Originally Posted by misyou25
To all Belgian friends: Can you write me facts about Olivier Rochus? Everything!
What kind of info are you looking for?
Here are some things, that just came to my head :
- As a kid Ollie has been Belgian Table-tennis champ!
- His father is a doctor, mother a dentist (or the other way around)
- Ollie grew up along with Justine Henin-Hardenne (they're from the same part of Belgium and went to the same tournaments.) you can find some pics of the young Ollie/Justine at http://www.justine-henin.be/
then click the "multimedia" tennisball, then "Justine as a kid" adn in that gallery Ollie's on pic 5 and 6!
He was a guest at Justine's wedding.
- Did you try : http://www.olivier-rochus.com/
? (it's not really up-to-date, but it's something!
- He's got one of the most beautiful smiles in the world!
- He has won 1 ATP-tournament is his career (I think Palermo)
I can't come up with more for the moment... I'll think about it further!