FA Cup - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2005, 02:35 PM   #1
bad gambler

Default FA Cup

Man Utd for me.

No Henry = No Arsenal

However don't have the balls to go outright after 90 min betting so am playing them to win the game, pays $2.00
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2005, 02:46 PM   #2
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FA Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Man Utd for me.

No Henry = No Arsenal

However don't have the balls to go outright after 90 min betting so am playing them to win the game, pays $2.00
Mate, that just isn't true.

Arsenal beat Everton 7-0 last week without Henry.

Man Utd have suffered a lot more without Van Nistelrooy, than Arsenal have without Henry. Although Van Nistelrooy is back, he definiely isn't sharp yet.
But, with Rooney, Scholes, Ronaldo etc., you have to wonder why United have had trouble scoring lately.

Very tough one to call. All depends on whether the hungry United turn up or not, and whether United are able to prevent Arsenal getting into the rhythm that they love.
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 01:44 AM   #3
bad gambler

forgive me if i'ma little bitter today, when the best team on the day doesn't win the match

props to aresenal though, they were completely outplayed the whole day yet managed to win - sign of a great team
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 02:36 AM   #4
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal is rated higher in FIFA 2005

5 stars compared to 4.5
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 08:40 AM   #5
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
forgive me if i'ma little bitter today, when the best team on the day doesn't win the match

props to aresenal though, they were completely outplayed the whole day yet managed to win - sign of a great team
I know mate, it was literally a joke how well United played so well, and just couldn't score. Disallowed goal, woodwork twice, about 12 times as many shots on target and corners as Arsenal!

They weren't destined to score

...And Rooney is immense
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote