Tennis Tipping – IW - Congrats kr1s71an & keqtqiadv/Tytta!.! - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2014, 01:03 AM   #751
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping – IW - Sunday OOP in posts #10 & #743! Deadline 10PM CET!

Final
Matches counted: 3
Matches remaining: 0

02:03 | gak3 (ESP) vs. Kr1s71an (BUL) - SR: 2-3
TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2014, 01:07 AM   #752
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping – IW - Sunday OOP in posts #10 & #743! Deadline 10PM CET!

Congrats kr1s71an & keq/tytta!
But before all congrats to Flo that did an amazing job here it was a big pleasure to manage with you and I hope we'll do it again in the future. It was not such an easy tournament to manage for me as I ve been busy but I hope you had pleasure to play here (for the remaining players that will see this tournament).

Congrats also to gak3 (that I used to see in challengers) and to euroquitter/deathless mortal (that are both top level TT players).

I don't know when I will manage again - after this extremely busy time I don't want to take too much risks. I will manage DTT in Roma in few weeks and see you later in the summer, probably in US Open but certainly in some tournaments before.

Congrats again to kr1s71an (first win in a M1000 I guess) and Keq/Tytta.. N°1 and winner here.. Djokovic won, but it was not easy for him like for you

To finish, a big thanks to Sergio and Adrian if you read this message. I hope to see you soon around

TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:34 AM   #753
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations kr1s71an and keqtqiadv/Tytta!.! And congratulations too to the finalists gak3 and Euroquitter/Deathless Mortal

Finally, just totally the amazing effort and the excellent work of supertom and traddles managing this event. You did it absolutely great! A shame that you won't have enough time to manage tournaments in the near future supertom, the same will happen to me but I will be back in the summer as well as you, helping a little bit just to maintain these kind of games on the site. I hope new people will take responsibilities and will try to manage their first tournament, it would be great for MTF to keep growing as a community.

Greetings
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:45 AM   #754
country flag traddles

traddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping – IW - Congrats kr1s71an & keqtqiadv/Tytta!.!

This is ll for IW 2014. Congrats to the winners and the finalists for their performances and I hope all players enjoyed this tournament.

Thanks Tom for being such a good partner and good luck to all of you in this season of TT and I wish you all the best

Good Bye!

Novak Djokovic *** Gael Monfils *** Kei Nishikori *** Andy Murray

TT: London - Special Olympic Games - Doubles Gold Medal (w/ justafanYYC)
traddles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:53 AM   #755
country flag sergiodmm

sergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond reputesergiodmm has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, kr1s71an
Old 03-17-2014, 06:27 AM   #756
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Congrats Re&Murilo, you guys are just too good
Congrats also to kr1s71an and thanks Flo and Tom for managing
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertom View Post
Congrats again to kr1s71an (first win in a M1000 I guess) and Keq/Tytta.. N°1 and winner here.. Djokovic won, but it was not easy for him like for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by traddles View Post
This is ll for IW 2014. Congrats to the winners and the finalists for their performances and I hope all players enjoyed this tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
Congratulations kr1s71an and keqtqiadv/Tytta!.! And congratulations too to the finalists gak3 and Euroquitter/Deathless Mortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiodmm View Post
Congrats, kr1s71an
Thanks to everyone! It has been amazing two weeks for me here. This is my first ATP title in TT and it's coming at a tournament like Indian Well. Unreal.

I would also like to thank traddles and supertom for managing, it was a great tournament!

See you all next year!

Singles: [Rank: #20, Highest: #20]
2014: W: Indian Wells Masters
2012: W: Rio De Janeiro CH

Doubles: [Rank: #108, Highest: #45], Partnering with YEBRA
2014: W: Bucharest
2013: W: Chennai, Delray Beach, Tunis CH
2012: W: Dallas CH, St. Remy CH, Rio De Janeiro CH, Geneva CH
2011: W: Atlanta
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:30 AM   #757
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to kr1s71an and keqtqiadv/Tytta!.

And many thanks to the managers
vBookie net amount won: 31401 (2014: +24706, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 109 (high 90), TT doubles rank 63 (high 63).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #758
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute

kr1s71an, Well, it's nice that my words were prophetic about your victory in this tournament!

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Cazorla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:31 AM   #759
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats kr1s71an and Murilo/Re
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:56 AM   #760
country flag Euroquitter
-Crazy German-

Euroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats keqtqiadv/Tytta!
No shame losing to the 1st seeds, great team, well done to you both!

Great week for Domi and me as well, good season so far!
Congrats also to kr1s71an for the singles title!

And of course, big thanks to the two great managers!!!
Euroquitter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:26 PM   #761
country flag gak3

gak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to kr1s71an!! That was my best week at this game!

Thanks to the managers traddles and supertom!
Winner:
2014: ATP Nice singles and Gstaad and Toronto doubles with VamosRafaNadal
2013: ATP Bastad, Astana, San Juan singles and doubles, Buenos Aires doubles (VamosHoracio)
Finalist:
2014 Indian Wells, Nice, Prostejov
2013 Dallas 2 (Guillouthe Best) ATP Moscow, San Luis Potosi, Villajoyosa, Sacramento (VamosHoracio), Cali (manu86)
gak3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #762
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Kris, congrats my friend

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote