~*Priscila, Nando Chicas' No.1 Chica, Appreciation Thread*~ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #16
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*The Dafne Fernández Appreciation Thread*~

but she's nice.....
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2005, 07:31 PM   #17
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
but she's nice.....

I was just jokin'
I believe you, cos you've seen her
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:41 PM   #18
country flag hola

hola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond repute

And all this pictures are airbrushed or made by pc-programm.Have you saw her nacked photo on the beach? She is like we, chicas
But she has beautiful face, tha's a fact.
hola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:36 PM   #19
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iza
I was just jokin'
I believe you, cos you've seen her
I know Iza
Old 06-02-2005, 09:38 PM   #20
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hola
And all this pictures are airbrushed or made by pc-programm.Have you saw her nacked photo on the beach? She is like we, chicas
But she has beautiful face, tha's a fact.
Yes I have seen those... still doesn't matter

She's part of Nando so she deserves her own thread, where we are being nice to her and can give her fashion tips from time to time Maybe we should get JC's Pat here as well.... She could do with a few fashion tips.....
Old 06-02-2005, 10:42 PM   #21
country flag hola

hola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond repute

Fashion tips is a good idea.Will you make the Pat-thread too? .)
But for what I admire this girls is, that they have so much self confidence to wear terrible clothes and still think that they are great. And that's right, because only if you think that you look good and accordingly appear, everyone else will think that you are the best too.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:16 PM   #22
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

Chances are that most of the clothes that she wore in those photo shoots she didn't have a choice...I don't mind her fashion sense...it's gotten better of late, the only outfit I would question lately would be what she wore to the Mama Mia thingy...I think I'm the only one, but I loved the dress she wore to the Goya Awards

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 07:53 AM   #23
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hola
Fashion tips is a good idea.Will you make the Pat-thread too? .)
But for what I admire this girls is, that they have so much self confidence to wear terrible clothes and still think that they are great. And that's right, because only if you think that you look good and accordingly appear, everyone else will think that you are the best too.
Pat already has a thread
Old 06-03-2005, 07:55 AM   #24
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabeth..*
Chances are that most of the clothes that she wore in those photo shoots she didn't have a choice...I don't mind her fashion sense...it's gotten better of late, the only outfit I would question lately would be what she wore to the Mama Mia thingy...I think I'm the only one, but I loved the dress she wore to the Goya Awards
You're right Liz, it has become better... What did she wear to the Mama Mia thingie?? can't remember... The Goya dress...hmmm.... she could get away with wearing that dress!
Old 06-04-2005, 12:59 AM   #25
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

This...

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:12 AM   #26
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

oh yeah......
Old 06-04-2005, 08:59 PM   #27
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Ok who's idea was this!!!!
Please why do we have to have threads about their evil girlfriends!!!lol

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:20 PM   #28
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh
Ok who's idea was this!!!!
Please why do we have to have threads about their evil girlfriends!!!lol
Guilty as charged!!!! But I like her!!!! And so does fer!!! hahahahaah So learn to live with it no??
Old 06-05-2005, 10:54 AM   #29
country flag hola

BTW what's about her music carrier?Didn't she want to make the CD? Was it successful?
Old 06-05-2005, 11:03 AM   #30
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

some pics from Diez Minutos, she's so pretty in the last pic!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daf01.JPG (58.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg daf02.JPG (48.6 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg daf03.JPG (54.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg daf04.JPG (48.7 KB, 83 views)