Manic Monday - 30th May - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2005, 05:04 AM   #16
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manic Monday - 30th May

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
puerta-chucho is too close to call
if you had a free bet, who would you give the nod to?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2005, 05:08 AM   #17
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
if you had a free bet, who would you give the nod to?

puerta, and to be honest i think he will win

but the problem is i hate betting against players i like
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:15 AM   #18
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
puerta, and to be honest i think he will win

but the problem is i hate betting against players i like
to answer your question from the other therad: lol... i got nothing to do, but count numbers, and play internet poker .

and I'll try come to irc tonight
Old 05-30-2005, 05:16 AM   #19
Banned!

I think Puerta will win too.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:31 AM   #20
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

big double

Marat + Willy

GLTA
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:33 AM   #21
country flag Mosca

Mosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond repute

today tennis is too hard for me

i think Puerta will win

why Gaudio from @1.40 to @1.57?

he has bad conditon,reallly?
Mosca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:34 AM   #22
country flag Mosca

Mosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond reputeMosca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha
big double

Marat + Willy

GLTA
good luck

but I think Tommy will win
Old 05-30-2005, 05:38 AM   #23
country flag Mosca

Quote:
i agree, enough of this bullshit from yesterday, forget nalbandian, forget kimmy

today is where the big boys bust it down the middle

safin x gaudio x coria for me
i didnt forget Kimmy

coz she almost killed me
Old 05-30-2005, 05:40 AM   #24
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca
i didnt forget Kimmy

coz she almost killed me
why will Marat lose?
Old 05-30-2005, 05:45 AM   #25
bad gambler

Quote:
why will Marat lose?
completely out of the question

safin, nailed on with a 6 inch nail
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:48 AM   #26
country flag Mosca

Quote:
why will Marat lose?
Tommy is on fire in recent rounds

Marat is too unstable,and his leg is injuried.

some bookies has Marat@1.44,so horrible odds
Old 05-30-2005, 05:48 AM   #27
Banned!

Quote:
completely out of the question

safin, nailed on with a 6 inch nail
get back under your rock Mosca
Old 05-30-2005, 07:02 AM   #28
Banned!

come on Mosca, put your money where your mouth is, I want more than 3/2 odds
Old 05-30-2005, 07:20 AM   #29
country flag Olao

Olao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who are confidently on Puerta...should we forget the play and the ground strokes that Acasuso mustered in the last 3 sets against Roddick? I think he showed great technical quality and he is on 3˝ (+) days' rest (ignoring 3 games x Volandri) which has been good for his thigh.

Puerta played like Dementieva in the first set x Wavrinka, I don't understand your conviction here; he was great a couple of months ago but despite his clay class, he remains a question mark today. I see value on Acasuso at 2.30 in a 55-45 set up in favour of Puerta.

A question - allegedly, Acasuso does not like to play in front of big crowds and has therefore prioritized several rel. small tournaments, is that true...(could also be linked to entry circumstances....;-)...? Is he a highly sensitive person...?
Olao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 08:43 AM   #30
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give Acasuso a second chance today! Come on Chucho! I didn't like Puertas choke at 5-0 in the 4th against Wawrinka.

Also Waske to be continued.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote