one of his magazines interviews, said tks to his fans for the support.
When I came out with this idea I didn't expect to have a specific answer, I just wanted to get in touch in some way to let him know who are his supporters and that they are cheering for his best performances and results on court. Nathy, I wonder if you have been at RG this year or if you have ever met him and if you still want to do this cause you are the only one with a possible link. Up to now we are 5, I guess, at the club there is another girl who wants to joy us.
So guys what do you think? any ideas crossing your minds? Can we still carry on? Any help is more than welcome!

Many tks! Cheers! Ales
Old 06-13-2005, 07:55 PM   #7
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I still think it's a good idea, I don't expect Carlos to write us back, though I will write my adress at the letter

I guess my sister (pancakesong) also will write a letter, and maybe some friends want to. I'll ask them

Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.

Slays king, ruins town,

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:11 AM   #8
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

is there no one who goes to umag??? i think this is the next tournement where moya will play if his shoulder is ok? than we could post some letters to that person, she or he could print it out and give them to moya

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 03:56 PM   #9
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I also thought there would have been more answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra
Nathy, I wonder if you have been at RG this year or if you have ever met him and if you still want to do this cause you are the only one with a possible link
I went to RG this year and saw Charly against Alberto Martin. I only saw the first set and then my friends wanted to leave and to go to see others... So I have never met him personnaly (unfortunately)...

Before the PNB-Paribas Tournament I'll maybe go to the Basel Tournament but only to see the final (it seems to me that Carlos went in Basel the last couple of years but then if he doesn't reach the final this year I won't see him)...

Yeah I still want to do this cause (even if I haven't asked my friend if it wouldn't bother him yet but I think there won't be a problem)! And as Deco I don't expect a written reply (and as Deco I'll write my adress though), all I want is that Charly knows he has some ppl who are with him in these painful moments...

Take Care Carlitos

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:21 PM   #10

Oh no Nathy! What a shame! You were so close!! Ok but next time please don't miss it! For us and for you! You luck girl for sure will have another opportunity! So let's keep our campaign then! At the moment Nathy I think will be your friend or maybe you the link. I can see that Caludine is on board as well that's good! So now we defiantely need to find out in which tournaments he is gonna be for sure and then see if is there anyone of us going there. Claudine also posted the topic at Carlos-moya.net. I'll do the same! Let's cross our fingers to make it works!

See ya! let's keep in touch!

Ales!
Old 06-15-2005, 07:02 AM   #11
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

everybody goes to general messages, and vote for the most sexiest spanish player!!!!! nadal and ferrero are before moya!!!! this is not correctly!!! moya must be on top of that list!!

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 06-15-2005, 01:37 PM   #12

Is that Vote now? I did it, hopeful he will get his post back! Of course he is the handsome guy in the circuit!
Claudine, tks for address the issue of the letters at Carlos.net, there were nice replies. Should we choose a specific web to discuss it between fans? What do you think?
I guess is not everyone in the same chat. Some of us are in here another ones at carlos net. I don't know, would be better get all together at only one channel.
See ya!
Old 06-15-2005, 04:49 PM   #13
claudine140

ok for me
but which one will we choose?
i know some fans of the msnclub are also visiting this one and the net ...so no matter which one we are choosing everyone is reading the messages!!!! certainly the true moya fans

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 06-15-2005, 06:00 PM   #14
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Hola,

Sorry, I'm not participating actively to this forum, mainly to the moya.net chatboard, but just wanted to say my opinion about the messages.

I think that if we want to have a lot of messages, we should wait maybe until his birthday (in August) to deliver him the messages. We don't know if he'll be physically good to play in Bastad or in Umag, but I hope so of course.

I think as birthday present, each fan could send from his/her country a postcard, to let Carlos know from which countries he has fans. A real postcard would be better than just printed messages. If you can't send a postcard, you'll send a message by email, it's not a problem.

On this postcard or birthday card, you could write whatever you want to Carlos. For those you want, you can send a picture of you with Carlos with some nice words.

I think it would be great to collect those messages and to deliver him as a booklet.

I have a lot of experience cause through my website dedicated to the Swedish player, Thomas Enqvist, we often send him messages. Last time, was for his birthday in March, we gave the messages to the swedish captain, Mats Wilander and he gave the messages to Thomas, who got the messages for this birthday. Last year, in STockholm, we also give him beautiful pics I took of him, with messages, and a few years ago, when he was injured, I made a booklet with messages. He always appreciated our support and I'm sure that Carlos will appreciate as well.

Well, if we want to have many messages, we have to wait, personnally, I think Umag is too short, or maybe we could just deliver messages through the net (for Umag) just to tell him that we are still here and maybe for his birthday making something better (the postcards and birthday cards) ?
What do U think ?

Personally, the next tournament, I'll attend will be Stockholm and BNP Paribas in Paris.

So, I could organise the whole thing, to arrange the postcards, birthday cards, messages and if someone goes on a tournament during his birthday (don't know which tournament it will be at that time, I haven't checked), I could send him/her the whole thing and this person will deliver Carlos the gift.

I'm going to send the whole project to the webmaster of Moya.net, hope she'll accept to put it on her website and all the informations, if you wish to participate.

Thanks in advance for the fans who would participate to his campain !! Carlos deserves it For me, the greatest Spanish player ever !!

Valérie

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos

Last edited by enqvistfan : 06-15-2005 at 06:02 PM.
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 06:35 PM   #15
country flag Deco

when there are concrete plans, and I'm still boycotting, you can PM me

Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.

Slays king, ruins town,

Riddles in the dark