♥ Blessing ♥ - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-07-2005, 07:05 PM   #31
country flag Tanya

Tanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond reputeTanya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: blessing to nicolay davydenko's love life and happy birthday (!the media hot on now)

I don't know more because I am not familiar with them personally.
But when I saw their they looked happy
Tanya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2005, 02:35 PM   #32
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: blessing to nicolay davydenko's love life and happy birthday (!the media hot on now)

Tanya, i miss u so much, for nobody but you can bring me something warm about kolya
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 08:40 PM   #33
country flag Tatyana

Tatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!
Last year I found this pic of Irina...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22144.jpg (25.7 KB, 13 views)

Tommy Robredo, David Ferrer, Feliciano Lopez, Carlos Moya

Jarno Trulli & Ian Thorpe

AntiSchumi

www.maxmirnyi.com
www.igor-andreev.ru
Tatyana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 08:52 PM   #34
country flag Tatyana

Tatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond repute

Here is last year's article about Russian and Belarussian tennis-players' girlfriends and wives http://minsk.kp.ru/2004/02/06/doc13657/
Ira said that she met Nikolai in the Czech republic. There are just some words about her and Kolya. The article is in Russian so it'd be better to translate it so that everybody can understand... Sorry, I'm not able to do it right now.

Tommy Robredo, David Ferrer, Feliciano Lopez, Carlos Moya

Jarno Trulli & Ian Thorpe

AntiSchumi

www.maxmirnyi.com
www.igor-andreev.ru
Tatyana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 06:26 AM   #35
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatyana
Hi!
dear tatyana ira so sweet, you too
Old 07-21-2005, 06:41 AM   #36
country flag linus

and dear, i must thank you once again for the article it is very nice, kolya, misha as well? wow, great!
Old 07-21-2005, 02:51 PM   #37
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to translate into english:
Davydenko's girlfriend got acquainted with him at the Davis cup. "I had been working as a model in Moscow for 4 years before stopping the job to have more time to spend with Nikolai", said Irina, -we met one year ago at a match of the Davis cup. Before that I knew nothing about tennis. We lived at the same hotel. He approached when I was having tea. And that's how our story began".
They are together for a year. Irina doesn't usually travel around the world with her boyfriend. She is taking evening courses at the university of Cheliabinsk and her major is psychology. Irina knows well about her boyfriend's appetite :" He adores fried potato with mushroom and pelmeni (Siberian meat dumplings) because Kolya was born it Ukraine."
Five is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 05:46 AM   #38
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!! thats great info guys!!!

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 06:52 AM   #39
country flag linus

Five, dear Five, go on plz
Old 12-17-2005, 05:24 AM   #40
country flag linus

Default Re: blessing to nikolay davydenko's love life and happy birthday (!the media hot on now)

so happy to see this thread into Kolya's forum, BUT who did it then? thanks
Old 12-17-2005, 01:11 PM   #41
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: blessing to nicolay davydenko's love life and happy birthday (!the media hot on now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatyana
Hi!
she is cute..at least a player who has chosen right !

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 01:29 PM   #42
country flag linus

Default Re: blessing to nikolay davydenko's love life and happy birthday (!the media hot on now)

sweetie, this time i do so agree with you. Ira is nice, very nice one of my girls, Ivy, made a .gif with that pic, and if you go to Noemi's site, you could find some more of them couple
Old 12-17-2005, 01:50 PM   #43
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

u're a noemi's site cheerer!ok,i will go..right now i'm cleaning the house and it's boring!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 12-17-2005, 01:53 PM   #44
country flag linus

god bless your post would be seen by Noemi I want you to catch kolya more in fact
Old 12-17-2005, 02:04 PM   #45
country flag Mara_M

noemi has an mtf account no?

Quote:

Quote: