Dinara! Part 1 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 08:54 PM   #106
Anna Safina

Anna Safina is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dinara!

so sweet!!!
Anna Safina is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2003, 09:12 PM   #107
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Dinara!

LOL, thats very sweet. Especially what Dinara answers in the last question
Old 10-25-2003, 09:12 PM   #108
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Dinara!

thanks tall_one

Welcome Anna Safina
Old 10-25-2003, 09:19 PM   #109
country flag Jessi

Jessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara is a safinette like us

I love her answer. She expressed what all of us feel about Marat.
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon
Jessi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2003, 09:22 PM   #110
country flag Jessi

Jessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Anna Safina!
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon
Old 10-25-2003, 09:30 PM   #111
country flag Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessi
Dinara is a safinette like us

I love her answer. She expressed what all of us feel about Marat.
She is

i love the way she admires him They both love each other so much
Old 10-25-2003, 11:03 PM   #112
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dinara!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessi
thanks tall_one for posting it

Btw, are you nicki from Christine's forum?
LOL! You're the 2nd person this week to ask me that...I wonder what is going on...Yup I'm nicki

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2003, 11:43 PM   #113
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Nicki
Great interview! Dinara is so sweet!

Welcome Anna Safina!!!

Last edited by Lilly : 10-25-2003 at 11:53 PM.
Cris is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2003, 11:55 AM   #114
country flag Shadow

here is the interview again... translated by Clčment.

safinator.com

Interview of Dinara by Marat
L'Equipe
October 2003
Translated by Clément Vuattier.. thanks!

Marat: Why are you so impatient.Why do want you all, immediately, whereas you are just 17 years old?

Dinara: I like too much tennis. I like too much to win. I train a lot, I only think of that. Then, I give all to tennis and I do nothing else apart from work. When I loose, I live it badly, that really makes me suffer. It is true, I am only 17 years old, but, at this age, Martina Hingis was world number 1...And, it is my nature which is like that, when I want something, it is necessary for me to have it.

Marat: What for example?

Dinara: It is especially acts of tennis, of victories, technical acquisitions... In any event, anything does not count as much as tennis for me.

Marat: And you believe that it is good for you?

Dinara: Yes, because I like that. I want to give all to tennis during the 10 or 12 years that I have to play. After, I will pass to another thing. I will have children, I will have another life.

Marat: But today, what do you like in this life of professional player? What gives you pleasure?

Dinara: Put aside to win matches, I like to earn money. I like especially to know that I can earn some sufficiently to be able to live well during all my life and to buy what I want, when I want, without having count. That reassures me to say that to me, which I will be able to spend without counting too much and to bring up my children without ever misses anything. Besides that, I do not like so much to travel, I am too afraid of plane. It is the large black spot of this life. With the defeats. Ah, there is another thing that I like: players lounges. I love talking with everyone, then I spend my time there, and I speak, I speak...

Marat: Last question: what do you think of me?

Dinara: You are my god! When you play, I love to see you. When you loose, I am even sadder than when it is me. When you are wounded, I suffer. When you speak to me, I drink your words. When you come to see me playing, I am with the angels. I hate to hear or read something evil on you. I know that you are a worker and that you do all that you can to be number 1. For me, you have the greatest talent of all the players and I have not half of yours. The only thing that I have moreover than you, it is that I like working a bit more than you. I can do that during 24 hours per day, but it is not your case, I know that. In any way, if you do not train during 3 days, you are always also strong. Me, if I miss a training, I regress and I am unhappy. That makes me cry, as when I went to school with bad marks. I want to do everything perfectly. The approximation makes me crazy.
Old 10-26-2003, 02:01 PM   #115
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Andrea!!!
Dinara's words about Marat are so sweet. Nice interview!
Old 10-26-2003, 06:29 PM   #116
country flag Jessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one
LOL! You're the 2nd person this week to ask me that...I wonder what is going on...Yup I'm nicki
nothing's going on.. i'm just nosy is all

anyway, nice to have you here, nicki
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

Old 10-26-2003, 07:45 PM   #117
country flag Shadow

i also did not know you are nicki
Old 10-27-2003, 04:32 PM   #118
Anna Safina

Anna Safina is on a distinguished road

Thanks for welcome!

I like it to be by marat lover inside
Anna Safina is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2003, 06:37 PM   #119
country flag Jessi

huh? lol
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

Old 10-27-2003, 07:13 PM   #120
country flag Shadow

lol, what is that...