Dinara! Part 1 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 02:34 AM   #16
country flag Jessi

Jessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond repute

here are some more pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dinara1.jpg (26.7 KB, 371 views)
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon
Jessi is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2003, 02:35 AM   #17
country flag Jessi

Jessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond reputeJessi has a reputation beyond repute

first win
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dinarawin.jpg (48.4 KB, 389 views)
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon
Old 02-13-2003, 02:36 AM   #18
country flag Jessi

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dinara.jpg (39.6 KB, 330 views)
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

Old 02-13-2003, 04:32 PM   #19
helena

helena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond reputehelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by siberiangirl
I wonder who is this little girl?
Dinara at Kremlin Cup 2002.
A web -friend of mine who was at Paris during the DCup final told me that she thought the lil girl is the Shamil Tarpishev daughter...(she saw her but she s not 100% sure)
helena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-13-2003, 07:35 PM   #20
country flag Jessi

Tarpichev's daughter

maybe she means his grandaughter
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

Old 02-14-2003, 04:00 AM   #21
warfreakbix

warfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond repute

About the picture in the couch, definitely its Marat! The knees are the same, I would recognize that knee anywhere!!!
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to
heaven!

warfreakbix is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2003, 01:42 AM   #22
country flag Jessi

No pics, but just wanted to let you all know that Dinara has qualified for Dubai main draw after winning thru two tough qualifying matches.

Go Dinara!
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

Old 02-17-2003, 07:19 AM   #23
country flag Jessi

Red face

Correction: Dinara has not yet qualified. She has one final qualifying match to play tomorrow against De Los Rios.
Good luck, Dinara! You can do it!
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

Old 02-17-2003, 11:07 AM   #24
country flag Riley Finn

Riley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond repute

she defeated De Los Rios 7-6 6-3,so she's in the main draw now...just not sure where exactly
Old 02-17-2003, 06:59 PM   #25
mmm!marat

mmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond repute

she plays myskina i think
mmm!marat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-18-2003, 05:19 AM   #26
country flag Jessi

she does indeed play myskina! Geez, of all the people she could get.

Oh well, good luck Dinara! You can do it, girl!
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

Old 02-18-2003, 10:21 PM   #27
country flag Jessi

Dinara lost to Myskina 6-3, 6-3

Better luck next time, Dinara!
v vvvvvvv vvvvvv

Old 02-20-2003, 08:03 AM   #28
country flag drf716

drf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond repute

Erratic Safina fails in rematch
By John Roberts in Dubai
19 February 2003

Dinera Safina is remarkably like her big brother, Marat Safin, the 2000 United States Open champion. It remains to be seen whether this proves to be a blessing or a handicap. The 16-year-old Safina is tall, powerful and hugely talented. She is also temperamental and erratic.

All aspects of Safina were seen at the windswept Dubai Duty Free Open here yesterday as she lost to her 21-year-old Russian compatriot, Anastasia Myskina, for the second time in five days.

Last week Myskina defeated Safina in the quarter-finals in Doha, 6-2, 7-5 and went on to beat Elena Likhovtseva in the WTA's first all-Russian final. Yesterday, having qualified for the main draw, Safina duelled through numerous close games against the fifth-seeded Myskina in a first-round contest containing seven breaks of serve, but finished a disappointing loser, 6-4, 6-3.

Neither player was able to produce a high level of consistency in the blustery conditions. But Safina did not help her cause by double-faulting seven times and attempting risky drop shots, all but one of which failed, and neglecting to attack Myskina's second serve with conviction.

Safina also allowed her frustration with her game to manifest into flashes of temper. Children's Day at the tournament attracted a noisy group of youngsters who were not particularly interested in the tennis. Safina yelled her disapproval. She was later annoyed by the arrival of a group of women in black abayas who were slow in finding their seats in the stand. On several occasions, Safina bounced her racket, and once hit a ball in anger, causing an unemployed ball-boy to duck.

Safina is coached by her mother, Rouza Islanova, who also guided her son Marat in his early years. "She never puts any pressure," Safina said. "I put pressure on myself. She is telling me the same as Marat tells me, 'Just enjoy'. If I win, OK. If I lose, I have to work on the things that went wrong." One or two points are likely to be added to the drawing board today.

There are seven Russian women in the world's top 50, including Myskina, Likhovtseva, who lost to Germany's Anca Barna yesterday, 6-3, 6-0, and Svetlana Kuznetsova, who is due to play Jennifer Capriati in the second round today.

A further three Russians are in the top 100, including Lina Krasnoroutska, who plays the Swiss Patty Schnyder today, and Safina, ranked No 65, who has already won a WTA title. That, as we are constantly reminded, is something the much-publicised Anna Kournikova has yet to achieve.
drf716 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2003, 08:53 AM   #29
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara plays in IW today against Chladkova.

Good luck Dinara!

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2003, 03:50 PM   #30
country flag Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute

Go Dinara!