Closet Henman fans of the world, UNITE! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-07-2003, 11:33 AM   #16
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough

Me too, I want in I actually saw Tim return to action in Rotterdam, that was cool. That he lost less so But I really dig Tim, he's the man. I saw a pic of him with little Rose in some british mag, very cute!

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2003, 12:27 PM   #17
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

You went to the tournament in Rotterdam? Cool!

I also hope to see him play one day.

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 03:20 PM   #18
sebgrosfan

sebgrosfan will become famous soon enough

Yep, I went. Two days, on tuesday and thursday.

Allez to the French gents and a big up to Tim! Further shouts out to Goran, Mr. Sampras and my two favourite former-players-turned-commentators: Johnny Mac and Boris!
sebgrosfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 05:28 PM   #19
jtipson

jtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Closet Henman fans of the world, UNITE!

It's time for a little bump to this thread, I think.

Any more closet Tim fans out there that wish to join us and celebrate his continued run of form, now that he is on the cusp of returning to the top 10?

To join the select band, of course, Tim still has to beat Ivan Ljubicic tomorrow in Doha. They have only ever played in Rotterdam, in 2002 and 2003, with results split and the Croat winning the last one. (Tim was only just returning from injury though.)

Any thoughts on how it might go? Provided he can handle the Ljubicic serve, I think Henman might have an edge. Still will be nervous watching that livescore though.
jtipson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 08:34 PM   #20
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys! Looks like some of the Roddick fans are closet Henman fans, because now that Andy lost in Doha a bunch of Tim articles and supportive posts have appeared. So feel free to check it out!:

http://menstennisforums.com/showthre...5&page=5&pp=15

also a little bit here:
http://menstennisforums.com/showthre...&page=11&pp=15

GO TIM!
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 09:05 PM   #21
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Closet Henman fans of the world, UNITE!

Yes, I admit it: I'm a closet Tim fan.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote