Tuesday, bloody Tuesday (May 31st) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2005, 06:41 AM   #16
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday, bloody Tuesday (May 31st)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Fromberg
I think Hanescu is a huge chance for an upset tonight. I never played against him but I saw him on the practice courts on a few occassions.

He has been playing well on the dirt in the past few months, and whilst Federer has been playing well of late, we all know that this is his least favourite surface.

Nadal should have too much run for Ferrer. Ferrer played a tough five setter last night, and Nadal will make him run around again tonight.

Womens tennis is generally not a betting perspective for myself. However tonight my biggest wager will be on Likhovtseva over Karatantcheva.

Nadal-Hanescu-Likhovtseva
lol @ you never played against him...

do you expect us to believe that you are the big South Australian himself??
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2005, 06:42 AM   #17
bad gambler

Richard Fromberg my hero
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 06:44 AM   #18
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Richard Fromberg my hero
very funny bg, I thought Timster was the only arse clown who enjoyed posting under multiple pseudonyms...
Old 05-31-2005, 06:47 AM   #19
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
very funny bg, I thought Timster was the only arse clown who enjoyed posting under multiple pseudonyms...

any plays on the birds tonight?
Old 05-31-2005, 06:48 AM   #20
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotASingleDoubt
Looks like somebody in Oz, has put a shit loads of money onto Federer to win French Open. He was paying in SportsTab $2 a few minutes ago. Now he is only paying $1.85
I want to shift the market for wimby betting
Old 05-31-2005, 06:50 AM   #21
Banned!

Quote:

any plays on the birds tonight?
not sure... at this stage, just gonna bank on Fed x Nadal... it's interest time, investments can come later
Old 05-31-2005, 06:51 AM   #22
Banned!

Quote:
I want to shift the market for wimby betting
yer, the v-cash market is a highly volatile one
Old 05-31-2005, 06:52 AM   #23
country flag Richard Fromberg

Richard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually born in Ulverstone in Tasmania.

I am the visor wearing Fromers himself.
Richard Fromberg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 06:55 AM   #24
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
yer, the v-cash market is a highly volatile one

you better get in quick, i'm going to make sure his price drops to $1.60
Old 05-31-2005, 06:56 AM   #25
bad gambler

Quote:
I was actually born in Ulverstone in Tasmania.

I am the visor wearing Fromers himself.
If you really are fromberg, i'm sorry but i'm going to have to kick you out of this forum
Old 05-31-2005, 07:10 AM   #26
country flag Richard Fromberg

Richard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond reputeRichard Fromberg has a reputation beyond repute

I am not here to cause controversy.

I am merely here to provide some insight into our great game, and try and provide us punters with some help in picking some winners.
Richard Fromberg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 07:13 AM   #27
bad gambler

Quote:
I am not here to cause controversy.

I am merely here to provide some insight into our great game, and try and provide us punters with some help in picking some winners.

its all good dicky, i was just taking the piss

welcome aboard
Old 05-31-2005, 07:42 AM   #28
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see Mr. Fromberg in a fully decked green cardigan, as opposed to his red dotted fedora.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 07:47 AM   #29
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

My plays:

Singles:

Karantancheva (see POD)
Petrova
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 08:00 AM   #30
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

And... JHH Shara sets: 2-1 and 1-2

This one goes the distance, and still good value at 3.60 and 4.00 respectively
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote